StuffedFrog

StuffedFrog

Kraken
lie the fuck out of my resume

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, Deleted member 16369, fauxfox and 2 others
what books did you read?

I'm gonna sound like a dick saying this, I apologize, but what makes people think they can just read a few programming books and get a dev job? Computer Science is the most popular degree currently being taken right now. So why would any employer recruit someone without any formal training when they can instead recruit one of the millions of Computer Science graduates coming up? What makes you a better option?

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Deleted member 20056, Deprived and 14 others
I'm gonna sound like a dick saying this, I apologize, but what makes people think they can just read a few programming books and get a dev job? Computer Science is the most popular degree currently being taken right now. So why would any employer recruit someone without any formal training when they can instead recruit one of the millions of Computer Science graduates coming up? What makes you a better option?
oh i dont think just by reading a few books i can get a job i have been studying alot before hand
the reason i decide to lie is because experience and big name companies on my resume would triumph over someone with a cs degree

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Tallooksmaxxer
oh i dont think just by reading a few books i can get a job i have been studying alot before hand
the reason i decide to lie is because experience and big name companies on my resume would triumph over someone with a cs degree
do u have a portfolio? you don't need to lie on your CV if you can present a good portfolio of CS projects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17585
do u have a portfolio? you don't need to lie on your CV if you can present a good portfolio of CS projects.
lying is by far the easiest simple way to get a interview no one can punish me for lying as long as i do good during the interview process

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy, Tallooksmaxxer, Sexually Disabled and 1 other person
What happens if you make it to the tech interview and completely bomb? What will you say when they ask about previous experience and references. What degree you have?

Most tech interviews aren't autistic algorithms, but practical applications using the required stack. I only ran into 1 company that wanted to do a typical algorithm test and they were run by a bunch of dimwits who hired an outside company to conduct them. Unless it's a $500k/yr FAANG job then they won't do it.

• +1
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
What happens if you make it to the tech interview and completely bomb? What will you say when they ask about previous experience and references. What degree you have?
the resume would get me to the interview
the practice i spent before hand not just the books is gonna carry me through the interview
tech interview questions are online and a few months of grinding them and doing them correctly can get you a job as long as interviews are lined up
if i bomb i simply go back to leetcode.com and practise till im better

the resume would get me to the interview
the practice i spent before hand not just the books is gonna carry me through the interview
tech interview questions are online and a few months of grinding them and doing them correctly can get you a job as long as interviews are lined up
if i bomb i simply go back to leetcode.com and practise till im better
Leetcode is an utter meme unless you're applying to FAANG. 99% of jobs do practical tech interviews with the required stack, not autistic algorithms.

The tech interviews I did wanted me to debug errors in code without a stacktrace, connect to an API with React and applying practical algorithms to sort and filter it, write a JWT login flow with RBAC, etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful and mafiaboy
Leetcode is an utter meme unless you're applying to FAANG. 99% of jobs do practical tech interviews with the required stack, not autistic algorithms.
literately most tech companies do questions straight from leetcode

lying is by far the easiest simple way to get a interview no one can punish me for lying as long as i do good during the interview process
Agree with this. + It's usually HR bitches that are going through these applications. They've been instructed to sift through applications and reject anyone who doesn't meet rigid conditions. Suppose you knew some advanced PhD level concepts, but didn't know some basic one, the dumb HR lady would reject your application because she has no clue about the subject, but an actual engineer would understand your value.

So it's best just to lie on your CV, get past the HR bitches and then sit down in an interview with the engineers and let them decide if you are good enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17585
literately most tech companies do questions straight from leetcode
Are you applying to a F100 tech company? You have 0 chance of getting in without either a prestigious degree or lots of experience. I never had to do a single leetcode question until applying for FAANG.

You have no clue what you're talking about.

Are you applying to a F100 tech company? You have 0 chance of getting in without either a prestigious degree or lots of experience. I never had to do a single leetcode question until applying for FAANG.

