After receiving personal advice from niko69 I went from getting 6 tinder likes a week to getting 6 tinder likes in an hour

Deleted member 22328

Deleted member 22328

Bronze
I hate that fuck, and already threatened him in dm's, and hating on all his threads, so don't call me a fanboy or worshipper or whatever, but I can't deny that he is based and has helped me.

Thank you based @Niko69, you're like a brother

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18522, EverydayIsHell, Deleted member 17997 and 11 others
what was the advice?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17997 and Niklaus Mikaelson
elab on "advice", did he tell u to smile

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 21620, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Give up his tips.

Also do his tips help for Bumble?

I'll pay money for verified tips from Niko

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 18244, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverydayIsHell, Deleted member 17997, Danish_Retard and 7 others
I need to kill Niko, he's too good nice and good looking for this world, we cannot allow that cute angelic creature to live any longer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverydayIsHell, Deleted member 17997, Michael Myers and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
@Niko69 give some tips to your polish brother

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 21620, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverydayIsHell, Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 18244 and 2 others
I hate that fuck, and already threatened him in dm's, and hating on all his threads, so don't call me a fanboy or worshipper or whatever, but I can't deny that he is based and has helped me.

Glad that it helped!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, vaninskybird, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
@Niko69 die

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: serbiangandy, Deleted member 17997, vaninskybird and 4 others
Glad that it helped!
Absolutely brutal. Just be a bully theory really is legit to get a response from you in DMs it seems like. Help bully’s but ignore alts :(

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997, Hero of the Imperium, vaninskybird and 2 others
Absolutely brutal. Just be a bully theory really is legit to get a response from you in DMs it seems like. Help bully’s but ignore alts :(
speak to him in his mother tongue, polish, and you too can snak med en ægte perker

• JFL
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
speak to him in his mother tongue, polish, and you too can snak med en ægte perker
Brutal @Niko69 mother tongue pill. Just sometimes Niko. WTF really man. Kind of sad and ridiculous. Where’s my Tinder advisor? I was the first one before you got on this forum and all this shit. Take it back the the where it all began. Be a gentlemen. :)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22285, Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
Brutal @Niko69 mother tongue pill. Just sometimes Niko. WTF really man. Kind of sad and ridiculous. Where’s my Tinder advisor? I was the first one before you got on this forum and all this shit. Take it back the the where it all began. Be a gentlemen. :)
Legit i Remember when he was all excited to announce your coming, now you're Just One of the many, brutal too many options pill, It applies to everything.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 18244, vaninskybird and 3 others
Legit i Remember when he was all excited to announce your coming, now you're Just One of the many, brutal too many options pill, It applies to everything.
I'm still stuck int eh thinking Xangsane/Leo/Niko are the same person mindset. Dont even care if im totally wrong its funnier to read the forum this way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Hero of the Imperium, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Just smile bro!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
Good guy niko. Blackpill superman ❤️

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 21620
:blackpill:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 21620

@Niko69

Yeah, it seems like that I am one of many despite me being the first to contact him prior to here it seems like. I feel like he doesn’t value or care about my existence till I mention it to him to public threads or he forgets or does not care to respond. I agree, but is this the case @Niko69 or am I coping overthinking it lol cause sometimes I feel like it is sometimes and don’t buy the work cope when you have hours to spend on here lurking on the side but don’t have few minutes to do what @Nims was able to do despite him being extremely busy out of true kindness as mine was sort of a lurking task really in terms of responding to messages for legit a day or two lmao. Just fucking lol if I didn’t crack the galaxy elo on Bumble single handed. Would of been cooked.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Dude won’t reply I think. No shot or will find some excuse maybe. Narcissistic pill maybe or high ego like he even told himself once in a thread. @Niko69

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, the BULL, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Dude won’t reply I think. No shot or will find some excuse maybe. Narcissistic pill maybe or high ego like he even told himself once in a thread. @Niko69
Idk man he replies to every dm I send him, maybe you just don't vibe with him

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and Leo69
Idk man he replies to every dm I send him, maybe you just don't vibe with him
Yeah, just be a bully theory is legit. I want to really know what the issue is cause he always avoids me so damn hard. Irritating as he always feel like he puts a fake smile to me and bs me hard. What’s going on @Niko69

Do you care to answer? We were chill than you stopped out of nowhere. Why? :(

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 18244 and vaninskybird
Yeah, just be a bully theory is legit. I want to really know what the issue is cause he always avoids me so damn hard. Irritating as he always feel like he puts a fake smile to me and bs me hard. What’s going on @Niko69

Do you care to answer? We were chill than you stopped out of nowhere. Why? :(
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: Leo69
I just feel like he won’t reply to this and even if he does it’s to buy him more time to avoid helping me least what I feel like. I don’t feel like he will even care to help me out for my Tinder or anything like he does to others with no problem despite me being the first. It’s sucks.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and Deleted member 18244
I just feel like he won’t reply to this and even if he does it’s to buy him more time to avoid helping me least what I feel like. I don’t feel like he will even care to help me out for my Tinder or anything like he does to others with no problem despite me being the first. It’s sucks.
This nigga legit crying cause a forum member didn’t reply to his dms
Also
(can't let everyone in on it)
why make the thread then faggot

