After burning my shitskin pajeet finger recently with molten plastic, yesterday I burned my shitskin pajeet arm with a hot pizza.

And the same muzzies cry about "muh nationalism bad!" when a Pakistani says he loves his country, when they themselves lost Palestine because of their nationalism. :feelskek:
I don’t give a flying fuck about Palestine and most Arabs don’t either you think we’re sitting here crying about it meanwhile we’re living our best lives at Starbucks and Mc Donald’s :feelskek:

I don’t give a flying fuck about Palestine and most Arabs don’t either you think we’re sitting here crying about it when we’re just enjoying our lives at Starbucks and Mc Donald’s :feelskek:
The ones here are all boycotting, meanwhile I buy a large coke zero bottle without a shopping bag to show them I am not on their side. :feelshah:

And the same muzzies cry about "muh nationalism bad!" when a Pakistani says he loves his country, when they themselves lost Palestine because of their nationalism. :feelskek:
And then they cry when they get the treatment they deserve. It's funny cuz hard-core muzzie Turks hate Arabs even more than secular ones. They literally destroyed the ummah

The ones here are all boycotting, meanwhile I buy a large coke zero bottle without a shopping bag to show them I am not on their side. :feelshah:
Idk a single person irl boycotting nigga not even the Palestinians themselves are

Matter of fact if I told someone let’s go get McDs and they told me theyre boycotting I’d give them a wedgie for being lame :feelshaha:

And then they cry when they get the treatment they deserve. It's funny cuz hard-core muzzie Turks hate Arabs even more than secular ones. They literally destroyed the ummah
I haven't asked what they think about gayrabs, I should ask my neighbor next time. :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and i_love_roosters
Idk a single person irl boycotting nigga not even the Palestinians themselves are

Matter of fact if I told someone let’s go get McDs and they told me theyre boycotting I’d give them a wedgie for being lame :feelshaha:
Good goy. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, greycel and i_love_roosters
Good goy. :feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
As a matter of fact if I woke up and heard that Palestine is now free and Israel is destroyed it would be the saddest day of my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and greycel
As a matter of fact if I woke up and heard that Palestine is now free and Israel is destroyed it would be the saddest day of my life
Why don't you like them, because they are Sunnis?

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
The second hand embarrassment painful

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and yeeyeeslayer
Why don't you like them, because they are Sunnis?
No lol I’m just joking/being sarcastic

In reality I hope for a 2 state solution an Israeli one and a Palestinian one in the West Bank and Gaza, but it’s probably never gonna happen after oct 7th tbh

Fuck Turks

They need a genocide, those roaches must be stomped out once and for all

no word of a lie if I could nuke either Israel or Turkey I would choose Turkey in a heartbeat every single time
Bro it's not that deep :forcedsmile:
Thoughts on the 2023 Earthquake?

@i_love_roosters
Not a single short midface in sight

No lol I’m just joking/being sarcastic

In reality I hope for a 2 state solution an Israeli one and a Palestinian one in the West Bank and Gaza, but it’s probably never gonna happen after oct 7th tbh
Yeah, it's khalas. Now Israel won't stop before Khamas is obliterated. :hnghn:

Yeah, it's khalas. Now Israel won't stop before Khamas is obliterated. :hnghn:
Hamas ruined any chance they had at allowing the world to trust them enough to let them have a state

Hamas ruined any chance they had at allowing the world to trust them enough to let them have a state
They also got completely BTFO'd by Israel, nearly every leader got killed.

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
They also got completely BTFO'd by Israel, nearly every leader got killed.
I heard that Hamas trade resources under hospitals etc. What do you think of that guys?

You think that's legit, it wouldn't make sense for Israel to attack random hospitals for no reason.. just for it have major social backlash, and to be used against them...

Either way RIP to anyone involved 🙏 🕊️

@yeeyeeslayer @i_love_roosters @Gengar

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and Gengar
Bro it's not that deep :forcedsmile:
Thoughts on the 2023 Earthquake?