You have no clue what you're talking about.
thats the whole point of lying on the resume

Agree with this. + It's usually HR bitches that are going through these applications. They've been instructed to sift through applications and reject anyone who doesn't meet rigid conditions. Suppose you knew some advanced PhD level concepts, but didn't know some basic one, the dumb HR lady would reject your application because she has no clue about the subject, but an actual engineer would understand your value.

So it's best just to lie on your CV, get past the HR bitches and then sit down in an interview with the engineers and let them decide if you are good enough
That's not how it works. The final round of interviews you're in a call with HR, supervisor, and lead developer and asking you tons of questions from every side. You will get exposed, and that's if you even get to that point.

thats the whole point of lying on the resume
What are you lying about? Are you going to lie and say you went to an Ivy league school? Lie and say you worked for a large company? Nobody cares about some obscure startup you made on your resume, they don't even count them as experience. Every single interviewer only asked me about the large company I worked for, and just grazed over the startups and small companies I listed.

You will simply get exposed when they ask for references if that's what you intend to do.

That's not how it works. The final round of interviews you're in a call with HR, supervisor, and lead developer and asking you tons of questions from every side. You will get exposed, and that's if you even get to that point.
ill take my chances

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 17585 and mafiaboy
What's better?

Telling the truth and getting rejected in the initial phases because you don't stack up to the others who lied on their CV

Lying and getting the chance to prove your worth in an interview? Yeah, you might bomb the interview, but at least you got the chance.

Also, lying on your CV is standard practice in the dev world. I am surprised you are saying differently

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel and one job away
But there are things you should lie about and things you shouldn't lol. Lying about holding a degree is just dumb when it's easily verifiable.

Additionally, previous experience/references are frequently lied about and it's usually fine.

Just as I thought, another nobody posting in "Moneymaking & Success" about something you have no clue about.
i highly doubt the hr, supervisor, and lead developer of a company would come to question one person
i would rather get cooked in the interview process by one company and simply go to another one till i get a job

• +1
Reactions: ....
What are you lying about? Are you going to lie and say you went to an Ivy league school? Lie and say you worked for a large company? Nobody cares about some obscure startup you made on your resume, they don't even count them as experience. Every single interviewer only asked me about the large company I worked for, and just grazed over the startups and small companies I listed.

You will simply get exposed when they ask for references if that's what you intend to do.
the whole point of lying was putting a big company on my resume i dont think you understood that

the whole point of lying was putting a big company on my resume i dont think you understood that
I think he's just one of those people who are against others cheating when he slaved away and did it the hard way :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: mafiaboy
I think he's just one of those people who are against others cheating when he slaved away and did it the hard way :lul:
he has valid criticisms at least i think his interview process was very out of the norm from the information i have gathered no one grills you about anything other then the programming rounds

Most tech interviews aren't autistic algorithms, but practical applications using the required stack. I only ran into 1 company that wanted to do a typical algorithm test and they were run by a bunch of dimwits who hired an outside company to conduct them. Unless it's a $500k/yr FAANG job then they won't do it.
this bitch was acting like a low iq ape a week ago

he has valid criticisms at least i think his interview process was very out of the norm from the information i have gathered no one grills you about anything other then the programming rounds
He's a well known gaslighter on this forum, his experiences always contradict everyone else's. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled everything he said out of his ass and sprinkled vocabulary on top of it to sound like he knows what he's talking about. This bitch tried to convince everyone that 5'9 is the ideal height.

Tech companies do care about any prior experience you have, that's why senior developers are in much higher demand than junior ones.
Are you applying to a F100 tech company? You have 0 chance of getting in without either a prestigious degree or lots of experience.
jfl at the 0 chance without prestigious degree part. This isn't finance, they care more about your projectsa and interview performance. This is Amazon and Microsoft have more employees from university of washington than the ivies and other top 10s combined.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy
He's a well known gaslighter on this forum, his experiences always contradict everyone else's. I wouldn't be surprised if he pulled everything he said out of his ass and sprinkled vocabulary on top of it to sound like he knows what he's talking about. This bitch tried to convince everyone that 5'9 is the ideal height.

