[Serious] I'm getting custom cheekbone/infraorbital implants and a custom wrap-around chin and jaw implant in two months. Need suggestions/morphs

O

OA1125

Iron
As the title said, I'm getting custom implants in two months and need help with a design that would improve my symmetry and be ideal. I want to look as good as I can, and I'm starting with shit features, so there's a lot of room for improvement. I would really like morphs if any of you are willing to create some for me on what I should show the plastic surgeon I want. I attached 3 of the 3-D scans we took. I have an idea of what I want, but I wanted to see what you guys would do in my situation. I'm taking into consideration the limits of plastic surgery and what is possible, but I know that there is a lot of room for improvement with custom implants.

***I'm getting the implants done in NYC with Dr. Miller***

Attachments

• 20240525_233332.jpg
    20240525_233332.jpg
    178.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240525_233436.jpg
    20240525_233436.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240525_233516.jpg
    20240525_233516.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: blmratiopiggypoop, coisbhai, silencio and 5 others
I'm trying to avoid any uncanny valley look, but I want to address my weak chin, lack of projection, luck of height in chin, flat mid-face, lack of unnder-eye support, asymmetry in chin, cheekbones, and jaw, a slightly wider jaw, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow, smoth, boss8055 and 1 other person
Infras are simple here. Just make sure the design doesn't widen the face to much, probably want to saddle them.

tbh very worried about a wrap around jaw implant. Ur chin is already advanced to line up with lower lip. For the lower third, strongly recommend bimax

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, Mrxshmallow, Soychadcell and 7 others
I can tell you beforehand that you'll end up botched or with notuch improvement and dissatisfaction.
Cuz your chin height and projection currently is the biggest problem get a genio to fix that and then get jaw fillers or jaw implants that's what going to ascend not the cheekbones implant meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: user123456, chadintraining, IndraBC and 2 others
How much will custom infraorbital implants cost you?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
As the title said, I'm getting custom implants in two months and need help with a design that would improve my symmetry and be ideal. I want to look as good as I can, and I'm starting with shit features, so there's a lot of room for improvement. I would really like morphs if any of you are willing to create some for me on what I should show the plastic surgeon I want. I attached 3 of the 3-D scans we took. I have an idea of what I want, but I wanted to see what you guys would do in my situation. I'm taking into consideration the limits of plastic surgery and what is possible, but I know that there is a lot of room for improvement with custom implants.

What's your bodyfat?

Your cheekbones are flat, so the infras/custom cheeks will do wonders.

I'm not sure about the jaw and wrap around chin. Do you have a specific look in mind?

• +1
Reactions: chadintraining
How much will custom infraorbital implants cost you?
The custom cheek/infraorbital are running me about $16k. It's NYC so...

• +1
Reactions: Aero
I can tell you beforehand that you'll end up botched or with notuch improvement and dissatisfaction.
Cuz your chin height and projection currently is the biggest problem get a genio to fix that and then get jaw fillers or jaw implants that's what going to ascend not the cheekbones implant meme
Is it not possible to correct for the chin height/projection with a custom chin? I considered genioplasty, but I heard that you can achieve the same effect with a custom chin. Also, how should I project the chin since you say that's a problem?

Last edited:
Infras are simple here. Just make sure the design doesn't widen the face to much, probably want to saddle them.

tbh very worried about a wrap around jaw implant. Ur chin is already advanced to line up with lower lip. For the lower third, strongly recommend bimax
I want to get bimax, but it's incredibly expensive in comparison and the recovery is a lot. Can I not achieve similar results to a bimax by getting a custom wrap-around jaw implant while also widening my jaw?

Last edited:
what a retard, just get a decent haircut and beard and get some professional pics and go live life man

you cant buy harmony. this is very retarded

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Joshrc, Mrxshmallow and Dele Alli Regen
What's your bodyfat?

Your cheekbones are flat, so the infras/custom cheeks will do wonders.

I'm not sure about the jaw and wrap around chin. Do you have a specific look in mind?
My body fat right now is around 20%. I was looking to do something like this, but I don't know if it looks good or uncanny. The position of my neck in the photo makes it look more asymmetrical. This is the route I want to take, but obviously emphasizing symmetry. For my side profile, I wanted to do something like the two pics attached, but I don't know if that's possible with a custom wrap-around.