@i_love_roosters
Not a single short midface in sight

If I was in a room with 4 other people, hitler, stalin and 2 random turks with 2 bullets i'd shoot both turks without hesitation

• JFL
I heard that Hamas trade resources under hospitals etc. What do you think of that guys?

You think that's legit, it wouldn't make sense for Israel to attack random hospitals for no reason.. just for it have major social backlash, and to be used against them...

It's possible but it could also be a convenient lie.

• +1

hamas has tunnels under hospitals and schools and chit they use civilians as human shields

• Woah

Rip 🐔🪽 (I couldn't find the 🕊 emoji)

• +1
hamas has tunnels under hospitals and schools and chit they use civilians as human shields
I've heard this exact thing too

Also they grouped up a bunch of Israeli women, after kidnapping them, including children, and publicly raped them in the streets of Palestine.
Apparently they got raped so hard that they broke the pelvic bones when doing so

That's what set all of this off. I believe it was 50 but don't quote me on that

and publicly raped them in the streets of Palestine.
Apparently they got raped so hard that they broke the pelvic bones when doing so
I have a hard time believing this.

• +1
Fuck Turks

They need a genocide, those roaches must be stomped out once and for all

no word of a lie if I could nuke either Israel or Turkey I would choose Turkey in a heartbeat every single time
So you would rather take goy and treason against humanity since the beginning of time?
I am pretty sure Turks ruled over gayrabs rather than the other way around though? Wasn't Palestine in Ottoman hands until gayrab sandmonkeys decided to work with the white man to get them ousted? :feelskek:

EDIT: Nvm, thought you were saying the opposite.
Yeah they betrayed Ottoman Empire

still ataturk was a high grade Freemason.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Not at all :feelshah:

Man I wish Maghrebgator was here to see this thread, his seething at things I’m saying would be funny

Maybe I should tag him 🤔

The finger incident happened on Saturday and I detailed it here, along with two pictures.

Yesterday night, I took the pizza out of the oven and I tried using a spatula to place the pizza from the tray it was in onto a plate. I started shaking uncontrollably due to my tremors and the pizza fell on the ground, but not before the hot tomato sauce got splashed on my arm.

View attachment 3163955

Truecel luck. :feelswhy: Can't even do something as simple as taking out a warm pizza without something bad happening. :feelstastyman: Or putting boiling fries into a basket. :feelsthink:
FUCKING SHITTY PIZZA HOW DARE SHE HURTS YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• JFL
I don't doubt it, he destroyed a centuries-old legacy.
He is in all archives but 90% of Turkish people cope and say he destroyed the lodges. He is in every single archive and Freemason dictionary even in Wikipedia

• +1

Man I wish Maghrebgator was here to see this thread, his seething at things I’m saying would be funny

Maybe I should tag him 🤔
He's a calm and collected individual, in my experiences. I haven't seen him seething ever, unless by "seething" you mean writing longer posts, but I don't think that's the same thing.

He is in all archives but 90% of Turkish people cope and say he destroyed the lodges. He is in every single archive and Freemason dictionary even in Wikipedia
Are all men that change the course of history Freemasons, you reckon?

He's a calm and collected individual, in my experiences. I haven't seen him seething ever, unless by "seething" you mean writing longer posts, but I don't think that's the same thing.
No I’ve seen him seethe but it’s in a more mature adult way compared to the way 14 year olds lash out and cuss

Any examples?
Hell say some shit like ‘how could you say that??’ ‘You appear to be a fed trying to entrap me’
‘It seems you are trying to do fitnah!’
‘You are a filthy creation of Allah, I pray that god gives you a severe illness that you will never heal from!’