Tech companies do care about any prior experience you have, that's why senior developers are in much higher demand than junior ones.

jfl at the 0 chance without prestigious degree part. This isn't finance, they care more about your projectsa and interview performance. This is Amazon and Microsoft have more employees from university of washington than the ivies and other top 10s combined.
bro was just a larper

• +1
What's better?

Telling the truth and getting rejected in the initial phases because you don't stack up to the others who lied on their CV

Lying and getting the chance to prove your worth in an interview? Yeah, you might bomb the interview, but at least you got the chance.

Also, lying on your CV is standard practice in the dev world. I am surprised you are saying differently
Or, you actually know what you're doing and learn programming the right way. The getting $100k salary from self taught bootcamp in 3 months thing is a meme. Lying is also a sin.

Take it from me, someone who's getting paid something like $350k total compensation. Compared to you, someone who has absolutely 0 clue what you're talking about.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and mafiaboy

Sure. Everyone else just reply to me and try to prove me wrong as if you have any clue what you're talking about. I'm making $350k+ per year programming while you guys have 0 experience whatsoever.

• JFL
Ok? And then they will ask for a reference. I don't think you understood that. Smh at teenagers trying to prove the expert top 1% developer wrong.

i highly doubt the hr, supervisor, and lead developer of a company would come to question one person
i would rather get cooked in the interview process by one company and simply go to another one till i get a job
Highly doubt it? You have 0 clue what you're talking about while I'm a coding genius who's been through numerous interviews. I love how the teenagers here spew garbage so authoritatively when they have no experience at all.

Or, you actually know what you're doing and learn programming the right way. The getting $100k salary from self taught bootcamp in 3 months thing is a meme. Lying is also a sin.

Take it from me, someone who's getting paid something like $350k total compensation. Compared to you, someone who has absolutely 0 clue what you're talking about.
Congrats on the $350k salary!

I agree that self-taught bootcamps are inferior to an actual CS degree. And going into a dev job without a CS degree will definitely backfire on you at some point and you will have to start playing catch up. However, people have been getting dev jobs with these bootcamps. That's why they are so popular right now.

It seems to me you are just giving out bad information because you are against people cheating their way into these jobs lol. :lul:

Not everyone has lived an easy and stable life like you. Some of us have to grind, cheat, lie, etc. to get what we want.

I agree that self-taught bootcamps are inferior to an actual CS degree. And going into a dev job without a CS degree will definitely backfire on you at some point and you will have to start playing catch up. However, people have been getting dev jobs with these bootcamps. That's why they are so popular right now.

It seems to me you are just giving out bad information because you are against people cheating their way into these jobs lol. :lul:
Cheating their way into these jobs? I don't have a single colleague who doesn't have a comp. sci degree and experience. Self taught bootcampers either get $40k garbage jobs after freelancing for years or already had an engineering/math degree.
Not everyone has lived an easy and stable life like you. Some of us have to grind, cheat, lie, etc. to get what we want.
Easy and stable life? I swear zoomers listen to their teachers too much. I worked for everything I have. Cheating is a shortcut compared to actually grinding for something and very rarely works.

fucking retard

A good portfolio of CS projects? Do you seriously think the HR/recruiter going over resumes is going to appreciate your github repos with 0 stars? Maybe if you built something that thousands are using but otherwise, no.

Odds are they won't even click on any links you put in there.

