After being blackpilled for so long all redpill videos seem to be a blackpiller trolling (jfl)

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Just search on YouTube how to improve sex appeal
You will find such cope videos that if you are blackpilled and know that face height and frame are the things that only matter you will start laughing at those videos
There was a BALD, FAT , BLACKCEL. fucking knowledge on how to improve sex appeal and according to him it's MAJORLY MENTAL YOU NEED A SEDUCTION VIBE , PERSONA AND THE GAME TO SEDUCE A GIGASTACY and even if physical aspects matter it's all your physique/body
He himself knew that he cannot say have good face and height bcoz he would lose his subs and know that's genetics
If you are right now on this forum feel yourself blessed to know about the raw truth and work upon yourself your face and you will get ahead of every redpilled person (most of them are )

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, crimclown63, datboijj and 5 others
the red pill space is full of scammers

• +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, datboijj, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
the red pill space is full of scammers
The whole idea of redpill is to give you false hope
Entire redpill revolves around game and gym , why ? Bcoz these 2 things are in our hands and if they say face matters like blackpill it will shatter hopes of redpilled truecels

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 23865 and 1 other person
here's one simple way to filter all useless content:

don't listen to ugly people.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 69862, fjor2096, Deleted member 21931 and 3 others
I can't watch redpill content anymore : I feel insulted every time I see a subhuman giving dating tips as if he was some chad with a 3-digit bodycount.

Most are bald, short, fat or just plain ugly but have the audacity to speak as if they're some kind of authority.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
being attractive is really hard, there are not many guys really attractive without any face surgeries, there are always weak points. Women can hide those weak points with makeup, hiding it with their long hair, men cannot.

The whole idea of redpill is to give you false hope
Entire redpill revolves around game and gym , why ? Bcoz these 2 things are in our hands and if they say face matters like blackpill it will shatter hopes of redpilled truecels
yes. the truth is between the redpill and the blackpill. closer to the blackpill.

another thing I've noticed is that generally, the older you are, the less genetics matter

most of redpill is bullshit, but some of it is true, gym can help. Tbh redpill is really just a transition phase from blue to black because after being redpilled for like 2 days I learned about blackpill. and I'm sure everyone else had a similar expierence.

• +1
black pill is much more realistic but some red pill makes sense too

black pill is real in aspect being a chad makes it easy af to get girls based on just posting a pic or walking into a place n having women drooling over you n have your choice of the litter

but black pill theory that unless you a chadlite or higher you should rope and you can never get women , is pure nonsense

if you have game style n sex appeal you can get tons of pussy being a normie.. you just have to accept it will never come as easy as it will for better looking guys .. you have to work harder and will get rejected more ..

• +1
ofc is all genetic

• +1