This is some of the shit he said to @The Grinch when he was defending Israel 😂

• +1
Reactions: tren_31
Well as I live in Germany and have seen and heard very fucked up story’s the normal, Lower steps are harmless and just a brotherhood. As I heard the higher ups do spiritual things and aim things like essenc/soul transfer/occult things.

They surely have their hands in business.

I am partly Turkish myself and I always confront ata fanboys w facts they just get aggressive about the lodge things. He was a Jew himself and not even from Turkish origin.

• Woah
You would be surprised how many lodges still actively work… all started in Ingolstadt, when you go near them on their events there is even police security

• +1
Well as I live in Germany and have seen and heard very fucked up story’s the normal, Lower steps are harmless and just a brotherhood. As I heard the higher ups do spiritual things and aim things like essenc/sound transfer/occult things.

They surely have their hands in business.

I am partly Turkish myself and I always confront ata fanboys w facts they just get aggressive about the lodge things. He was a Jew himself and not even from Turkish origin.
Interesting, I didn't know you lived in Germany and that you were partially Turkish. I live in NL. Tbh idk about you but joining a cult seems cringe to me. :ogre:

You would be surprised how many lodges still actively work… all started in Ingolstadt, when you go near them on their events there is even police security
Yeah, I was reading up on lodges the other day.

Interesting, I didn't know you lived in Germany and that you were partially Turkish. I live in NL. Tbh idk about you but joining a cult seems cringe to me. :ogre:
An famous doctor here seems to scout young well fit men to connect his soul in some type of gay shit. Heard the wildest storys, he wants them to sleep in his bed and touch them to „connect“ their souls and all fucked up shit you would only see in a movie 😂 idk if it is true but the reports are from several people about the same doctor

Some think he tries to get a new host for his soul. Scary to think about

As it is said he is in the higher grades

• JFL
An famous doctor here seems to scout young well fit men to connect his soul in some type of gay shit. Heard the wildest storys, he wants them to sleep in his bed and touch them to „connect“ their souls and all fucked up shit you would only see in a movie 😂 idk if it is true but the reports are from several people about the same doctor

Some think he tries to get a new host for his soul. Scary to think about

As it is said he is in the higher grades
JFL. :feelskek: That's so weird. People actually agree to this shit?

Maybe I should tag him 🤔
@MaghrebGator

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
The finger incident happened on Saturday and I detailed it here, along with two pictures.

Yesterday night, I took the pizza out of the oven and I tried using a spatula to place the pizza from the tray it was in onto a plate. I started shaking uncontrollably due to my tremors and the pizza fell on the ground, but not before the hot tomato sauce got splashed on my arm.

View attachment 3163955

Truecel luck. :feelswhy: Can't even do something as simple as taking out a warm pizza without something bad happening. :feelstastyman: Or putting boiling fries into a basket. :feelsthink:
Holy fuck ur arms r toothpicks bhai

• JFL
JFL at the thread title, ethnics on here will use words/phrases they consider ethnic slurs on themselves (whether in jest or not) they'll be fine with white users using such slurs so long as it's some zero effort post/thread saying they hate stinky *insert ethnic slur here* and want to kill them

But whenever I make high effort posts stating reasons for my worldview and outline negative ethnic behaviour and coherent arguments as to why a white state can only continue to prosper in the long term if all non whites are excluded I evoke rage responses from ethnics and they act like my posts are the most outrageous of anyone's on the forum

JFL at the thread title, ethnics on here will use words/phrases they consider ethnic slurs on themselves (whether in jest or not) they'll be fine with white users using such slurs so long as it's some zero effort post/thread saying they hate stinky *insert ethnic slur here* and want to kill them

But whenever I make high effort posts stating reasons for my worldview and outline negative ethnic behaviour and coherent arguments as to why a white state can only continue to prosper in the long term if all non whites are excluded I evoke rage responses from ethnics and they act like my posts are the most outrageous of anyone's on the forum
DID NOT READ.

damn bro, did you have a hair transplant from your leg?

• JFL