After lifting weights I feel my face looks a bit better. Is it possible to get the same effect without working out?

R

ronald_2

Iron
As title says. I dont know why but I feel my face looks better after a lifting session.

I would like to get that same effect but without having to work out. Is it possible?

Thank you

As title says. I dont know why but I feel my face looks better after a lifting session.

I would like to get that same effect but without having to work out. Is it possible?

Thank you
just don’t drink water ever

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: pradaocean and ronald_2

Thank you
you’re likely losing some water/ sodium through sweat, leading to a debloat

drink a lot of water, and cut out salt, if you have a sauna at your gym go sit in it

• +1
Reactions: ronald_2

drink a lot of water, and cut out salt, if you have a sauna at your gym go sit in it
if you’re satisfied with this answer mark as solution pls🥺

• JFL

I don't use salt much. Only the salt from the foods I eat at home but they don't feel salty.

Feels like a contradiction right? That I feel I look better after losing water but I should be drinking a lot of it.

if you’re satisfied with this answer mark as solution pls🥺
he shouldn't drink water (gaining body fat) and he should always eat salty stuff for sodium projection. stop trolling people who need help be better

• JFL
Reactions: ronald_2 and glass
Feels like a contradiction right? That I feel I look better after losing water but I should be drinking a lot of it.
no, when you don’t drink a lot of water your body holds onto it, specifically in your face, this is called water retention

if you drink a lot of water your body has no reason to store it, and will expel the excess water and sodium through urine, so no water retention

• +1
no, when you don’t drink a lot of water your body holds onto it, specifically in your face, this is called water retention

if you drink a lot of water your body has no reason to store it, and will expel the excess water and sodium through urine, so no water retention
dead wrong

it would be best if you increased salt intake for sodium projection and also don't drink a lot of water (about 1L a day) because it increases fat in your face. if you hear anything about ice block them immediately it just burns your face. thank me later.

Thank you
It's cause of the blood pump, it's possible to have it constantly by supplementing with a high dose of iron

• Woah
Trolling right? Everybody suggests exactly the opposite.
no i’m not trolling, people say to drink hella water because it lowers your water retention but you know what lowers your water retention even more? not having any water in you

• +1
It's cause of the blood pump, it's possible to have it constantly by supplementing with a high dose of iron
That's interesting if no troll. I'll check what iron supplements I can take.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air