Afro-Chinese marriages boom in Guangzhou

Copeeeeeeeeee. I will never be a nigger
It would be a cold day in hell before I let a subhuman ethnic (let alone Asian) feel superior.

In the West, you are also a parasite. Which is where you are, therefore you are a parasite.

Nobody really has a reason to hate blacks save for their physical appearance which is legit the only reason they are hated.
Cope. This point could also apply to any other race (except white/white passing ethnics). Do you think brown nicaraguans are desired anywhere outside of Latin America?

Black people are hated because we are a sexual threat, due to our dominant genes. The world in 1000 years is going to look African because everyone is going to be mixed with black and therefore look black. People are scared of black people turning their countries into Africa so they hate blacks.

Also we are known as a dark skinned, dark-triad race.

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Cope. This point could also apply to any other race (except white/white passing ethnics). Do you think brown nicaraguans are desired anywhere outside of Latin America?

Black people are hated because we are a sexual threat, due to our dominant genes. The world in 1000 years is going to look African because everyone is going to be mixed with black and therefore look black. People are scared of black people turning their countries into Africa so they hate blacks.

Also we are known as a dark skinned, dark-triad race.
Blacks are Darkskin which is genetically hated in ALL Eurasian descended populations, also which happen to own the world unfortunately for you. Blacks are also alien phenotypically being negroid with kinky hair they look extremely exotic and can come across as beastial to Eurasians.

East Asians have weird phenotype but their skin is light and some can look more caucaoid the same cannot be said for blacks (unless Cushitic or Nilotic). Blacks only have dominant genes against Europeans, when blacks mix with Arabs/curries the kid usually looks like your avg Arab just with curly hair which isn’t surprising as Arabs are already kind of mixed. The only race where blacks breed with and the children look “black” and even they they look half black st most are Europeans try that in Asia and the kids will look native still jsut with darker skin and curlier hair basically looking like negritos/meleneasans of Oceania if they mix with gooks

Blacks are a sexual threat I agree and that is a big reason why they are hated but not the NO.1 reason.

Jfl

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and CopingThenRoping
Blacks are Darkskin which is genetically hated in ALL Eurasian descended populations, also which happen to own the world unfortunately for you. Blacks are also alien phenotypically being negroid with kinky hair they look extremely exotic and can come across as beastial to Eurasians.

East Asians have weird phenotype but their skin is light and some can look more caucaoid the same cannot be said for blacks (unless Cushitic or Nilotic). Blacks only have dominant genes against Europeans, when blacks mix with Arabs/curries the kid usually looks like your avg Arab just with curly hair which isn’t surprising as Arabs are already kind of mixed. The only race where blacks breed with and the children look “black” and even they they look half black st most are Europeans try that in Asia and the kids will look native still jsut with darker skin and curlier hair basically looking like negritos/meleneasans of Oceania if they mix with gooks

Blacks are a sexual threat I agree and that is a big reason why they are hated but not the NO.1 reason.
Blacks aren't the only darkskin race though, and the whole "alien" pheno thing is cope. There is another reason behind it. I agree that lightskin is preferred around the world but there is an extra reason behind why blacks are so hated.

Black genotype is so unique that when mixed with black the kid always comes out more black looking.

You said when mixed with Arabs, blacks come out looking like darker Arabs, false

Kylian Mbappe (half black half Arab)

Also when mixed with Asians they don't look like pacific islanders they also look black JFL

Naomi Osaka (half black half Asian)

Even the most pathetic weakest black man on earth, if it was allowed, could impregnate every woman on this planet and make the whole world look African, no other race could do this. Black people have something special in their genes which makes them dominant, both physically and in culture, which is why nobody wants alot of blacks in their country because they just "blackify" everything (think America, West Europe) and the original culture becomes eroded. No other race does this, there are like double the amount of brown people as blacks (both in the West and the whole world) and yet they are not seen nearly as significant.

Black people are a threat for much more than how they look although their looks tie into it.

Blacks aren't the only darkskin race though, and the whole "alien" pheno thing is cope. There is another reason behind it. I agree that lightskin is preferred around the world but there is an extra reason behind why blacks are so hated.

Black genotype is so unique that when mixed with black the kid always comes out more black looking.

You said when mixed with Arabs, blacks come out looking like darker Arabs, false

Kylian Mbappe (half black half Arab)

View attachment 1561699

Also when mixed with Asians they don't look like pacific islanders they also look black JFL

Naomi Osaka (half black half Asian)

View attachment 1561700

Even the most pathetic weakest black man on earth, if it was allowed, could impregnate every woman on this planet and make the whole world look African, no other race could do this. Black people have something special in their genes which makes them dominant, both physically and in culture, which is why nobody wants alot of blacks in their country because they just "blackify" everything (think America, West Europe) and the original culture becomes eroded. No other race does this, there are like double the amount of brown people as blacks (both in the West and the whole world) and yet they are not seen nearly as significant.

Black people are a threat for much more than how they look although their looks tie into it.
Every dark skin race is bullied by Eurasians jsut look at curries literally loathed due to their darker skin. Abos we’re literally wiped out due to it as well wtf do you mean “blacks aren’t the onelt
Dark race” they are the main Darkskin race as the rest were genocided by Eurasians and the curries that are the only other ones are openly treated like slaves by Arabs and other Eurasians.

