After 3 years of looksmaxxing gymcelling and doing all possible softmaxxes i finally got my first

C

chincel11

Silver
I finally got my first IOI! We made eye contact for a solid 1.2 seconds before she looked away. I want to thank all the users who helped me achieve this buddy especially those who post looksmax threads. It wouldn’t have been possible without all of you. I owe this moment to everyone who ever made a looksmax thread, and also to the mewing deniers. Jfl at you this is what mewing gets you buddyboyo hahhahahahaha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bat33, cromagnon, iloveboobs and 5 others
After years of being an abused dog, a female finally acknowledged your existence for more than a second

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
IOI's don't mean shit. What matters is if you get to fuck a girl or not.

IOI's don't mean shit. What matters is if you get to fuck a girl or not.
From where I'm from IOIs indicate that your good looking.

But if you want to get laid you have to have some game/be seductive.

Women won't undress you in public and put your dick inside them, you have to be the one escalating.

• WTF
Reactions: asdvek
Not to mention she was also a little disgusted maybe she was disappointed that we made eye contact for only one second

jfl, thinking eye contact is an IOI is like thinking a women telling you to have a nice day while she's at work is an IOI

jfl, thinking eye contact is an IOI is like thinking a women telling you to have a nice day while she's at work is an IOI
My bad that your negative iq brain can't understand satire

My bad that your negative iq brain can't understand satire
too much Larpers on this site, whether you're serious or not you all sound the same ngl