After online dating and metoo, do any young men really get laid by at least 5/10 besides Chads and doctors/millionaires?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Only Chad gets laid these days. 70% of young, straight, men either fuck obese or hideously ugly women or are virgin. Even a lot of guys on this BODYBUILDING forum are incel. 50% of women are obese or nearly obese.

A lot of people who hate on incels on this site are actually overweight themselves and have obese girlfriends. Its next to impossible to get laid with a non-obese or close to obese, 5/10 these in 2020 with online dating and me too unless you are Chad ,old (and hence got married before online dating,Instagram and me too) very out going or a doctor or something.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 2597
Cope I'm not Chad but slay

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, SocietyIsSolipsistic and 1 other person
This is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and SocietyIsSolipsistic
  • +1
this is cope. I'm not chad (I'm a Rice) and I've fucked above average bitches. I'm still a college student so I'm not a millionaire or doctor

• +1
u need to be nt with a wide social circle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
assuming you even find a girl who appreciates your looks and if she isnt one to sleep around and actually wants a LTR you better have a stable job and your own house
this is cope. I'm not chad (I'm a Rice) and I've fucked above average bitches. I'm still a college student so I'm not a millionaire or doctor

college is different. after college things matter more

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and auboutduprecipice
hardest part for both of us, we know well.

im learning programming languages and trying to get into graduate school just to be somebody. with my luck, i'll end up getting cucked in the end anyway jfl. im going to take my neet life as far as i can though

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
im learning programming languages and trying to get into graduate school just to be somebody. with my luck, i'll end up getting cucked in the end anyway jfl. im going to take my neet life as far as i can though
if i stop to be lazy there is still hope for me, but blackpill took my vital energy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally and auboutduprecipice
if i stop to be lazy there is still hope for me, but blackpill took my vital energy.

the problem with the blackpill is that besides relationships, you realize that society is not even worth fighting for

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2597
the problem with the blackpill is that besides relationships, you realize that society is not even worth fighting for
srs if it was not for my family or beliefs, i would have give up and ldar totally.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
i see so many guys that i mog with cute girls on their arms
maybe dude is getting cucked on the side but tbh that just seems like a cope

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Deleted member 6401 and Beetlejuice
they might get laid by ntmaxxing,slaying on tinder is more complicated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
srs if it was not for my family or beliefs, i would have give up and ldar totally.

you're already stronger than i. im a drain on family and at this point i don't even care. if i had a decent girl with whom look forward to a life i would probably get a lot of motivation back. i lost my only chance with a unicorn in college

• So Sad
  • +1
you're already stronger than i. im a drain on family and at this point i don't even care. if i had a decent girl with whom look forward to a life i would probably get a lot of motivation back. i lost my only chance with a unicorn in college
a close to perfect wife is such a power to have will..
Don't lose hope, if i were you, i would be looking for as of now since you have no motivation elsewhere, and don't tell about your financial or mental situation. you'r white and if i understand well pretty well above average, so most asians ethnics will be more than happy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, AlexHeally and auboutduprecipice
i’m far from chad and got laid off online dating.

it’s not that bad, i mean hypergamy is still atrocious but saying only 0.5% of men can get laid by a woman who’s above 5/10 is an absolute joke, even when we consider this shitty level of hypergamy it’s still not true.

you’re south asian right? that might hold you back a lot, unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
a close to perfect wife is such a power to have will..
Don't lose hope, if i were you, i would be looking for as of now since you have no motivation elsewhere, and don't tell about your financial or mental situation. you'r white and if i understand well pretty well above average, so most asians ethnics will be more than happy.

slightly above average at best, but im bloated now. i don't even know where to look i'll have to try at graduate school

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
Cope thread. Be 4psl and NT

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 6401
i’m far from chad and got laid off online dating.

it’s not that bad, i mean hypergamy is still atrocious but saying only 0.5% of men can get laid by a woman who’s above 5/10 is an absolute joke, even when we consider this shitty level of hypergamy it’s still not true.

you’re south asian right? that might hold you back a lot, unfortunately
Yeah i'm Indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer