After burning my shitskin pajeet finger recently with molten plastic, yesterday I burned my shitskin pajeet arm with a hot pizza.

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
The finger incident happened on Saturday and I detailed it here, along with two pictures.

Yesterday night, I took the pizza out of the oven and I tried using a spatula to place the pizza from the tray it was in onto a plate. I started shaking uncontrollably due to my tremors and the pizza fell on the ground, but not before the hot tomato sauce got splashed on my arm.

20240912 000647

Truecel luck. :feelswhy: Can't even do something as simple as taking out a warm pizza without something bad happening. :feelstastyman: Or putting boiling fries into a basket. :feelsthink:

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, iabsolvejordan, mr007 and 9 others
most self loving indian :

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: majesticincel, Kaari, swerve2fly and 7 others
ur suppose to be indian yet u look pretty light

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆., Gengar and aspiringexcel
Fuark I also have tremors :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, iabsolvejordan and Gengar
I think bro is mocking those indians online who worship kikesrael
no he isn't lol i've known him for a while on this topic he's an anti arab benchod whose butthurt cuz apparently 'we're racist to his people' or whatever 🙄

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and greycel
Reported you to a suicide prevention group in the Netherlands for self harming :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari, Gengar and greycel
The finger incident happened on Saturday and I detailed it here, along with two pictures.

Yesterday night, I took the pizza out of the oven and I tried using a spatula to place the pizza from the tray it was in onto a plate. I started shaking uncontrollably due to my tremors and the pizza fell on the ground, but not before the hot tomato sauce got splashed on my arm.

View attachment 3163955

Truecel luck. :feelswhy: Can't even do something as simple as taking out a warm pizza without something bad happening. :feelstastyman: Or putting boiling fries into a basket. :feelsthink:
If it makes u feel better, i lost a nail a month ago because of that one incident when some utter dalit pushed me out of a tram in my 10cm lifts
Screenshot 20240912 005821 Gallery

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and Gengar
Fuark I also have tremors :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
They're a pain in the ass. Makes people think we are nervous when it's just the tremors we cannot control. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and iabsolvejordan
no he isn't lol i've known him for a while on this topic he's an anti arab benchod whose butthurt cuz apparently 'we're racist to his people' or whatever 🙄
Or maybe you're butthurt because Israel is not going away. :feelsyay:

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and iabsolvejordan
He's right tho bro

If you saw my thread

You'd see people Muslims place priority on groupism. I don't support either side personally, because there's good and bad on both.
But the only reason there's such a large support for Palestine, is because it's a Muslim domianted country.

That's the truth that nobody mentions. Muslims all over the world support Palestine because of it being Islamic.

Let's remember this:
Bengal Famine killed 3, almost 4 million people.
6 million Jewish deaths and the entire world knows, and remembers.
And the worst part is that the 4 million deaths were done by our side, The Allies.. the "good" guys

Animals too.
They weren't even placed in camps, given a hope.. a chance at life. They were just mercilessly killed and discarded

Literal skeletons.

Walking death
  • The Palestinian war has killed 40,000 Palestinians, and the entire world knows and is aware.

We are talking about something 100x MORE!
  • The Bengal Famine killed up to 4,000,000 People, and nobody remembers. Nobody fought for them. Why? We both know why. It is because they weren't largely ISLAMIC. Nor were they Jewish. They didn't have support from any groups

• NOW LOOK AT THIS:

For every one death, was 100. Just count to 100, and realise every single person you counted had dreams, aspirations, likes, dislikes, history, and most importantly a future. For every one death in Palestine, were one Hundred in the Bengal Famine. And nobody talks about it.

@Gengar is right. I've noticed this too. Islamic countries are very groupist. They use groupism as a tactic to ostracize some, as a way to benefit those that share the same mindset as them, even if they are impious (like I mentioned in my thread).
And the same EXISTS CULTURALLY too! Arab people look down on Punjabis. I am Iranian too. Should I look down on the racist Arab bastards trying to be like me?
I don't do that, why should they?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, iabsolvejordan and i_love_roosters
He's right tho bro

If you saw my thread

You'd see people Muslims place priority on groupism. I don't support either side personally, because there's good and bad on both.
But the only reason there's such a large support for Palestine, is because it's a Muslim domianted country.

That's the truth that nobody mentions. Muslims all over the world support Palestine because of it being Islamic.

Let's remember this:
Bengal Famine killed 3, almost 4 million people.
6 million Jewish deaths and the entire world knows, and remembers.
And the worst part is that the 4 million deaths were done by our side, The Allies.. the "good" guys
View attachment 3164042
Animals too.
They weren't even placed in camps, given a hope.. a chance at life. They were just mercilessly killed and discarded
View attachment 3164045View attachment 3164046
Literal skeletons.

Walking death
  • The Palestinian war has killed 40,000 Palestinians, and the entire world knows and is aware.

We are talking about something 100x MORE!
  • The Bengal Famine killed up to 4,000,000 People, and nobody remembers. Nobody fought for them. Why? We both know why. It is because they weren't largely ISLAMIC. Nor were they Jewish. They didn't have support from any groups

• NOW LOOK AT THIS:
View attachment 3164064

For every one death, was 100. Just count to 100, and realise every single person you counted had dreams, aspirations, likes, dislikes, history, and most importantly a future. For every one death in Palestine, were one Hundred in the Bengal Famine. And nobody talks about it.

