After Ascending, Should You Go Get Girls From Your Hometown or Move on?

D

Deleted member 16661

Iron
After ascending in college, this is a struggle I think many guys have in their heads, Whether to get with girls they graduated high school with who they found attractive(even for casual stuff). The main problem I see is running into your old guy classmates. After all, they still have an image of who you are from a long time and its not the easiest thing to act differently all of a sudden in front of them(if you encounter them and stuff).

So switching cities/new girls is the best idea and just tell yourself too bad you shouldn't get with the girls you knew?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: A23ghskung, Deleted member 18890, thereallegend and 1 other person
You move onto the neighboring villages one by one, conquering each Island to become king of the Roasties

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, litaz, JL~ and 3 others

Girls that never liked you will still not like you. Better move to another area.

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung and thereallegend
Just interact with new people in a uni if you haven’t poisoned the well, just be yourself and people will compliment your glow up

• +1
Reactions: A23ghskung
After ascending in college, this is a struggle I think many guys have in their heads, Whether to get with girls they graduated high school with who they found attractive(even for casual stuff). The main problem I see is running into your old guy classmates. After all, they still have an image of who you are from a long time and its not the easiest thing to act differently all of a sudden in front of them(if you encounter them and stuff).

So switching cities/new girls is the best idea and just tell yourself too bad you shouldn't get with the girls you knew?
I always go for new girls even though girls i went to middle school and high school with hit me up

If you ascend to chad level move out change your name that’s what I’m doing I’m going to relearn how to speak to others and treat others because I will be a chad I can’t do that if I’m around the same faggots

If you ascend to chad level move out change your name that’s what I’m doing I’m going to relearn how to speak to others and treat others because I will be a chad I can’t do that if I’m around the same faggots
Good idea. How do you plan on letting them know that you changed your name(Like the first time you meet them again or run into them). Or you just gonna ghost them?