Africans/middle easterns saved Europe

Turkish people are not white, DNA studies show that Turkish people have the same middle eastern genetic markers
Not everyone with light skin is automatically white

The real question is would Anglos been able to do that without the help of multiple civilizations teaching them how to build a civilization. Your entire history was burning looting and murder that’s what your proud of? When the berbers and black Africans went into Southern Europe they brought innovation and change. Spain became a better place after us but wherever Europeans went Africa, South America and India death and destruction and genocides followed them keep coping
Probably not, civilisations gain knowledge from each other. And who cares about “death and destruction”, human beings will kill each other, it’s a fact of life. Africans, Arabs, Europeans have all been killing and enslaving each other for thousands of years

Spain became a better place after us
Can't see how conquer and genocide made it a better place. You're literally wewuzing fake history of some african saviours. If your civilizations were so advanced you wouldn't let a bunch of cave dwellers rape your continent, but we both know your coping here cause you know africa is, was and will be the laughing stock of the world. Right now chinks are enslaving you as we speak. It's their turn to fuck your continent.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and John124
@gamma just per curiosity
do you hate black people?

Can't see how conquer and genocide made it a better place. You're literally wewuzing fake history of some african saviours. If your civilizations were so advanced you wouldn't let a bunch of cave dwellers rape your continent, but we both know your coping here cause you know africa is, was and will be the laughing stock of the world. Right now chinks are enslaving you as we speak. It's their turn to fuck your continent.
Funny thing about chinks is Anglo nations owe more debt to them than African nations combine
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

It’s not fake history you guys forgot about your own innovations that the moors had to reintroduce to you and then some. I’ll give you the entire history for yourself with sources if you don’t believe me LOL. Again more people are moving away from Eurocentric and in your own communities nobody respects you people
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

Last edited:
true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Probably not, civilisations gain knowledge from each other. And who cares about “death and destruction”, human beings will kill each other, it’s a fact of life. Africans, Arabs, Europeans have all been killing and enslaving each other for thousands of years
True humans was always killing each other but nothing of the Level of death and destruction brought about the Anglos. Then they get made when these civilizations that they destroyed are coming to their countries because they can’t leave middle eastern or African nations alone lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, n0rthface and Deleted member 11604
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, gamma, Deleted member 11604 and 1 other person
FACTS.🗣️💯

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
This tha shit they ain’t tell you in da history books
88CA070A 25A2 419D 91EB E5A036ABC43D

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, TITUS, gamma and 1 other person
This is that real shit know nam sayin??

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface and TITUS
This is better than Wakanda.

North Africans ≠ black

SSA's were literally picking bugs out of their asshole while MENA's were busy conquering the world

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and sytyl
Op is a fucking retard, everytime you discredit his points as meaningless he says it's just against the sfcels yet hes blatantly racist
hypocrite with meaningless arguments.
reminder africans/persians or whatever would be nowhere without the influence of this low iq primate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 15338, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
Op is a fucking retard, everytime you discredit his points as meaningless he says it's just against the sfcels yet hes blatantly racist
reminder africans/persians or whatever would be nowhere without the influence of this low iq primate
View attachment 1339171

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger
North Africans ≠ black

SSA's were literally picking bugs out of their asshole while MENA's were busy conquering the world
Not really there was black North Africans like I said before and black sub Saharan Africans had many civilizations like mali, sengal and Benin

View attachment 1339171
What arguments will that be for example? I’ve debunked all your points with genetic evidence and historical documents

• Hmm...
What arguments will that be for example? I’ve debunked all your points with genetic evidence and historical documents
What? We've never had those arguments
The point youre trying to make is meaningless, changes nothing. I don't get what you're trying to prove
Everyone is already aware that everyone is influenced by another, so what? You can make these same arguments for anyone

What? We've never had those arguments
The point youre trying to make is meaningless, changes nothing. I don't get what you're trying to prove
Everyone is already aware that everyone is influenced by another, so what? You can make these same arguments for anyone
Most of these posts are really just the piss off people lol. I just love history tbh but making these posts piss off the sfcels lol. Especially the ones who boast about being the master race

• +1
Most of these posts are really just the piss off people lol. I just love history tbh but making these posts piss off the sfcels lol. Especially the ones who boast about being the master race
tbh you seem like the opposite version of them
just afrocentrism instead

tbh you seem like the opposite version of them
just afrocentrism instead
Yeah I know but unlike an Afrocentrist I don’t make baseless claims. I don’t claim other people civilizations because that’s what Eurocentrist do, rather I give accurate history with sources and historical documents so I back up all of my claims and sfcels can’t stand that lol.

• +1
It's like this dude posting

"LOL where would you white bois be at if you didn't have tools or fire that we invented" meanwhile modern people have this

idk what that would prove

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and WontStopNorwooding
  • +1