After looksmaxing what clothes do I buy

Kenickie

Kenickie

Iceman
2020 was the worst year ever due to isolation which caused major depression but we are finally nearing the end of the pandemic and summer is approaching (just had to say this because hell yeah JFL)

checklist what I did in 2020:
-Hollywood veneers
-expensive TikTok style hair piece $2000
-found a natural skin application foundation that hides my pale skin and gives me that perfect bronzed look like Barrett
-jaw fillers to hide weak bite and chisel it hiding the cleft recessed look when talking and opening my mouth
-movie star lip filler like Val Kilmer
-blue contacts
-quit smoking cigarettes and vape with nicotine gum

Now what I need is clothes / fashion max for the summer and moving ahead ;) I can’t believe I achieved all this in one year. I am also starting over in college a fresh start as a freshman the past 2 years I fucked up but going to a new college with my new look and positive mindset.
One year ago I had none of this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270, Wallenberg, Meximanlet and 1 other person
u looksmaxxed show your pecs no T-shirt. and short.

• +1
Reactions: Kenickie
Mirin actual looksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
wear a black turtleneck all th time like steve jobs

• JFL
Reactions: Kenickie
uniqlo has high quality basics

I did the same in the past year. If it wasn't for mask mandates, I wouldn't be able to looksmax. I gained 40 lbs, got rhino, got a real haircut and transferred to another college after 2 years and am still in the same position I was before :confused:.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12165 and Kenickie
u looksmaxxed show your pecs no T-shirt. and short.
I did the same in the past year. If it wasn't for mask mandates, I wouldn't be able to looksmax. I gained 40 lbs, got rhino, got a real haircut and transferred to another college after 2 years and am still in the same position I was before :confused:.
I didn’t gain a pound JFL