After getting implants can u see them security scans at the airport or an xray?

12PSLsubhuman

12PSLsubhuman

Zephir
Title

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe and Artemis
Depends on what they are made out of. Metal ofc. Facial ones are made out of silicon, or other biocompatibile materials so unlikely to show.

And how do u plan to explain it to ur future gf/wife/friends

Depends on what they are made out of. Metal ofc. Facial ones are made out of silicon, or other biocompatibile materials so unlikely to show.
What about peek? Aren't they titanium

• +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, madcap88, Manana and 1 other person
PEEK is radiolucent

• Love it
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
if you‘re doing only implants, they cant be kittytalked

if you do them after a bimax, you can say the result was underwhelming and to fix an mistake implants were used

• +1
bizarre-xray-results.jpg

And how do u plan to explain it to ur future gf/wife/friends
Just say you got injured when you were younger and you needed surgery on your face, and tbh who gafs , that girl wouldnt be if you if you didnt look good

• +1
if you‘re doing only implants, they cant be kittytalked

if you do them after a bimax, you can say the result was underwhelming and to fix an mistake implants were used
Yah I am not going to talk to them about the implants anyway. Will gaslight them somehow by saying it's from chewing gum or mewing or some other cope. But don't want to get exposed hard at the airport or somewhere else

• +1
Reactions: angelo
Yah I am not going to talk to them about the implants anyway. Will gaslight them somehow by saying it's from chewing gum or mewing or some other cope. But don't want to get exposed hard at the airport or somewhere else
you‘re gonna be exposed when you have children that dont look like you

lmao burn all the old pictures of you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: angelo, becomingnearperfect and 12PSLsubhuman
you‘re gonna be exposed when you have children that dont look like you

lmao burn all the old pictures of you
1) Going to blame it on genetic recomb and will only have kids if the girls brothers and father are atleast HTN
2) I barely have pics lol. When my friends wish me Birthday on Instagram stories they use pics from when I was like 14 coz I don't have many pictures of me older than that

• JFL
Reactions: angelo