After all these years its still depressing remember how women see tall men and how I will never experience it

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
Doesn't matter that I'm decent looking, blue eyes, fairly wealthy, muscular and get laid with minimal effort.

but I want women to sexualize my height in the same way I sexualize their ass.

This will never happen to you incel

d0f6b890763211dc0a89a7e588792dfa.jpg

Larp about your height online and you will see what I mean. Let alone actually being tall IRL in motion leaking sex appeal. Me, you and the rest of the manlet slayer crew will never experience this. Not even Tom Cruise. This is why niggas like Crisick that have that + the height are living in a different dimension.

It never began if you're not 12cm+ taller than the average in your country

@forevergymcelling @Amnesia

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u4.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: galego123, wollet2, Erik-Jón and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: whiteissuperior and ALP
Yeah it’s brutal, if my parents were atleast abg heigbt I’d prob easily be 6’1 as well. I want to be an objectified sex god :feelskek:

But then I remind myself that people with a good looking face live in another dimension and manage not to lose all hope in looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Yeah it’s brutal, if my parents were atleast abg heigbt I’d prob easily be 6’1 as well. I want to be an objectified sex god :feelskek:

But then I remind myself that people with a good looking face live in another dimension and manage not to lose all hope in looksmaxxing
Yeah that's true face is better than height if you had to choose one but let's be real being tall is a cheat code and you can't even replicate the height halo and the affect it has on the feminine psyche. There's not a country alive i could move to and have height halo feels bad.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived
Yeah that's true face is better than height if you had to choose one but let's be real being tall is a cheat code and you can't even replicate the height halo and the affect is has on the feminine psyche. There's not a country alive i could move to and have height halo feels bad.
It’s also more objective than looks cuz most women prefer taller men

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel, LooksOrDeath, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
Brag thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: aBetterMii
Water

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
just accept it and wear lifts and/or get LL and don't reproduce unless the girl has top tier height genes and you're gonna heightmax your kids

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Erik-Jón
just accept it and wear lifts and/or get LL and don't reproduce unless the girl has top tier height genes and you're gonna heightmax your kids
I’m still going to reproduce nigga :feelskek:
And any height girl if she’s hot

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Growth Plate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Richard_Hungwell, Deprived and 1 other person
Yeah it’s brutal, if my parents were atleast abg heigbt I’d prob easily be 6’1 as well.
not really you have to get luckt. my parents were both avg height and im the same height as dad

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived and Growth Plate
6ft is a good height in the third and second world
6ft isn't ideal in the first world but it certainly isn't a height to cry over and be depressed about. In the very tall countries, it's neither a halo nor a failo

• +1
Reactions: ballskin, LooksOrDeath, the BULL and 1 other person
It’s also more objective than looks cuz most women prefer taller men
The most brutal fact.

You can literally just say 6'3" and women start getting wet and feeling themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Deprived
You ain't missing anything, being tall ain't what it seems, you gotta be good looking and tall to slay as a tall guy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, ALP and Oberyn
@Manchild height?

6ft isn't ideal in the first world but it certainly isn't a height to cry over and be depressed about. In the very tall countries, it's neither a halo nor a failo
Its a failo…

6 ft is below average in Germany…

• So Sad
Reactions: ALP
No it isn't i get heightmogged the moment i put my feet to the street.
I'm sure avg zoomer male in turkey is 6'1"+ bro and you're actually 6ft barefoot bro :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 18522 and the BULL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Yes it is.

Yes, i am.
everyone shorter than you is just invisible to you or you're comparing your eye level to the top of their head

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 18522
Yes it is.

Yes, i am.
Average in USA for young people is around 5'11.5" I doubt its 6'1" in Turkey, probably more 5'10.5"

• Hmm...
Women don’t even know what tall is, just tell them you’re 6ft and they won’t be able to tell since they’re mostly femlets

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member 18522