try2beme

try2beme

Gaslighters.org
BECAUSE THERES NOTHING INTERESTING ABOHT ME

LOL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: reek, Narcissus🥀 and shizuku11111
I CAN MAKE LIKE 5 CONVOS MAX SOUNDING INTERESTING THEN I HAVE TO JESTERMAX OR LISTEN LIKE A DOG LOL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reek and Narcissus🥀
I CAN MAKE LIKE 5 CONVOS MAX SOUNDING INTERESTING THEN I HAVE TO JESTERMAX OR LISTEN LIKE A DOG LOL
This is why I need to complete my self inflicted heterochromia

When hoes know I experimented on myself and was successful I don't need to pretend to be interesting, or even talk to them

Anime character looks, or death.

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
I could never have a meaningful conversation with a foid unless I was talking about myself and she was glazing me.

But with men my leadership abilities light up the conversation and I start talking about the most profound shit ever.

• +1
Reactions: reek and try2beme
This is why I need to complete my self inflicted heterochromia

When hoes know I experimented on myself and was successful I don't need to pretend to be interesting, or even talk to them

Anime character looks, or death.
I could never have a meaningful conversation with a foid unless I was talking about myself and she was glazing me.

But with men my leadership abilities light up the conversation and I start talking about the most profound shit ever.
AFTER I GRADUATE IM SIMPLY GONNA TRAVEL. EVEN IF IT MEANS BACKPACKING OR BEING A FLIGHT ATTENDANT LIKE MY SISTERS PATH

• +1
Reactions: reek and Narcissus🥀