This nigga legit crying cause a forum member didn’t reply to his dms
Also

why make the thread then faggot
You don’t understand the full situation and I’m not crying lmao. I’m just let down. This has been an ongoing situation for like months almost practically. Something is clearly off like the fact @Niko69 says he has no time but has so much time to be on this forum, then you see him helping others. I feel betrayed by a friend sort of for something so stupid and simple. What he’s known for being a Tinder Advisor but I feel like he’s not living up to the name to me at least.

• JFL
Advice in question: Shotgun implants

damn, his lack of attention left you abused, reading your posts in this thread makes you seem very needy and i wouldn't reply to you either

tell @Alexanderr to delete all posts before he sees them and make a new one saying " @Niko69 ? i almost forgot about him, we used to chat but i got bored", it will make you look cool and he will dm u

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Even @Niko69's advice could not help a truecel like me.

• So Sad
damn, his lack of attention left you abused, reading your posts in this thread makes you seem very needy and i wouldn't reply to you either

tell @Alexanderr to delete all posts before he sees them and make a new one saying " @Niko69 ? i almost forgot about him, we used to chat but i got bored", it will make you look cool and he will dm u
I am not that needy as I’ve been very patient. Waiting for months, and weeks. Trying to be cool about it, but when you are left and abused for that long. You talk it out like a madman to get his attention to explain the whole situation as if you don’t go that hard like I did this for it seems the first time, then it might not resort to anything.

I’m sure he saw the previous ones and he knows my point. I think if I did that, then he might, but it’s crapshoot with this situation. Rather just let him see me with my in a rough situation as I’m tired of putting a fake smile to this when he is doing the same to it seems like.
Yeah, my elo pill made him run away from me as his advice is mostly photos and smile when in my situation I already got the photos and smile down. Everything was right, but cooked by elo. It was sort of pessimistic vibes cause elo pill but it was the truth and maybe he doesn’t like that but I didn’t have a choice.

• JFL
Reactions: vaninskybird and the BULL
I am not that needy as I’ve been very patient. Waiting for months, and weeks. Trying to be cool about it, but when you are left and abused for that long. You talk it out like a madman to get his attention to explain the whole situation as if you don’t go that hard like I did this for it seems the first time, then it might not resort to anything.

I’m sure he saw the previous ones and he knows my point. I think if I did that, then he might, but it’s crapshoot with this situation. Rather just let him see me with my in a rough situation as I’m tired of putting a fake smile to this when he is doing the same to it seems like.

Yeah, my elo pill made him run away from me as his advice is mostly photos and smile when in my situation I already got the photos and smile down. Everything was right, but cooked by elo. It was sort of pessimistic vibes cause elo pill but it was the truth and maybe he doesn’t like that but I didn’t have a choice.
What is the elo pill?

What is the elo pill?
Algorithm by these dating apps that place how much visibility your profile will be shown on sign up determining your elo and results in likes and matches. It’s why you see many guys replicate @Niko69 experiments on here but does not even get remotely close to his original results despite using the same photos and all that.

• Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers
Algorithm by these dating apps that place how much visibility your profile will be shown on sign up determining your elo and results in likes and matches. It’s why you see many guys replicate @Niko69 experiments on here but does not even get remotely close to his original results despite using the same photos and all that.
So that is what elo means, makes a lot of sense.

• +1
So that is what elo means, makes a lot of sense.
Yeah, and that’s why if @Niko69 makes an account for me, which we were planning on that he agreed to do out of kindness I hope, then I might have an account with a strong elo score like his original known Tinder account resulting in thousands of likes and matches.

• JFL
You have become clingy like a girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Leo69
You have become clingy like a girl
You don’t know the whole situation and I didn’t plan on it. I didn’t message him in like multiple weeks. I only messaged strong like this cause I realized I was betrayed practically lmao. First time me going hard like this publicly on a thread. I really try my best to be chill about it.

You don’t understand the full situation and I’m not crying lmao. I’m just let down. This has been an ongoing situation for like months almost practically. Something is clearly off like the fact @Niko69 says he has no time but has so much time to be on this forum, then you see him helping others. I feel betrayed by a friend sort of for something so stupid and simple. What he’s known for being a Tinder Advisor but I feel like he’s not living up to the name to me at least.
If you’re friends IRL why dont you just text him?