Not fucking true at all have you’d even half Arab half blacks theh legit look far more Arab than black. Blskc and curry comes out a mix sometimes more curry sometimes more black. But it’s only with Europeans when the child comes more black and that’s just due to European phenotype being so different to negroid euros don’t have weak genes though as when they mix with Asians or Arab/curry the child Can come out white passing it’s only with blacks it’s fucked

Naiomi has a good face only thing “black” about her is her hair and skin proving my point you didn’t need to write (black and Asian) I would have assumed that or at least Melanesian. Blacks only blackify things due to them
Having been in the west much longer. You forget America has had blacks there for over 500 years wheras ethnics are at most 100 years here

Last edited:
Every dark skin race is bullied by Eurasians jsut look at curries literally loathed due to their darker skin. Abos we’re literally wiped out due to it as well wtf do you mean “blacks aren’t the onelt
Dark race” they are the main Darkskin race as the rest were genocided by Eurasians and the curries that are the only other ones are openly treated like slaves by Arabs and other Eurasians.

Not fucking true at all have you’d even half Arab half blacks theh legit look far more Arab than black. Blskc and curry comes out a mix sometimes more curry sometimes more black. But it’s only with Europeans when the child comes more black and that’s just due to European phenotype being so different to negroid euros don’t have weak genes though as when they mix with Asians or Arab/curry the child Can come out white passing it’s only with blacks it’s fucked

Naiomi has a good face only thing “black” about her is her hair and skin proving my point you didn’t need to write (black and Asian) I would have assumed that or at least Melanesian. Blacks only blackify things due to them
Having been in the west much longer. You forget America has had blacks there for over 500 years wheras ethnics are at most 100 years here
Cope

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
It would be a cold day in hell before I let a subhuman ethnic (let alone Asian) feel superior.

In the West, you are also a parasite. Which is where you are, therefore you are a parasite.
He’s even worse than a chinaman he’s a spic the product of rape of Aztec women and white bad boys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Looks234 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Go to Yemen or any Arab nation in North Africa and the gulf, many have bred with blacks and yet their kids still look more Arab. The onyl
Thing blacks have that gene mogg other races is the hair texture gene which is super strong but that’s it. You niggas think because Becky and Bradley get phenotypically brutalised when mixing with you lot that the same applies to everybody else lmfao

Fucking disgusting. No respect for Africans they’re the nordics of the black race. Spineless self hating cucks, fuck the entire continent of Africa

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Hikicel69 and PrinceLuenLeoncur

If I'm a parasite, then you are vermin who needs to be eradicated.

Anyways, I don't live in the west. I ain't a nigger that just sucks resources out of countries, and is target practice for police.

No Thank, you:)

If I'm a parasite, then you are vermin who needs to be eradicated.

Anyways, I don't live in the west. I ain't a nigger that just sucks resources out of countries, and is target practice for police.

No Thank, you:)
Shut up spic

Guangzhou is witnessing many Afro-Chinese marriages, but the mainland's lack of citizenship rights for husbands and a crackdown on foreign visas means families live in fear of being torn apart, writes Jenni Marsh
View attachment 1561131

Eman Okonkwo's foot-tapping at the altar is not a sign of nerves. The groom's palms aren't sweaty, there are no pre-wedding jitters and certainly no second thoughts. Today he is realising a dream imagined by countless African merchants in Guangzhou: he is marrying a Chinese bride.
View attachment 1561147

Seven days earlier
, Jennifer Tsang's family was oblivious to their daughter's romance. Like many local women dating African men, the curvaceous trader from Foshan, who is in her late 20s - that dreaded "leftover woman" age - had feared her parents would be racially prejudiced.

Today, though - having tentatively given their blessing - they snuck into the underground Royal Victory Church, in Guangzhou, looking over their shoulders for police as they entered the downtown tower block. Non-state-sanctioned religious events like this are illegal on the mainland.
Okonkwo, 42, doesn't have a single relative at the rambunctious Pentecostal ceremony, but is nevertheless delighted.

"Today is so special," beams the Nigerian, "because I have married a Chinese girl. And that makes me half-African, half-Chinese."

In Guangzhou, weddings like this take place every day.
There are no official figures on Afro-Chinese marriages but visit any trading warehouse in the city and you will see scores of mixed-race couples running wholesale shops, their coffee-coloured, hair-braided children racing through the corridors.
A trader with her Afro-Chinese daughters at the Tang Qi Arcade, in Guangyuan Xi Lu. Photo: Jenni Marsh

"CHOCOLATE CITY" OR "Little Africa", as it has been dubbed by the Chinese press, is a district of Guangzhou that is home to between 20,000 and 200,000, mostly male, African migrants (calculations vary wildly due to the itinerant nature of many traders and the thousands who overstay their visas).
View attachment 1561146

Linessa Lin Dan, a PhD student at the Chinese University of Hong Kong researching Afro-Chinese relations in Guangzhou, says many African men who propose already have wives in their home countries - Muslims are permitted by their religion to take multiple spouses. Furthermore, Lin has heard tales of husbands returning to Nigeria on a business trip, leaving a mobile-phone number that doesn't connect and disappearing.
View attachment 1561137

"The Chinese wife is left with their children, and shamed for marrying a hei gui [black ghost]," says Lin.

scmp_16may14_fe_afr_4_cherry_cellour_copy.jpg

@Collagen or rope thoughts?
"leaving a mobile-phone number that doesn't connect and disappearing." :lul:

she'll be a mogger though, black version of the korean squid game girl
Bildschirmfoto 2022 02 25 um 184416

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214
@beerbiceps remember bro tyrone can fuck ur 16 year old sister and get away with it u stupid cuck
U ain't gonna do shit

asian women really don’t like their own men do they… lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back