Attachments

• 20240526_094134.jpg
    20240526_094134.jpg
    415.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240524_220930_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240524_220930_Gallery.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4151634_IMG_9140.jpeg
    4151634_IMG_9140.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240524_225404_20240524_230354_20240526_094429_20240526_094653_20240526_095916.jpg
    20240524_225404_20240524_230354_20240526_094429_20240526_094653_20240526_095916.jpg
    382.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tom69
You need bimax. Your jaws are recessed, your chin is projected. I have the same issue.

Why are you affecting your upper jaw in your morphs when your proposed plan doesn’t even touch it? You need to research a LOT more and stop fantasising.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
You need bimax. Your jaws are recessed, your chin is projected. I have the same issue.

Why are you affecting your upper jaw in your morphs when your proposed plan doesn’t even touch it? You need to research a LOT more and stop fantasising.
What do you mean by I'm affecting my upper jaw? Is that in reference to my lip positioning or cheekbone positioning? Could you propose a more realistic morph? I'm trying to avoid the bimax route.

Last edited:
don’t do anything until you get lean, at least 12% bodyfat. The jaw morph looks uncanny

• +1
Reactions: Dele Alli Regen, lowtiernormiechad and moreroidsmoredates
don’t do anything until you get lean, at least 12% bodyfat. The jaw morph looks uncanny
This is me at about 12% body fat. I'm trying to bulk right now. That's why I'm heavier. I agree that the jaw does look a bit uncanny, but I want to slightly widen, correct for asymmetry, and make my chin taller***

Attachments

• 20230509_190628.jpg
    20230509_190628.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230509_191046.png
    20230509_191046.png
    7.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230509_191133.jpg
    20230509_191133.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230509_191152.jpg
    20230509_191152.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Get leaner and see your base after. You need bimax more than implants. There is a chance that the implants will make you look uncanny especially in the lower third region.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and Mrxshmallow
Get leaner and see your base after. You need bimax more than implants. There is a chance that the implants will make you look uncanny especially in the lower third region.
I posted pics of me at about 12% above your comment. I have submental fat that I don't want to lipo atm. Should I just skip the lower third completely now, or can I still get good results by going with the custom route? I think my chin is short, so adding height would be ideal.

I posted pics of me at about 12% above your comment. I have submental fat that I don't want to lipo atm. Should I just skip the lower third completely now, or can I still get good results by going with the custom route? I think my chin is short, so adding height would be ideal.
Look at how your upper lip protrudes above your lower lip. You seem to have SFS with type II malocclusion. I would contact your maxfac surgeon and discuss about bimax. You can ask for genio too, so that would be a trimax actually.

Look at how your upper lip protrudes above your lower lip. You seem to have SFS with type II malocclusion. I would contact your maxfac surgeon and discuss about bimax. You can ask for genio too, so that would be a trimax actually.
Do you think I should still go for the cheekbone/IOR implants right now? A trimax would not have any affect on the mid face. I already put a down payment on the surgery, and it's non-refundable ☠️ ☠️ ☠️

Do you think I should still go for the cheekbone/IOR implants right now? A trimax would not have any affect on the mid face. I already put a down payment on the surgery, and it's non-refundable ☠️ ☠️ ☠️
You can still go for the cheekbone implants, but for the lower third region you should contact your maxfac surgeon and let him take some xrays.

How is your bite and sleep, do you have sleep apnea?

• +1
Reactions: SwollenNotSwole
You can still go for the cheekbone implants, but for the lower third region you should contact your maxfac surgeon and let him take some xrays.

How is your bite and sleep, do you have sleep apnea?
I don't have sleep apnea. I would have to pull some crazy insurance fraud to afford it lol. My bite is shit ngl. My orthodontist fucked me up. I have an overbite, and my teeth are pushed in.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240526_175843_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_175843_Gallery.jpg
    849.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240526_175846_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240526_175846_Gallery.jpg
    916.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I don't have sleep apnea. I would have to pull some crazy insurance fraud to afford it lol. My bite is shit ngl. My orthodontist fucked me up. I have an overbite, and my teeth are pushed in.
Yes i could tell, you have type II malocclusion. You need bimax.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
I would still get tested for sleep apnea, people with a jaw like you have it most of the time.

