African student gets humiliated by a slavic

Have you gotten into any dangerous encounters in russians?
I dont hang out in the hood areas when I go to russia nor do I stay long enough, but plenty of my old friends tend to deal with chechens and dagestanis, then they come to america and laugh at sissy niggers here.

• Woah
Reactions: murdah
That's fucked up man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and murdah
Based slavcels give would be JBBmaxxer what he deserves

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
Why aren't Africans rioting in Moscow, protesting outside, burning cars, destroying stores, etc.?

• JFL
Why aren't Africans rioting in Moscow, protesting outside, burning cars, destroying stores, etc.?
they would get killed themselves

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
they would get killed themselves
By who, do you realize how the world would react if a Russian cop would even dare to touch a black guy?

How many times dalits sent you this video? 30? @russiancelreturns
:soy:

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Hahahahaha slav power 💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

• +1
why is russian guys collar popped up like that and why does the black guy have a boner wtf
Because the African student was gay. This was from 2013 they were luring in faggots and humiliating them on camera. He just happened to be African.

• JFL
Because the African student was gay. This was from 2013 they were luring in faggots and humiliating them on camera. He just happened to be African.
Respect to the slav brah.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
took multiple pinkoids to bully an skinny African immagrint
This happened because the student was gay not because he was an immigrant. This was from 2013 they were luring in faggots and humiliating them on camera. He just happened to be African.

• +1
This happened because the student was gay not because he was an immigrant. This was from 2013 they were luring in faggots and humiliating them on camera. He just happened to be African.
Are you slavic?