I'm genuinely getting close to roping

Its not even because of blackpill or my appearance or genes or anything
just what is the point of my being alive
i have no purpose nothing to live for nothing to work towards no goals nothing and im 16 and already thinking like this
im gonna go to school go to uni get a job and just wageslave my whole life to die and gain nothing
what is the point im just living to die theres nothing that ill do that will matter when im dead even if i leave behind some legacy or anything i wont be alive to see it
what is the fucking point im gonna just kms
If you need someone to talk to my dms are always open. You seem young and immature and as someone who has been through a lot trust me just have hope it always gets better

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and PeakIncels
If you need someone to talk to my dms are always open. You seem young and immature and as someone who has been through a lot trust me just have hope it always gets better
thanks bhai
i hope so

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
You need to have constant goals you're working towards and hobbies you enjoy doing

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, watah and notsocommonthumb
@axttt_ @chudlite
I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier man. I was drafting this message, as it is slightly long, but I also had some people with very similar issues to this messaging me.
I've been trying to do all of this on my phone, unfortunately I don't type that quick 😞

I would never ever not reply to something like this.
You guys ever need my help, I will reply
i have no purpose nothing to live for nothing to work towards no goals nothing and im 16 and already thinking like this
im gonna go to school go to uni get a job and just wageslave my whole life to die and gain nothing
what is the point im just living to die theres nothing that ill do that will matter when im dead even if i leave behind some legacy or anything i wont be alive to see it
You have no purpose to live

Most die without finding this purpose.
That's why in life it's essential to chase fulfilment rather than happiness.
People always say what is better, "money or happiness" etc.
They have convinced people to seek happiness, as the reason for existence. But that's a very dangerous rhetoric, as it doesn't send people down a specific path. And it comes with an array of issues.

Try to picture you being at some arbitrary centre coordinates.
And you've got no clue as to where you are.
You're wearing a blindfold and you are being spun around.

This is life.

The reason you are spinning and looking in every direction is because of the influence you have given to other people around you, who are changing the direction you are wanting to head in life.

The reason you have a blindfold on is because you haven't introduced the idea of objectivity into your life. Everything you see is from a relative frame of reference. From what you are hearing to be the truth, rather than what is the truth.
To see what is the truth, you must live a life deep-rooted in moral objectivism, rather than the moral relativism or moral nihilism that the majority of people nowadays operate under.
To remove the blindfold, it is imperative you live by a moral code of conduct that comes from a religion you respect.
Link

Now, chasing happiness is exploring lots of random directions from the centre. Heading in whatever direction you have valued as ideal.. in whatever direction that's being whispered, by those around you.

A global game of Chinese whispers, with the root being pure Evil.

Happiness in today's world is often immoral in nature. You suffer as a result of it.
You choose to go in whichever direction you please, but eventually you will stumble and fall over.

You have no direction.
You are blind.
You are stumbling, and suffering as a result of all of this.

The idea of fulfilment comes from you mitigating all the aforementioned issues, and priorising contentment instead of happiness.

Seek fulfilment in your life.

Don't listen to those that tell you to "be free".
Unironically, you become more free, the more appropriate self-induced restrictions you enforce

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, boss8055 and axttt_
You need to have constant goals you're working towards and hobbies you enjoy doing
what happens if i have no hobbies and my only goal that everyone is pushing onto me is to do well in school when i hate everything about it

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
what happens if i have no hobbies and my only goal that everyone is pushing onto me is to do well in school when i hate everything about it
Yeah I hated school too but try and do well now and stay positive you're still a baby pretty much.
Any hobby is better than posting on here there must be something you enjoy doing

• +1
@axttt_ @chudlite
I'm sorry I didn't reply earlier man. I was drafting this message, as it is slightly long, but I also had some people with very similar issues to this messaging me.
I've been trying to do all of this on my phone, unfortunately I don't type that quick 😞

They have convinced people to seek happiness, as the reason for existence. But that's a very dangerous rhetoric, as it doesn't send people down a specific path. And it comes with an array of issues.

This is life.

The reason you are spinning and looking in every direction is because of the influence you have given to other people around you, who are changing the direction you are wanting to head in life.

