after cycle im gonna be david laid but taller

Do the cycle without the tren

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MagaPutinism and st.hamudi but 6‘5

if real.................................. best frame i've ever seen on this forum ESPECIALLY being 6'5 with those hips is insane

with that frame I'd be blasting trenbolone

@MaestheticMaso look at this shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Woah
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
if real.................................. best frame i've ever seen on this forum ESPECIALLY being 6'5 with those hips is insane

chillout lol

• JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso

Mogs laid’s tbh. Never seen hips so small at 6’5 ever tbh

• +1
Reactions: User28823
i think you mean waist
Hips and waist. Most tallcels have a wide pelvic structure due to higher levels of IGF-1 growing them wider. Someone like you and David doesn’t have this issue which is why you’ll look so aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and User28823
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Have you posted your face? I can already tell you have high T based on your physique, I doubt you lack dimorphism.
ofc not but i want to maximize my potential in a masc chad way not a ogre way

@tren_31 had crazy results he says test alone is weak

Hips and waist. Most tallcels have a wide pelvic structure due to higher levels of IGF-1 growing them wider. Someone like you and David doesn’t have this issue which is why you’ll look so aesthetic.
okk now i understand

@User28823 so coach me nigger

• JFL
ofc not but i want to maximize my potential in a masc chad way not a ogre way

@tren_31 had crazy results he says test alone is weak
Be careful, not all changes will be positive. It could destroy all your harmony. I would only recommend hoping on gear at a mtn face and below

okk now i understand

@User28823 so coach me nigger
have u never trained before? holy fuark i don't think u realize the true potential u have.............. i'm talking fitness model sponsored by gymshark level

you have the build where you can take gear, go to the gym, do some cookie cutter bodybuilding split and look insane

even if u half assed in the gym without gear, you will look insane

if i had ur build i'd be in the gym 6 days a week following david laid's DUP PPL program and mogging everyone in the gym

u can probably run 150mg of test and mog everyone in the gym, hell u probably already mog everyone in the gym purely from frame and height

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and MaestheticMaso
Take the tren pheromone pill buddy boyos

Just blast tren a pill(less sides)

take the trenpill buddy boyo
Ma boy has killer physiquw already

Just try to build up clean, Tren will do the ultra masc thing 2-4 weeks you will see and bitches will come and try to Touch u then

Just take the tren pill

• Love it
cycle: 6 months test e 500mg, anavar, last 2 months tren a, AI

pct: clomid, hcg, AI

rn: 1,95cm, 80kg

after: 1,95cm barefoot (maybe i’ll grow), 100kg lean musclemass 12% bf

holy shit im gonna be a machine

i need to bulk like an animal and eat proteins

also i do mma/wrestling so im gonna be unstoppable (im humble it’s just for the post)

which training routine do u recommend
how much a week should i go
how is it going? i’m 192cm also 80kg and starting cycle soon, so would be interesting to hear the results u got

• +1

Enjoy eating away your son's dimorphism

• Hmm...
Homeboy will never be jacked

• +1
Reactions: Celphony
how is it going? i’m 192cm also 80kg and starting cycle soon, so would be interesting to hear the results u got
how did u find this thread jfl

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
have u never trained before? holy fuark i don't think u realize the true potential u have.............. i'm talking fitness model sponsored by gymshark level

you have the build where you can take gear, go to the gym, do some cookie cutter bodybuilding split and look insane

even if u half assed in the gym without gear, you will look insane

if i had ur build i'd be in the gym 6 days a week following david laid's DUP PPL program and mogging everyone in the gym

u can probably run 150mg of test and mog everyone in the gym, hell u probably already mog everyone in the gym purely from frame and height
Ma boy has killer physiquw already

Just try to build up clean, Tren will do the ultra masc thing 2-4 weeks you will see and bitches will come and try to Touch u then

Just take the tren pill
thank u bros I never saw those posts jfl

I knew my frame wasn’t bad but on that level?

no never lifted really for your question

• +1
  • +1
i was searching for “david laid cycle site:looksmax.org” on google or some shit like that lol.

how is the cycle going?
I had a irl friend that deals with gear but unfortunately he stopped at the exact time when I needed tren + test

so im looking for another source I have something in my mind already a fitness store that sells undercover

I prefer irl cause it’s safer and u know the guys and the gear better

• JFL
I had a irl friend that deals with gear but unfortunately he stopped at the exact time when I needed tren + test

so im looking for another source I have something in my mind already a fitness store that sells undercover

I prefer irl cause it’s safer and u know the guys and the gear better
so u been putting it off since november?

If that's actually you in the pic then I'd advise training naturally rather than roiding straight away
If you can get a good physique natty then I don't see the point in risking roid side effects

To critique your cycle, 6 months of test is too much, you'll just feel like you're spinning your wheels once your body adapts to the drugs
I think that shorter cycles of 8 weeks test prop are best and you can throw in an oral along side it
8 weeks of test and 8 weeks of tren are also good

• +1
Almost 10 cms taller then me but weigh 10 kg less, TWINK

• JFL
no nigga my only excuse to stay on this forum was „yea im just taking gear advice and then leave after cycle“
how could u not have found a dealer since november bro. cope.

• +1
how could u not have found a dealer since november bro. cope.
ik its my fault but tbf im doing mma
If that's actually you in the pic then I'd advise training naturally rather than roiding straight away
If you can get a good physique natty then I don't see the point in risking roid side effects

To critique your cycle, 6 months of test is too much, you'll just feel like you're spinning your wheels once your body adapts to the drugs
I think that shorter cycles of 8 weeks test prop are best and you can throw in an oral along side it
8 weeks of test and 8 weeks of tren are also good
I know I can get a good physique naturally, but since im still young why not taking the dimorphism gains / strengthening bones

about the cycle I had second thoughts, my irl friend that dealed with gear said: I should do longer cycles cause short ones have no effect

• +1
cycle: 6 months test e 500mg, anavar, last 2 months tren a, AI

pct: clomid, hcg, AI

rn: 1,95cm, 80kg

after: 1,95cm barefoot (maybe i’ll grow), 100kg lean musclemass 12% bf

holy shit im gonna be a machine

i need to bulk like an animal and eat proteins

also i do mma/wrestling so im gonna be unstoppable (im humble it’s just for the post)

which training routine do u recommend
how much a week should i go
Lol

best guide to ruin everything

mfer thinks he can predict how much muscle he will build