After self experimentation, i think i can conclude its better to use normal anti hair loss shampoo moderately than never using it.

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
I've abstained from using shampoo for nearly a year. Only used to use it right after getting a haircut and I get haircuts like twice or thrice a year at most.

My conclusions:
-if you clean it with just water regularly and still scrub your scalp it won't stink.
-it regains its natural ability to self clean so it never looked greasy even when in the mid long range, however it takes time to regain this ability so I suggest you don't stop using shampoo when you have long hair, this may vary for each type of hair.
-It was easier to style with or without other hair products.

However, I did notice more falling hairs when I wasn't using shampoo and recently started using an anti hair loss shampoo once a week and it has noticeably reduced hair loss.

So even though the perks of not using shampoo were certainly there it was not worth it for me in the long run.
Do your own self experimentation.

I've abstained from using shampoo for nearly a year. Only used to use it right after getting a haircut and I get haircuts like twice or thrice a year at most.

My conclusions:
-if you clean it with just water regularly and still scrub your scalp it won't stink.
-it regains its natural ability to self clean so it never looked greasy even when in the mid long range, however it takes time to regain this ability so I suggest you don't stop using shampoo when you have long hair, this may vary for each type of hair.
-It was easier to style with or without other hair products.

However, I did notice more falling hairs when I wasn't using shampoo and recently started using an anti hair loss shampoo once a week and it has noticeably reduced hair loss.

So even though the perks of not using shampoo were certainly there it was not worth it for me in the long run.
Do your own self experimentation.
Hey Wojak i got sum tips, that worked very well for me
1. Don't FAP
2. Dont use any jewish brands
3. I use only water to clean my hair it works way too well
4. Do More Cardio
5. Do more Squats Legs=Increase Testosterone = Thick Hair
6. If you ejaculate with wHoMan than have a discipline to not coom everyday , coom once a week
7. Castor oil ( buy expensive one if you have balls to afford)
8. Carnivore Diet or simply include more Red Meat ( THE BEST FOOD ON DEGENRATE WORLD)
9. eat more fats healthy one
10. If you do all of the 8 but ignore NO 1 you will end up loose hair about what extent depends upon your fapping regimen.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao and Carnivore
i fap everyday and have thick hair

Have you tried ketoconazole shampoo?

I used the one mpmd was shilling. It's aight

Hey Wojak i got sum tips, that worked very well for me
1. Don't FAP
Fapping made my skin bumpy and I have too much acne
2. Dont use any jewish brands
Water
3. I use only water to clean my hair it works way too well
Water
4. Do More Cardio
Water
5. Do more Squats Legs=Increase Testosterone = Thick Hair
Water
6. If you ejaculate with wHoMan than have a discipline to not coom everyday , coom once a week
Water
7. Castor oil ( buy expensive one if you have balls to afford)
Why?
8. Carnivore Diet or simply include more Red Meat ( THE BEST FOOD ON DEGENRATE WORLD)
Raw and grass fed preferably and include liver with it with raw milk on the side
9. eat more fats healthy one
Right above
10. If you do all of the 8 but ignore NO 1 you will end up loose hair about what extent depends upon your fapping regimen.
Learn English you immigrant