After 2 minutes of making a Tyler Maher catfish

D

Deleted member 21340

Kraken
I have already been asked to go on a "spontaneous" (her words) date by a staceylite
Its insane the amount of jestermaxxing i have to go through to get girls numbers on these apps whereas in two sentences she's already asked my maherfish to fuck her essentially

Life truly begins at Maher

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, Deleted member 24347, AscendingHero and 18 others
When the cope
I ran this ugly faggot ogre long ago and he gets one like in my city in a hour
Just lol

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Pikabro, Deleted member 3828 and 5 others
He needs to be kidnapped and forced to work in the Colombian coal mines until the day he dies

God made him too OP

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, AscendingHero, ROTTING and 16 others
He needs to be kidnapped and forced to work in the Colombian coal mines until the day he dies

God made him too OP
Bro Just ask him to fuck your GF maybe if you pay good Money he comes
Is that what you Need the Money for btw

I tried him here in toronto and he didnt do that great

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, poopoohead, Prettyboy and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, horizontallytall, Deleted member 24347 and 7 others
Bro Just ask him to fuck your GF maybe if you pay good Money he comes
Is that what you Need the Money for btw
Keep your cuckold fantasies to yourself

Better yet start posting here

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Solar, Chadeep and 3 others
Location matters
ok the stats speak clearly
but even if as you say a male can have different appeal in other areas not basely solely on the fact that average male does better or worse there
why would it even matter
are you ever willing to travel to get a better dating pool
you're stuck in your location at the end of the day

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Keep your cuckold fantasies to yourself

Better yet start posting here

ahahahah i'm not the one who does one maherfish every month to cuck himself and live vicariously through another person while thinking how he would fuck his gf if he asked her

God made him too OP
I thought you were his biggest fan, and wanted to protect him at all costs :rolleyes:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Who did the best then?
Raw numbers, zack cox but he was getting mainly asians. Maher only had around 30 something likes in a day which didnt make sense to me. But i didnt use good pics. Mainly selfies. Even arvid flopped toronto with selfies so i wouldn't take selfie tinder exps too seriously but if you do good w just selfies youre a god. Arvid actually does kill toronto when he uses good pictures

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Hero of the Imperium, poopoohead and 9 others
Tyler-sama... My wife isn't herself anymore. She can't get over the last time you met her. I beg of you, come again. For the future of this family!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and the BULL
Raw numbers, zack cox but he was getting mainly asians. Maher only had around 30 something likes in a day which didnt make sense to me. But i didnt use good pics. Mainly selfies. Even arvid flopped toronto with selfies so i wouldn't take selfie tinder exps too seriously but if you do good w just selfies youre a god. Arvid actually does kill toronto when he uses good pictures
Over for these incels lmfao

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
whats the % of white women in toronto?

Look up I said same or similar
We niggers are alike
One like is a shadow ban or so. My acc wasnt shadow banned at all. He probably needs good photos to kill it here

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and SunniMogger
whats the % of white women in toronto?
Like 50% but tinder is mainly white girls. I dont even know where thenfuck gooks came from

• +1
Reactions: khvirgin
Like 50% but tinder is mainly white girls. I dont even know where thenfuck gooks came from
It's gookcentral now Toronto
Rich gooks coming in like insects

• Woah
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Niklaus Mikaelson and Blackgymmax
imagine u were maher and could get laid in 2 minutes anywhere in the world

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Isn't it easier to 'fraud' selfies? I feel I look worse in candids, for example

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and poopoohead
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Worst thing that could happen would be plastic surgery going wrong and you ending up like this:

27815810-corona-frankreich-bogdanoff-brueder-zwillinge-verstorben-covid-ungeimpft-28sO0XJUoJfe.jpg