This, I'm a near professional-tier programmer and I didn't get any jobs yet, I failed a bunch of applications/interviews though

I'm also young and have no degree/job experience which is a failo

This sounds right up my alley. I’m a CS guy at a well-known university (not Ivy, but right below it). I wouldn’t lie, but I would “stretch the truth.” EVERYBODY that has gotten good tech jobs that I’ve spoke to or am friends with stretches the shit out of their projects/experience and grinds leetcode so they get past all the OAs companies throw at them. I’m actually doing leetcode prep right now as well. Anyway, for example, if you did a boring project like making some basic online store, add in buzzwords and talk about features you “added” even if they're not complete/don’t work (stretching the truth). Usually an interviewer will ask to see the project/prior experience, but they’ll only glance it over and won’t actually check it in depth.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
This sounds right up my alley. I’m a CS guy at a well-known university (not Ivy, but right below it). I wouldn’t lie, but I would “stretch the truth.” EVERYBODY that has gotten good tech jobs that I’ve spoke to or am friends with stretches the shit out of their projects/experience and grinds leetcode so they get past all the OAs companies throw at them. I’m actually doing leetcode prep right now as well. Anyway, for example, if you did a boring project like making some basic online store, add in buzzwords and talk about features you “added” even if they're not complete/don’t work (stretching the truth). Usually an interviewer will ask to see the project/prior experience, but they’ll only glance it over and won’t actually check it in depth.
i looked up people who got into faang youtube videos and stole what they put in their resume

• +1
Reactions: chadison
imagine going into "programming" and wanting to be a corporate wage cuck, the one field where its pretty realistic to be able to own a business and make money, given you have experience and you know what the fuck you're doing :lul::lul::lul:
but since im nice im gonna drop the :redpill: for u

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
imagine going into "programming" and wanting to be a corporate wage cuck, the one field where its pretty realistic to be able to own a business and make money, given you have experience and you know what the fuck you're doing :lul::lul::lul:

there is nothing wrong with a stable job
infact there was a guy who had multiple cs jobs and was a millionaire working multiple stable jobs at the same time

g-guys lets take advice from the guy who had "lgbtqia+ positive" in his bio now trying to larp as a christcuck :soy::soy::soy:
blatant troll tbh

• JFL
there is nothing wrong with a stable job
infact there was a guy who had multiple cs jobs and was a millionaire working multiple stable jobs at the same time
yeah the video says that if you'd watch it. only take a cs/tech job if its temporary and on your terms. use it to learn ur own craft and to find a niche around you in your field, then exploit it by going at it first. why the fuck do you want to be a wagecuck

yeah the video says that if you'd watch it. only take a cs/tech job if its temporary and on your terms. use it to learn ur own craft and to find a niche around you in your field, then exploit it by going at it first. why the fuck do you want to be a wagecuck
it is secure and its not that easy to find a niche that no one has tried

it is secure and its not that easy to find a niche that no one has tried
never said it was easy but ok be a wageslave for the rest of ur life, i can take someone to the water but i cant make them drink

never said it was easy but ok be a wageslave for the rest of ur life, i can take someone to the water but i cant make them drink
my bad im just gonna start a million dollar company after finding a niche

You act like starting a successful business is an easy thing. You do realize in the beginning phases when you are trying to get the company off the ground (5-10 years) it will be even harder than wageslaving. And then there is no guarantee that the company will even get off the ground and earn you enough money that you can autopilot everything

The safer and easier option is just to StudyMax and get to top ivy and then get into high paying job at high paying company.

Not everyone is cut out to be CEOs and leaders...

Larp^ @....
7725.jpg

• JFL

the salary is a larp
he's a basement rotter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17585 and ....
You act like starting a successful business is an easy thing. You do realize in the beginning phases when you are trying to get the company off the ground (5-10 years) it will be even harder than wageslaving. And then there is no guarantee that the company will even get off the ground and earn you enough money that you can autopilot everything

The safer and easier option is just to StudyMax and get to top ivy and then get into high paying job at high paying company.

Not everyone is cut out to be CEOs and leaders...
this is true, it requires high iq and lots of smart work or else you'll still be a wage slave.

• +1