If you’re friends IRL why dont you just text him?
I don’t know him IRL. Not sure where you that from. I did text him, but that was established that it was useless it seems like.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
I don’t know him IRL. Not sure where you that from. I did text him, but that was established that it was useless it seems like.
Oh okay, i thought you were friends or something

Niko is prob my 2nd favorite slav after I found out he was polish.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
It's not to buy me more time
Sorry Bhai :'(
Sorry @Leo69, I do understand that you're frustrated and want this done asap, and I'm not trying to "buy" myself more time, there's a difference between someone like @Ethnicover sending me a few pics and me quickly giving him some suggestions on what to change in his tinder, or me scrolling through the forum in the small "breaks" I take throughout the day, because they are breaks where I don't have to think about work or what I have to do and creating you a tinder account spending 3-4 days swiping, replying to people, and spending as much time there as possible to achieve galaxy Elo as that's what it takes.

You have to keep in mind I'm still running my two businesses, still a board member for my property association that I have to attend to. I even had a plan over a week ago to meetup with @Ethnicover for a quick coffee which I didn't even had time for and therefore had to cancel duo to my workload.

It's not that I don't want to do it, but making a plan that's 3+ days of work is way harder to fit into my schedule, than the small breaks throughout my day. I told you that I will let you know once I have those days free, as I don't won't to waste your money on buying a premium subscription just for me to not care about doing it properly, im not the person to half-ass something i do

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620, Michael Myers and 2 others

Sorry @Leo69, I do understand that you're frustrated and want this done asap, and I'm not trying to "buy" myself more time, there's a difference between someone like @Ethnicover sending me a few pics and me quickly giving him some suggestions on what to change in his tinder, or me scrolling through the forum in the small "breaks" I take throughout the day, because they are breaks where I don't have to think about work or what I have to do and creating you a tinder account spending 3-4 days swiping, replying to people, and spending as much time there as possible to achieve galaxy Elo as that's what it takes.

You have to keep in mind I'm still running my two businesses, still a board member for my property association that I have to attend to. I even had a plan over a week ago to meetup with @Ethnicover for a quick coffee which I didn't even had time for and therefore had to cancel duo to my workload.

It's not that I don't want to do it, but making a plan that's 3+ days of work is way harder to fit into my schedule, than the small breaks throughout my day. I told you that I will let you know once I have those days free, as I don't won't to waste your money on buying a premium subscription just for me to not care about doing it properly, im not the person to half-ass something i do
How about this? I'll message you in the beginning of next month, and the next month beginning asking if you have potential time this month, or you message me when you are ready through that time. Keep it simple as I am not need in a rush as before as I have something to work with currently. Monthly checkups, and I am glad to see your honesty and you are good guy. I agree, so yeah. I'll message you every month to know if you can do it, if not, than it's fine. Just respond simple message saying nah next month because I already have galaxy elo on Bumble, and mini galaxy elo on Hinge, so it's fine. No worries. Don't want any more arguments or problems anymore as we're cool now, and yeah. Sorry for the inconvenience, but at least we're in agreement and chill now. I have the patience to wait however long as I have some apps to keep busy with, thankfully. I see that you are very busy too, and you proved it, so yeah. Makes sense as galaxy elo is a huge thing as saw in your previous account on Reddit as it was a big project.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson
How about this? I'll message you in the beginning of next month, and the next month beginning asking if you have potential time this month, or you message me when you are ready through that time. Keep it simple as I am not need in a rush as before as I have something to work with currently. Monthly checkups, and I am glad to see your honesty and you are good guy. I agree, so yeah. I'll message you every month to know if you can do it, if not, than it's fine. Just respond simple message saying nah next month because I already have galaxy elo on Bumble, and mini galaxy elo on Hinge, so it's fine. No worries. Don't want any more arguments or problems anymore as we're cool now, and yeah. Sorry for the inconvenience, but at least we're in agreement and chill now. I have the patience to wait however long as I have some apps to keep busy with, thankfully. I see that you are very busy too, and you proved it, so yeah. Makes sense as galaxy elo is a huge thing as saw in your previous account on Reddit as it was a big project.
Don't worry mate, I didn't expect to be as busy this month as I am as I didn't predict my phone to die or have a lawsuit to arrange regarding my property association and all that, I was thinking maybe doing it the 16th as it should have been settled then, but I can't promise anything yet. As far as non-work related plans i only have a Halloween party the 22th of October, so that weekend I won't be able to make it, hopefully the one before or the one after should be fine

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 21620 and Leo69
Don't worry mate, I didn't expect to be as busy this month as I am as I didn't predict my phone to die or have a lawsuit to arrange regarding my property association and all that, I was thinking maybe doing it the 16th as it should have been settled then, but I can't promise anything yet. As far as non-work related plans i only have a Halloween party the 22th of October, so that weekend I won't be able to make it, hopefully the one before or the one after should be fine
Thank you mate, and yeah man. Shit happens. Life is unpredictable really. Sure, just message me when you have the time to do it as I'll only be messaging you in DM every month just to ask any updates or so in regards to the experiment. Hopefully, but I understand if it doesn't pull through as life is unpredictable. Patience is the key to success.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, the BULL and Niklaus Mikaelson

Its not your fault :(

• +1
Reactions: Leo69, Deleted member 21620 and Niklaus Mikaelson