The reason you have a blindfold on is because you haven't introduced the idea of objectivity into your life. Everything you see is from a relative frame of reference. From what you are hearing to be the truth, rather than what is the truth.
To see what is the truth, you must live a life deep-rooted in moral objectivism, rather than the moral relativism or moral nihilism that the majority of people nowadays operate under.
To remove the blindfold, it is imperative you live by a moral code of conduct that comes from a religion you respect.
Link

Now, chasing happiness is exploring lots of random directions from the centre. Heading in whatever direction you have valued as ideal.. in whatever direction that's being whispered, by those around you.
View attachment 3185235

Happiness in today's world is often immoral in nature. You suffer as a result of it.
You choose to go in whichever direction you please, but eventually you will stumble and fall over.

You have no direction.
You are blind.

The idea of fulfilment comes from you mitigating all the aforementioned issues, and priorising contentment instead of happiness.

Unironically, you become more free, the more appropriate self-induced restrictions you have in your life
that is part of my problem i have no idea what will give me the fulfillment i desire
i know being famous will make me suicidal so thats a no
money is nice and all but i dont think sitting in a mansion with million in the bank will make me truly happy and once you become accustomed to that life it just becomes numb.
i thought what i seeked was love but idk someone that makes me feel something that's why i started looksmaxxing in the first place
this is what i thought so but i now have a girlfriend and she doesn't make me happy or fulfilled and she showers me with love and compliments etc all day
i really dont know anymore everyday feels like going through the motions and my life is on autopilot and it is depressing feeling like im watching as my childhood dies away and seeing all these opportunities and all the fun people my age are having whilst i have absolutely nothing
i already live with some of these restrictions you talk about. i dont drink or smoke and do any of the bad shit my agemates are doing yet i feel no fulfillment i see all these degenerates smoking their lives away with no future in mind for themselves whatsoever yet it seems like they are so much happier than i am

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and greycel
average fate of carbohydrate consumer.

Yeah I hated school too but try and do well now and stay positive you're still a baby pretty much.
Any hobby is better than posting on here there must be something you enjoy doing
the gym is like a chore now
i dont find video games fun
i just study because i have nothing better to do and maybe at least if i cant be happy myself i can give my parents some fulfillment with good grades

• +1
not necessarily i see so many people around me with so much ambition and stuff they want to do and i just have nothing to apsire for
Nigga it never happens almost. I said i was gonna be an architect and my friend doing comp sci. Now were politics and mathematics

Nigga it never happens almost. I said i was gonna be an architect and my friend doing comp sci. Now were politics and mathematics
at least they want to do something
how come it didnt work out for u bhai

• +1
at least they want to do something
how come it didnt work out for u bhai
Lol 16 is too young im 21 and shit truly changes

Art and maths was too stressful for me so i chose my natural fate

• +1
Reactions: axttt_
Dw bhai. It’s the weekend. Double scoop and hit chest tmrw

Why do you make this your reality it doesnt have to be.

• +1
so does it get any better or not
For me it got worse for 90% of people it gets better at least i look better and have the body i never thought id achieve

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and axttt_
So be the 0.01%. If you actually want it bad its so easily achievable
its not achievable for a person like me
its only possible for that 0.01% because
they are either
a. insanely lucky (generational wealth , get lucky and blow up etc)
b. genetic miracles ( in terms of looks , talent , iq , athleticism etc)

for a worthless genetic failure like me its no use

• +1
i dont want to live a pointless shallow life though
i dont want to rot in a school and a job i hate and come home and do nothing
surely there has to be more to life it cant be this pathetic
Sorry boyo this is life its not a disney movie
Join the military and die with honor or something instead of roping or go ER

• +1
its not achievable for a person like me
its only possible for that 0.01% because
they are either
a. insanely lucky (generational wealth , get lucky and blow up etc)
b. genetic miracles ( in terms of looks , talent , iq , athleticism etc)

for a worthless genetic failure like me its no use
C. Not achievable with your current mindset. The human mind is actually so powerful when you truly believe in yourself.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Sorry boyo this is life its not a disney movie
Join the military and die with honor or something instead of roping or go ER
not gonna go ER probably wont rope either
will just wait out the clock until my shitty life ends

