After discovering the blackpill, i feel like going back to vydya and MMORPG. Anyone can relate?

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken
Ive always blamed those things, mainly MMORPG for my subhumanity, i really do enjoy play them, much dopamine and fun, but now that its just about face, i feel like going back to everything that once i enjoyed and stoped cuz "go socialize". I will do it while doing my surgeries ofc.

i started playing wow when i was 8 years old and LDARed all the way w/ it on and off

i dont think i can go back tbh. i still game but gaming hasnt been the same for like 2 years now. before that i could 24/7 LDAR with 0 negative thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2933
i started playing wow when i was 8 years old and LDARed all the way w/ it on and off

i dont think i can go back tbh. i still game but gaming hasnt been the same for like 2 years now. before that i could 24/7 LDAR with 0 negative thoughts

Playing Perfect world since 10, i stop at 17, then came back at 19, then stop at 20 forever. Since i have 0 social life while surgerycelling, seems a great time killer for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969 and Deleted member 2486
Playing Perfect world since 10, i stop at 17, then came back at 19, then stop at 20 forever. Since i have 0 social life while surgerycelling, seems a great time killer for me.
i purposefully don't want to get into "big" games anymore tbh. its too good of a cope and makes me forget about everything and i dont progress with anything. uni, looks, mental health all starts deteriorating at the same time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2969
Ive always blamed those things, mainly MMORPG for my subhumanity, i really do enjoy play them, much dopamine and fun, but now that its just about face, i feel like going back to everything that once i enjoyed and stoped cuz "go socialize". I will do it while doing my surgeries ofc.
Maybe but it's not worth it mmorpg will fuck you up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
i purposefully don't want to get into "big" games anymore tbh. its too good of a cope and makes me forget about everything and i dont progress with anything. uni, looks, mental health all starts deteriorating at the same time

Maybe but it's not worth it mmorpg will fuck you up

Private servers are good actually, since u dont need to camp 24/7 to farm and ascend.Its just PvP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
I played a lot of Aion in my teens. Had sick high status in one of the biggest guilds there and made my life quality decent tbh. Even had some e-romance going on a few times (JFL).

My neurotransmitters have deteriorated and I cant seem to enjoy vidya that much anymore though.