after getting my heart broken so many times, being vulnerable makes me cringe and the thought of relationships disgust me

LowInhibNoSMV

LowInhibNoSMV

PUAHate
Joined
Jul 5, 2026
Posts
2,483
Reputation
4,158
because I know, from one second to the next it could all mean nothing.
does love even mean something? yes it does
i love
yeah for me it means alot
love is real
nobody has ever loved me
yeah thats it
shit man :feelscry:
shit
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeborahAnnWollFARTS, maximuslaid, orbitlet and 1 other person
my friends jestering in front of my crush has made me never want to try to get a girlfriend again
 
  • +1
Reactions: DeborahAnnWollFARTS and LowInhibNoSMV
Man your a good user, @LowInhibNoSMV
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
Man your a good user, @LowInhibNoSMV
thank you, you too
im just realizing alot of stuff rn
i remember when i was grey and always replied to your threads

its funny because on my old account i joined 2 months before you
but I deleted it after I got made fun of and told I was lying about a story that actually happened

that hurt me back then
 
  • Love it
Reactions: orbitlet
because I know, from one second to the next it could all mean nothing.
does love even mean something? yes it does
i love
yeah for me it means alot
love is real
nobody has ever loved me
yeah thats it
shit man :feelscry:
shit
Sounds unhealthy and depressing not being able to trust and have a meaningful relationship anymore
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
Blackpill2
 

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
19
Views
84
Amuzant
Amuzant
hopingforluck
Replies
3
Views
23
hopingforluck
hopingforluck
yemen
Replies
37
Views
145
Panchitosbroncs
Panchitosbroncs

Users who are viewing this thread

  • maximuslaid
  • Evenalarpermaycry
  • DeborahAnnWollFARTS
  • LowInhibNoSMV
Back
Top