• +1
that is part of my problem i have no idea what will give me the fulfillment i desire
i know being famous will make me suicidal so thats a no
money is nice and all but i dont think sitting in a mansion with million in the bank will make me truly happy and once you become accustomed to that life it just becomes numb.
i thought what i seeked was love but idk someone that makes me feel something that's why i started looksmaxxing in the first place
this is what i thought so but i now have a girlfriend and she doesn't make me happy or fulfilled and she showers me with love and compliments etc all day
i really dont know anymore everyday feels like going through the motions and my life is on autopilot and it is depressing feeling like im watching as my childhood dies away and seeing all these opportunities and all the fun people my age are having whilst i have absolutely nothing
i already live with some of these restrictions you talk about. i dont drink or smoke and do any of the bad shit my agemates are doing yet i feel no fulfillment i see all these degenerates smoking their lives away with no future in mind for themselves whatsoever yet it seems like they are so much happier than i am
Yeah.
This is why I highlighted the distinction between Moral Objectivism and Moral Relativism. I'll explain

For example, it isnt that you shouldn't kill because in society we've been taught it's bad to kill. The truth is, you shouldn't kill because the act of killing is objectively wrong, according to an objective moral code. A list of rules, a way of living, by a religion.

Another example. A user here was telling me about how they steal food because they are poor. If you follow a Morally Relativistic POV, it will be permissable to steal in such a situation.
Moral Objectivism states that it's objectively bad to steal. You should not steal unless your life is immediately in danger.
So I told the guy why not Food Banks, and he told me that he at least has class. To give somebody the choice in that scenario agrees to his way of living.
But somebody who lived the way I'm telling you to, would go to the Food Bank instead. Because stealing is bad.

You will only get this moral code, from introducing and prioritising religion into your life

I'm telling you this man. Hardly anybody gets this knowledge that I've given you. You don't understand how many lives it could change if this was told to every young child who is unsure of themselves.

Most people blindly live their lives in ignorance. Even those who are religious. Because they don't understand the reason for being religious. Both in its own respect, and contrast to other ways of living. They haven't evaluated the significance of it
It's just the way they were brought up. So whilst they are doing the right thing, they are doing it for the wrong reason.

After you start getting into religion, in 6 months time I'll tell you the next thing. But this has to be the base.

I'd suggest you to follow your family's religious background, and dedicate time to it daily
What religion is your family?

• +1
you have to find out on your own, just slay and it awakens ur third eye i promise

• +1
Yeah.
This is why I highlighted the distinction between Moral Objectivism and Moral Relativism. I'll explain

For example, it isnt that you shouldn't kill because in society we've been taught it's bad to kill. The truth is, you shouldn't kill because the act of killing is objectively wrong, according to an objective moral code. A list of rules, a way of living, by a religion.

Another example. A user here was telling me about how they steal food because they are poor. If you follow a Morally Relativistic POV, it will be permissable to steal in such a situation.
Moral Objectivism states that it's objectively bad to steal. You should not steal unless your life is immediately in danger.
So I told the guy why not Food Banks, and he told me that he at least has class. To give somebody the choice in that scenario agrees to his way of living.
But somebody who lived the way I'm telling you to, would go to the Food Bank instead. Because stealing is bad.

You will only get this moral code, from introducing and prioritising religion into your life

I'm telling you this man. Hardly anybody gets this knowledge that I've given you. You don't understand how many lives it could change if this was told to every young child who is unsure of themselves.

Most people blindly live their lives in ignorance. Even those who are religious. Because they don't understand the reason for being religious. Both in its own respect, and contrast to other ways of living. They haven't evaluated the significance of it
It's just the way they were brought up. So whilst they are doing the right thing, they are doing it for the wrong reason.

After you start getting into religion, in 6 months time I'll tell you the next thing. But this has to be the base.