@Gengar is right. I've noticed this too. Islamic countries are very groupist. They use groupism as a tactic to ostracize some, as a way to benefit those that share the same mindset as them, even if they are impious (like I mentioned in my thread).
And the same EXISTS CULTURALLY too! Arab people look down on Punjabis. I am Iranian too. Should I look down on the racist Arab bastards trying to be like me?
I don't do that, why should they?
You can't beat us Turks in racism towards other muzzies :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
You can't beat us Turks in racism towards other muzzies :cool:
No Indians are the most anti Muslim in the world by far even more so than Europeans and Chinese (although it’s understandable given their history with them lol)

• JFL
No Indians are the most anti Muslim in the world by far even more so than Europeans and Chinese (although it’s understandable given their history with them lol)
I'm talking about racism not being anti islam. You have no idea how superior the average Turk feels to Arabs, Persians, etc.

• +1
They’re some of the most racist and hateful humans in the world
Yeah ik but u don't understand bro

Every Islamic country is racist
Not just groupist due to the country we are from, BUT ALSO DUE TO THE RELIGION on a larger scale.

And that's honestly terrible bro.

I'm talking about racism not being anti islam. You have no idea how superior the average Turk feels to Arabs, Persians, etc.
I knew they felt this way towards Arabs and pakis + I think most of the reason for this is because they ruled over them for 400 years and throughout most of this time Sunni Arabs (in Iraq Syria Egypt) viewed Turks as their masters

But I didn’t know you guys looked down on Persians too I thought you guys had a mutual respect

In any case, Persians are the same towards Arabs they view themselves above us

Last edited:
I knew they felt this way towards Arabs and pakis + I think most of the reason for this is because they ruled over them for 400 years and throughout most of this time Sunni Arabs (in Iraq Syria Egypt) viewed Turks as their masters

But I didn’t know you guys looked down on Persians too I thought you guys had a mutual respect

4342879 Screenshot 2024 08 27 at 215721

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Idk what this proves, he's indeed whiter than him
Turkey's only claim to fame is dingy kebab shops and cheap skin fades.

They're the most white worshipping nationality in the world

I’m sorry I don’t get it
When Iran's president got lost :forcedsmile: Iranians couldn't find him with all the tech they had :forcedsmile: so Turkey just sent a drone to show the untermensch where their nigga was but did a little Turkish flag first so the humiliation is diabolical

Turkey's only claim to fame is dingy kebab shops and cheap skin fades.
Cope.. not worth debating at all tbh. This is just low effort rage bait
They're the most white worshipping nationality in the world
Bud said this as an Iran :forcedsmile: Whatever helps you sleep at night bud

• JFL

I am pretty sure Turks ruled over gayrabs rather than the other way around though? Wasn't Palestine in Ottoman hands until gayrab sandmonkeys decided to work with the white man to get them ousted? :feelskek:

EDIT: Nvm, thought you were saying the opposite.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Well he's got a point, non-muzzie Turks desperately think and want to be seen as European. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and greycel
Cope.. not worth debating at all tbh. This is just low effort rage bait

Pretty much every Iranian I've met is chill, and not white worshipping
The younger ones are just hella degen these days tbh

FYI, Turkey is way worse:

It has the highest sexual partners per person, in the entire world jfl :forcedsmile:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Gengar

View attachment 3164141

It has the highest sexual partners per person, in the entire world jfl :forcedsmile:
Wtf. Amk. :hnghn:

• +1
gayrab sandmonkeys decided to work with the white man to get them ousted? :feelskek:
Yeah these retards literally took away modern day Israel from a muzzy country and gave it to the British so they can create Israel. This all pushed Turkey (the stronghold of islam at that time) towards secularism. Mirin the retardation. Works great for me

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I burn myself all the time because I am a retardd

View attachment 3164141

It's just optimized sex hormones. Elite genetics :ogre:

• JFL
Yeah these retards literally took away modern day Israel from a muzzy country and gave it to the British so they can create Israel. This all pushed Turkey (the stronghold of islam at that time) towards secularism. Mirin the retardation. Works great for me
And the same muzzies cry about "muh nationalism bad!" when a Pakistani says he loves his country, when they themselves lost Palestine because of their nationalism. :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters

View attachment 3164141

Fuck Turks

They need a genocide, those roaches must be stomped out once and for all

no word of a lie if I could nuke either Israel or Turkey I would choose Turkey in a heartbeat every single time

• JFL
Instead of wanting to be accepted by those who don't accept you, why not just embrace your own identity? That's what I'm saying. :feelsyay:
The thing is they accept high iq Turks just fine

It's just optimized sex hormones. Elite genetics :ogre:
0 morals, cuz there's no direction in life

And they are trying to copy Western culture (white worshipping), those ppl they see on social media who are sleeping around

I don't hate Turkish ppl bro, I like Turkish ppl, got Turkish friends.. but the only way you'll even achieve change is by accepting it first.
The question is, are they more or less white worshipping than Asian foids?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar