After going out with 10 girls do you know what i realized?

Btw what happened with that milf u had a date at the beach with?
i didnt like being around her so i stopped talking with that person. she didnt like me anwyay.

• So Sad
Reactions: deadstock
i didnt like being around her so i stopped talking with that person. she didnt like me anwyay.
If you are not exceptional looks wise, you shouldn't expect an exceptional woman.

If you are not exceptional looks wise, you shouldn't expect an exceptional woman.
my old oneitis was excpetional though and i had better chemistry with her

id betabuxx her if she wanted. she actually did care about money a lot from what i recall.
I wanna betabux a tall pajeeta as well but I fear that she would always be repulsed and divorce me in few years

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
I wanna betabux a tall pajeeta as well but I fear that she would always be repulsed and divorce me in few years
i think she is married with kids by now so its over :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• Woah
Reactions: ayusshhhh
What was her looks levels face wise
you judge:

• JFL
Reactions: chudlite
its complete utter bs and a waste of time and money. with each girl i met, my heart got blackened more.

first girl? first rejection, naturally gonna be traumatizing.

second girl? the perfect girl, fucked it up due to immaturity.

third one? never liked me to begin with

fourth? manipulative evil whore that used me and threw me away

fifth? completely indiffrrent to anything i said or did

6, 7, 8, 9, 10 were even worse becaause all they did was remind me how much better the previous ones were.

some people are just meant to be alone. we got neither the looks nor the personalities to get laid, its over for us.
brutal bro idk say keep looking but all women are rotten at their core

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and Apparition
its complete utter bs and a waste of time and money. with each girl i met, my heart got blackened more.

first girl? first rejection, naturally gonna be traumatizing.

second girl? the perfect girl, fucked it up due to immaturity.

third one? never liked me to begin with

fourth? manipulative evil whore that used me and threw me away

fifth? completely indiffrrent to anything i said or did

6, 7, 8, 9, 10 were even worse becaause all they did was remind me how much better the previous ones were.

some people are just meant to be alone. we got neither the looks nor the personalities to get laid, its over for us.
i have tons of bad dates but usually at least get a makeout from it at the very least.

and rejection is not traumatizng at all its just a part of life

youre a pussy

They’re all the same and I’m talking about modern women

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
brutal bro idk say keep looking but all women are rotten at their core
nah its pointless. especially after that manipulative lesbo scammer i had an oneitis on for a year. that girl was so full of shit, its insane

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i have tons of bad dates but usually at least get a makeout from it at the very least.
i got nothing from these dates. the only date that was good was the first i had with my old itis simply because she paid for it.

and rejection is not traumatizng at all its just a part of life
cope. because not all rejections are the same, not all situations are the same and not all people are the same.

nah its pointless. especially after that manipulative lesbo scammer i had an oneitis on for a year. that girl was so full of shit, its insane
honestly at this point bro its total foid death theyre all rotten

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rzn and Apparition
At least you get girls..

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ayusshhhh and whiteislandpill
honestly at this point bro its total foid death theyre all rotten
i had no idea how nice my old itis was back in 2020. i had no idea that her being sassy was nothing compared to how most women are. brootal.

• JFL
I don’t waste time dating anymore
I’m gonna become a yogi Taoist spiritual master
Hahahahah

• +1
I don’t waste time dating anymore
I’m gonna become a yogi Taoist spiritual master
Hahahahah
there isnt anything to even date anyway. all girls after my old itis were trash

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i had no idea how nice my old itis was back in 2020. i had no idea that her being sassy was nothing compared to how most women are. brootal.
I wish I could cream her 😔

• So Sad
Your same age as her!?
yeah we were both born in 1995. we could have literally been classmates lol. why do you think i had some chemistry with her after all?

• +1
In that pic MTB, strong MTB at best.

I'm in a LTR now, so no profile. But I posted some of my pics here in the past.
how many dates you have been on from OLD and how many of them were good/bad?

how many dates you have been on from OLD and how many of them were good/bad?

I perfected the OLD formula. Dates, 70-80.

1. After matching my main objective would be to get her number ASAP with the pretext of having a drink/coffee. A little of small talk and knowing each other before that, usually an exchange of 3-10 messages.

- First filter-
Most matches would die mid convo or when ask for number would refuse. I would ghost those.

2. After getting her number I would propose an exact place and day for the date.

-Second filter-
Many would act low interest or very busy, not being very eager to meet. I would keep those in the backburner, but majority didn't go anywhere.

3. Between the date (could be tomorrow or 5 days after, depending on mutual availability) I would speak with them normally, trying to get to know each other in a casual and flirty way. I would ask for them to send pics, voice notes (I would do the same) or even with the right type of girl create significant sexual tension or sexting. I would calibrate very very carefully because each girl is totally different.

4. Then the day of the date I would meet a very invested girl, that already experimented sexual tension, both being more more comfortable around each other. That why my first date to sex ratio is 90~. That 10% would be maybe girls that frauded more than expected, very few that wanted to wait to second date and very weird ones that had some kind of mental barrier.

5. My strong point would be during the date, because the tone was already set in. I would feel like the perfect host and they would play along timidly or eagerly. I would maintain a casual but intense body and eye contact and finally make out. Then after we finish our drinks, would propose to go to my apartment and they would accept. I would fuck them with my big cock very intensely and passionately for as long as necessary.

My only downfall was not having IG. I used this "template" with many women of different ages, backgrounds and personalities.

You all should be taking notes because it doesn't get much better than this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ifyouwannabemylover
Im sorry but it sounds like youre the common denominator

Failure in relationships
only 1 of these girls even considered me as a potential partner. the other ones just wanted an emotional tampon

only 1 of these girls even considered me as a potential partner. the other ones just wanted an emotional tampon
Dont chase the hoes find a wife. Duded 10x uglier than you do it all the time. Something is holding you back