I'd suggest you to follow your family's religious background, and dedicate time to it daily
What religion is your family?
my family has never been religious
but i used to be very religious i changed between a lot of religions
i was devoted Christian for a few years because of the influence of a friend i prayed daily and tried my best to abide by the bible etc i was only maybe 10 at the time

as time passed and nothing came out of it i drifted away from Christianity and started becoming interested in Islam during ramadan as i'd go to the mosque with some friends i was never really a devoted muslim but i tried to stay away from haram things

but at the point i am at now i believe in some kind of higher power a God i suppose but i dont believe in religion
I see it as a social construct to control masses.
I dont believe in any kind of after life. i believe when u die thats it
i dont know why we are here or the purpose i dont believe we have a real one
a piece of bacteria or wtv the fuck just happened to eventually become a human one day thats the way i think of it
pure luck

at the gym with my friend i was telling him about this too and he is a strong muslim
he advised me to get stronger to God and said something along the lines of my problems starting to get better when i get closer to God

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and greycel
my family has never been religious
but i used to be very religious i changed between a lot of religions
i was devoted Christian for a few years because of the influence of a friend i prayed daily and tried my best to abide by the bible etc i was only maybe 10 at the time

as time passed and nothing came out of it i drifted away from Christianity and started becoming interested in Islam during ramadan as i'd go to the mosque with some friends i was never really a devoted muslim but i tried to stay away from haram things

but at the point i am at now i believe in some kind of higher power a God i suppose but i dont believe in religion
I see it as a social construct to control masses.
I dont believe in any kind of after life. i believe when u die thats it
i dont know why we are here or the purpose i dont believe we have a real one
a piece of bacteria or wtv the fuck just happened to eventually become a human one day thats the way i think of it
pure luck

at the gym with my friend i was telling him about this too and he is a strong muslim
he advised me to get stronger to God and said something along the lines of my problems starting to get better when i get closer to God
He explained everything I said in a simpler way. Likely because as I mentioned he was brought up a Muslim, and forced into it from birth.
But he and I both know the truth.

What you do of prioritising that argument of "religion is a social construct". It comes from the idea of rebellion, to do against what others are. Athiests often pair this with the 'Problem of Evil' argument, of there being too much suffering in this world. It can all be countered, and is largely an appeal to emotion

You must've heard something similar before, being used in a similar manner. It's done to shut down somebody, and play into their feelings

Whilst others might argue for/against the existence of God. You yourself believe in a higher power.
So to pursue the thought of "is is a social construct or not"... it doesn't even matter

The question is does it benefit society? And (within reason) it does
Did you read the post I hyperlinked in my first reply?

Get back into Catholicism bro

• +1
i dont want to live a pointless shallow life though
i dont want to rot in a school and a job i hate and come home and do nothing
surely there has to be more to life it cant be this pathetic
if u dont want to do any of the listed above then wake up and be you, create , try, fail, try again if ur not going to be someones slave, be your own atleast, learn a skill, get a hobby, instead of weeping u can go and do whatever u desire, its a free world, its all about perception and where ur headed, i felt like u for many times, even at a full state of psychosis where i quiestioned everything about reality and if we are even real, i still got out that loop by focusing on other things, and without even noticing i was better, i believe theres a mission for everybody and giving up is wasted potential honestly, hope u get better.

• +1
You made history on this thread i believe, i thought that everybody would just tell you to rope but somehow u brought us to unison i never seen so many long replies on a thread trying to bring somebody up, you are lucky.

• +1
You made history on this thread i believe, i thought that everybody would just tell you to rope but somehow u brought us to unison i never seen so many long replies on a thread trying to bring somebody up, you are lucky.
honestly surprised tf out of me too
i expected a bunch of shit posters just telling me to kms

honestly surprised tf out of me too
i expected a bunch of shit posters just telling me to kms
stay strong brother, you have a purpose, we all do

• +1
@axttt_ @chudlite

This is life.

Link

View attachment 3185235

You have no direction.
You are blind.

Unironically, you become more free, the more appropriate self-induced restrictions you enforce
Read. Every. Molecule

jokes aside youre a very good user, we disagree on some things but it doesnt take away anything from the example user you are,

i agree with most of what you said too

in the words of @Xangsane PAT PAT!

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, boss8055, greycel and 1 other person
there is no meaning in life but as us animals we do not even consider the meaning of life if our needs are met. this means your needs aren't met in one way or another.

• +1