After I met a fat manlet Filipino slayer I stopped believing in the blackpill

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
So in my class there’s this ltn obese 5’10 max Filipino dude who’s broke asf btw he told me he shares his room with his brothers

YET IM NOT JOKING WHEN I SAY ALL THE HTBS ARE FLIRTING WITH THIS NIGGA SITTING ON HIS LAP

LIKE BRO HAS A FUCKING PUBESTASCHE HES FUCKING FILIPINO LIKE WHATTY???

IN FUCKING GERMANY???

Bro ngl I’m not blackpilled anymore

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: livelifetofullest, GorLee, vaninskybird and 6 others
He told me he lost his virginity at like 13 too like bro I believe him since he’s surrounded by hot women all day long I’m not even sure bros fatass has the stamina for allat

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: livelifetofullest, Xtra, Luffymaxxing and 1 other person
He told me he lost his virginity at like 13 too like bro I believe him since he’s surrounded by hot women all day long I’m not even sure bros fatass has the stamina for allat
548B688D 5650 4E91 9428 B4C0C8138B68

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
I'm very subhuman, I want to be like him

blud really made a whole thread out of a reply

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60051, Iasacrko and sub5c3l
Low inhib + nt + charisma

True in cuba

i live in a country where most normies and girls start fucking at 11-12 so it makes sense my country has tons of ugly retards with gfs, blackpill is just nonexistent in some places

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Iasacrko
"Blackpilled Forum"

i live in a country where most normies and girls start fucking at 11-12 so it makes sense my country has tons of ugly retards with gfs, blackpill is just nonexistent in some places
I wouldn’t expect this in Germany tho

Like how is this Filipino manlet so successful in Germany he breaks the laws of the universe tbh and I see it with my own eyes i literally can’t believe it

He is a high trust looking subhuman but still subhuman

blud really made a whole thread out of a reply
It just reminded me of this guy

I’ve been wanting to talk about him for a while but nobody will rlly believe me

I’m gonna try to take some creepshots of him with a htb rubbing on his lap in the middle of class like they don’t even care

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, Zonar and Numb
I wouldn’t expect this in Germany tho

Like how is this Filipino manlet so successful in Germany he breaks the laws of the universe tbh and I see it with my own eyes i literally can’t believe it

He is a high trust looking subhuman but still subhuman
5'10 is not manlet nigguh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Numb and autistic_tendencies
5'10 is not manlet nigguh
In Germany it is when the avarage 14 yo is 6’1

Like to be tall here and stand out u need to be 6’4+

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Costcosuperstore and sub5c3l
So in my class there’s this ltn obese 5’10 max Filipino dude who’s broke asf btw he told me he shares his room with his brothers

YET IM NOT JOKING WHEN I SAY ALL THE HTBS ARE FLIRTING WITH THIS NIGGA SITTING ON HIS LAP

IN FUCKING GERMANY???

Outliers. They do exist. The data on the seide of the bp is too comprehensive to just throw the entire theory away.

Beta buxing probably has a rich father

• +1
Reactions: mogstars
lol that doesn't mean he's banging these girls, although yeah, potentially he could be. And 5'10 for a teen, which I suppose he is is not bad at all.

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
Ethnic pill is real

The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice should be changed to

The darker the skin, the more white women wanna take your dick in

Ethnic pill is real

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l

IN FUCKING GERMANY???

Send video of him getting girls and I will quit the forum

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean and sub5c3l
Ethnic pill is real

How about how blacker the skin, HOW MUCH I GONNA WHIPE HIM , GO BACK PICKING COTTON KAMIU

• JFL
How about how blacker the skin, HOW MUCH I GONNA WHIPE HIM , GO BACK PICKING COTTON KAMIU
Yes

I whip your mothers buttocks with my big long beef stick every night

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and Thebbcmaxxer

In Germany it is when the avarage 14 yo is 6’1
Like to be tall here and stand out u need to be 6’4+

LOLOL, i am 6.1 foot in dutch, and i height mog everyone

You are a short manlet with retard meassuring skills, consider roping

• JFL
Yes

I whip your mothers buttocks with my big long beef stick every night
Grrr you makinf me maad, you blaack slave!

Luckily im in racism rehabb (forced) and i learned to unracism myself and be a normie

I love you nigga :love::love::love::love:

• JFL
Girls hanging out with dudes doesn't mean they're fucking. I knew this in highschool btw he's getting those girls because of his high trust looks. a lot of those effeminate/gay/questionable guys have those kinds of female friends.

IN FUCKING GERMANY???

Not surprising cause Filipino guys have been studied to have just as much dating success as white guys.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4631383/

"We use logistic regression to model current involvement of men and women separately and find, with the exception of Filipino men, Asian men are significantly less likely than white men to be currently involved with a romantic partner, even after controlling for a wide array of characteristics. "

“Filipino men are or no more or less likely to form a romantic partnership than white men”

“We suspect that this may be because Filipinos are often seen as the “Hispanics of Asians.” Previous research suggests that they may feel great affinity with Latinos than Asians, and are not seen as “model minorities.” Thus, it is possible that Filipinos are less likely than other Asians to be seen as geeky and undesirable dates (Ocampo, 2013a, 2013b)”

IN FUCKING GERMANY???

There was this monkey/chimpanzee that was a slayer but he was on the bottom of the hierarchy but the reason he got women was cause he had white sclera. There’s tons of reasons for this. It’s also extremely rare.