Africans and Russia

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
A lot of sub saharan Africans go to anti-Russia videos on TikTok to comment shit like " 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 ❤️❤️😅😅😅" to shit on westerners.

When you go to their profile to see who is so much in love with Russia, it’s always some pitch black African who lives in Africa.

They support Russia, because it’s the enemy of the west and the west used to enslave them in the past.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Deleted member 27511, Deleted member 25913 and 4 others
ok

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Skywalker
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Russia is an anti nigger country. Not sure why a nigger would support that. NIggers sure are dumb.

I imagine the pro russia niggers to look like this

mgid:arc:imageassetref:bet.com:2e66ab9b-48c9-11e7-a442-0e40cf2fc285

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
Photo 2023 07 28 05 19 13
Photo 2023 07 27 19 35 50

SHIEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThatGuythattype, Deleted member 23219, Debetro and 3 others
Russia is an anti nigger country. Not sure why a nigger would support that. NIggers sure are dumb.

keep crying whitey as your west is collapsing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

the last western hope Ukraine is getting smashed right as we speak :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

Russia is very pro african

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

the last western hope Ukraine is getting smashed right as we speak :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Russians aren't white?

Russians aren't white?
yes they are but they're lead by the multicultural king Vladimir Putin who is on a mission to denazify Europe

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
yes they are but they're lead by the multicultural king Vladimir Putin who is on a mission to denazify Europe
he can't even denazify Ukraine jfl also Europe is whole Jewish just like Russia is

Russians aren't nigger lovers while Ukrainians are. You must be blind like clayton bigsby

Fucking niggers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27511 and Jamaldickjavontus
A lot of sub saharan Africans go to anti-Russia videos on TikTok to comment shit like " 🇷🇺 🇷🇺 ❤️❤️😅😅😅" to shit on westerners.

When you go to their profile to see who is so much in love with Russia, it’s always some pitch black African who lives in Africa.

They support Russia, because it’s the enemy of the west and the west used to enslave them in the past.
Water

Russia is very pro african
These western retards project their extremism onto Russia lmao when Russia is the most multicultural nation in Eastern Europe. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wrong retard.

I'll kill you nigger. I'll find you and put your head on a stick like a pickaninny freeze.

Fucking nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23219

Users who are viewing this thread

Back