After realizing I can't help whites

vux

vux

Don't move a muscle
Joined
Sep 17, 2026
Posts
984
Reputation
1,091
Because I realized nothing I will do can change earth, so I am liberated

Nothing I can do can even change the neighborhood, the masjid or the whites.

So I am liberated now, it is what it is. I can't change whites even though I have ideas to help them, if they took my ideas they would rise back to power but I can't change the earth

So since realizing I have no power, why try. No effort can change anything, so don't bother. Just chill
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman
If God wants to help whites, then he will. I can't do it, so why try. I can't change even the smallest thing, so just chill. Don't move a muscle, for example. And if God doesn't help whites then it didn't matter in the end anyway, so just relegate it to God, you are not powerful to change anything
 
What ideas does bro even have?
Ideas that could rise back the whites to power, but Hitler could not do it, so why try to explain. Now it's a matter at hand for God
 
The best advice if you want to help whites is to help yourself. It benefits the collective to have successful individuals. Unless it is not in your nature to lead. Then the best thing to do is quit and pray for a savior like how every other white nationalist does. The question then becomes, who is the savior you guys are looking for?
 
The best advice if you want to help whites is to help yourself. It benefits the collective to have successful individuals. Unless it is not in your nature to lead. Then the best thing to do is quit and pray for a savior like how every other white nationalist does. The question then becomes, who is the savior you guys are looking for?
The power is out of men's hand now we look at God to assist whites
 
"God helps those who help himself, I approve of that idea myself." - Napoleon Bonaparte
 
  • +1
Reactions: vux

Similar threads

PostNutClariti
Replies
2
Views
31
PostNutClariti
PostNutClariti
Mark Antony
Replies
16
Views
104
bibodude
B
TGUN.
Replies
8
Views
41
TGUN.
TGUN.
ICXCLuvr
Replies
10
Views
78
SPAM
SPAM
Jiozz
Replies
3
Views
24
sørenyuko
sørenyuko

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top