However the good news is that you can get the surgery for free in Europe if you test positive on sleep apnea.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and user123456
I would still get tested for sleep apnea, people with a jaw like you have it most of the time.

However the good news is that you can get the surgery for free in Europe if you test positive on sleep apnea.
I'm not in Europe though. I'm in the U.S.

lucky u that im in the forum rn
4157088 20240525 2333321 4157088 20240525 2333322 4157089 20240525 233436 4157089 20240525 2334361 4157090 20240525 233516 4157090 20240525 2335161
show this to the surgeon

• +1
Reactions: agoostis
i think (im sure actually) u should ditch the chin implant and go for a vertical sliding genioplasty with only 1-2mm max forward movement. its also going to affect ur hyoid and submental area so thats perfect.
u wont be able to get a result like my morph unless u switch the chin implant for the genioplasty. if ur surgeon tries to convince u otherwise hes a jew who knows implants will give him more profit even tho u will prolly end up botched. to get like 5-6mm vertical that u need u gotta go for the genio. keep the side implants below around 6mm each side. maybe 7-8 cause i dont know how tall u are and whats the size of ur skull

• +1
Reactions: Cheat_Win
lol at "improving your symmetry" like if you make the left side exactly like the right something suddenly clicks and you look like brad pitt

4158679_Screenshot_20240526_175843_Gallery.jpg

You're recessed.

lol at "improving your symmetry" like if you make the left side exactly like the right something suddenly clicks and you look like brad pitt

You're recessed.
I know

i u could insert some measurements in the pic i could give you the exact movements u need to achieve this
Those are better than my morphs, but I don't know what my measurements are

i think (im sure actually) u should ditch the chin implant and go for a vertical sliding genioplasty with only 1-2mm max forward movement. its also going to affect ur hyoid and submental area so thats perfect.
u wont be able to get a result like my morph unless u switch the chin implant for the genioplasty. if ur surgeon tries to convince u otherwise hes a jew who knows implants will give him more profit even tho u will prolly end up botched. to get like 5-6mm vertical that u need u gotta go for the genio. keep the side implants below around 6mm each side. maybe 7-8 cause i dont know how tall u are and whats the size of ur skull
Interesting. Are you not able to achieve 5-6 mm of vertical even with a custom implant?

LF2 / would also affect your infraorbital rims paranasal. advancement of the whole maxilla complex with nasion.
Also Quadrangular LF2 without moving nose forward (second pic).

Or LF1. maybe some CCW rotation.

Attachments

• 4158679_Screenshot_20240526_175843_Gallery.jpg
    688.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 4158679_Screenshot_20240526_175843_Gallery.jpg
    689.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and optimisticzoomer
This is me at about 12% body fat. I'm trying to bulk right now. That's why I'm heavier. I agree that the jaw does look a bit uncanny, but I want to slightly widen, correct for asymmetry, and make my chin taller***
dude listen i think wrap around implants would give uncanny/undesirable look to u. i think it would be best to to get the orbital and cheek implants then see how thing balance out. after that maybe a bsso would really help u ascend.

LF2 / would also affect your infraorbital rims paranasal. advancement of the whole maxilla complex with nasion.
Also Quadrangular LF2 without moving nose forward (second pic).

Or LF1. maybe some CCW rotation.
Are you saying that I should just ditch the custom cheek/IOR implants if I go with bimax?

I wouldn't say you have shit features. You're recessed. I think you should first address your jaws.half an inch advancement on your jaws would already give you better look. I don't think Chin implant would give you the desired look. You would look like a witch because your upper teeths are not set properly in a more anteriour position.
Infraorbital rims are not a bad idea on you, but the jaws are imo the first to do.

I wouldn't say you have shit features. You're recessed. I think you should first address your jaws.half an inch advancement on your jaws would already give you better look. I don't think Chin implant would give you the desired look. You would look like a witch because your upper teeths are not set properly in a more anteriour position.
Infraorbital rims are not a bad idea on you, but the jaws are imo the first to do.
I agree. I will look into bimax/genio instead of implants, but I already put a down-payment on the procedure. Do you think I should just proceed with the custom cheekbone/IOR for now or would that be a bad idea?

dude listen i think wrap around implants would give uncanny/undesirable look to u. i think it would be best to to get the orbital and cheek implants then see how thing balance out. after that maybe a bsso would really help u ascend.
I agree, but do you think I should avoid a jaw implants? Wouldn't the extra width make the front look nicer?

I agree, but do you think I should avoid a jaw implants? Wouldn't the extra width make the front look nicer?
first get the orbital implants then repost here and we can recheck then if you really need to alter the jaw. anyways orbital implants recovery is hard. tag me once your inflammation goes down.
rn i think i really cant judge the jaw width due to high bf. so maybe debloat a lil more. u have a lot of water retention in your face.
anyways how old are you rn?

first get the orbital implants then repost here and we can recheck then if you really need to alter the jaw. anyways orbital implants recovery is hard. tag me once your inflammation goes down.
rn i think i really cant judge the jaw width due to high bf. so maybe debloat a lil more. u have a lot of water retention in your face.
anyways how old are you rn?
I'm 21. I attached an image of my jaw in the front at about 12% bf. Do you think I would benefit from widening it front a frontal and oblique perspective? The benefit of doing it now is that it will be cheaper because I will only have to pay surgeon/anesthesia/facility fees once. Then later on, I can get bimax to push my face forward

Attachments

• 4158619_20230509_190628.jpg
    4158619_20230509_190628.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4158622_20230509_191152.jpg
    4158622_20230509_191152.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm 21. I attached an image of my jaw in the front at about 12% bf. Do you think I would benefit from widening it front a frontal and oblique perspective? The benefit of doing it now is that it will be cheaper because I will only have to pay surgeon/anesthesia/facility fees once. Then later on, I can get bimax to push my face forward
id look into either a septoplasty or rhinoplasty first because your nose is really throwing off the symmetry in the face. and mahn listen u dont need a bimax if you have a proper function bite and no outrageous aesthetic issues. i just read about a guy losing his sense of taste control after a bimax surgery few forums back. i wouldnt risk that for a few mm. talking is more important dawg.

as for your jaw to cheekbone ratio, its pretty good dont need fillers or implants.

• +1
Reactions: OA1125
id look into either a septoplasty or rhinoplasty first because your nose is really throwing off the symmetry in the face. and mahn listen u dont need a bimax if you have a proper function bite and no outrageous aesthetic issues. i just read about a guy losing his sense of taste control after a bimax surgery few forums back. i wouldnt risk that for a few mm. talking is more important dawg.
I got a septo/Rhinoplasty 2 years ago, but I got punched in the face 1 month into recovery and it fucked it up ☠️ ☠️ ☠️ I plant on getting it redone in the future

• So Sad
Reactions: fentmaxxer289
Interesting. Are you not able to achieve 5-6 mm of vertical even with a custom implant?
the surgeon is going to say it is but it wont look natural + im absolutely sure the actual surgery wont reflect the planning if u choose a implant. just trust me on this one. if u can go for sliding genio and keep the angle implants

Are you saying that I should just ditch the custom cheek/IOR implants if I go with bimax?
dont listen to anyone else on this thread, they have less 10% of the knowledge i do, just look at the morphs i did and you will see. dont get bimax, it wont give the aesthetic result ur looking for. and do the vertical genio

dont listen to anyone else on this thread, they have less 10% of the knowledge i do, just look at the morphs i did and you will see. dont get bimax, it wont give the aesthetic result ur looking for. and do the vertical genio
So you're saying to get custom cheek/IOR implants and jaw implants, but then get genio for chin? Can you show me a morph with the lower bf images that I posted that have the dimensions you specified?

Last edited:
Also how would the jaw implant affect my gonial angle? Do you think I could get a better gonial angle with it?

Maybe even more than you think because you have a good chin that's masking how recessed you are. Talk to a surgeon. Ignore anyone suggesting Lefort 2. You're never going to get that.

• +1
Reactions: savemefromthisfate

Maybe before getting surgery YOU SHOULD LOSE SOME BF %. Implant surgery (from design to the actual surgery) as observed from my surgical rotations is more annoying when the patient isnt leanmaxxed.

Maybe before getting surgery YOU SHOULD LOSE SOME BF %. Implant surgery (from design to the actual surgery) as observed from my surgical rotations is more annoying when the patient isnt leanmaxxed.
I provided pictures of me with a lower bf% (~12%). Unfortunately, I'm so recessed and have submental fat, so it is still difficult to assess.

Users who are viewing this thread

• kingofkings
Back