Basic cosmetic Anti-Aging guide, look good when your older because Men's SMV increase with age.

The average man tends to look worse as he ages. This is due to several factors such as the deterioration of skin quality and "tightness", lifestyle, diet and physical prowess. Women prefer guys that are alder than them, this is no surprise but if you have a proper self care regiment consisting of skin care, quality diet, exercise, unique pharmaceutical interventions suited to you and the ability to apply the knowledge you will learn from this thread to your lifestyle, you can absolutely stand out of the crowd 5-15 years from now.

I threw in some pictures of guys that range from 30-50 years old or close to show that you can still look dignified and healthy despite being over 28. You can already see the similarities these men have in their faces that allow them to still have attractive features at an older age. I will dive deeper in the rest of the thread.

Note : This is an anti-aging thread, not a skin-care guide.

Red = Serious
Orange = Strongly recommended
Green = Case to case basics

One thing you may have noticed from the guys above is that all of them choose not to opt for a cleaner shave. Typically users of this forum are younger and would opt for a cleaner shave because we are still younger and that is what fits our phenotype, unless you are very androgenic (ogre) or and ethnic in which case facial hair might suit your more. As you age however, your jawline and ramus visibility may not be as sharp and even if it were, a stubble would most likely suit your face better as for older guys to give off that "masculine" look, they need to have more androgenic features. This works in your favor anyways as a beard can cover up failos in the lower third area and give you a lot of carcinogenicity for free.

Swedish fighter Alexander Gustafsson frauding lower third with a beard

The second main aesthetic we have too look at is skin quality. Many of the guys I've shown have good coloring and skin quality. It's completely fine to have some wrinkles but you absolutely do not want excessive nasolabial folds from high bf%, loose saggy skin, excessive eye bags and raped coloring. I will explain later in detail on how to avoid such problems from cropping up

The third main aesthetic I would like to point out is hair. Absolutely brutal if you are balding. I will explain on pharmaceutical interventions to stop or even better, prevent balding. It is ideal to have long, well maintained style hair. Choose dignified, high-class styles such as a slick black. I will explain further in detail later.

Lastly, which is optional but it definitely doesn't hurt to just implement is exercise. Start doing light cardio, playing sports and getting into the gym. Having a good physique and staying healthy, both mentally and physically is good for you. Strengthen your cardiovascular system and your muscular system for optimal hat. Women DO NOT like a dad bod that is skinny fat and reeks of odor. They like a dad bod of someone who has a decent muscular base with a higher bf% because those guys look "larger" than teenage twinks.

Ideal body type for someone older. Hard to attain naturally but possible. Even easier with pharmaceutical intervention.

Treating Hairloss

The main concern with hair when you are aging should be hairloss. "By age 35, two-thirds of American men will have some degree of appreciable hair loss and by age 50 approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair." according to WebMD. There are 2 main compounds people use to combat hair-loss.

Minoxidil is the first compound. To put it simply, minoxidil stimulates hair growth. It is sold under the brand name Rogaine. Minoxidil comes in the oral and topical form. I recommend only sticking to the topical because the oral form is just a failed blood pressure medication. Oral minoxidil can cause psuedoacromegaly in very rare cases. {https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12789195/} Oral minoxidil also can cause excessive hair growth elsewhere which is not ideal

Over view of minoxidil. Basic dosage : One ml to your scalp up to 2 times a day.

The second compound is Finasteride/Dutasteride. Finasteride inhibits the 5 alpha reductase enzymes in the body effectively stopping the conversion of testosterone to DHT ( dihydro testosterone ). DHT is the main hormone that is responsible for androgenic alopecia aka male pattern baldness. Stop the 5 alpha reductase hormone and you will effectively greatly slow down androgenic alopecia.

I wouldn't reccomend dutasteride unless long term finasteride just doesn't work for you and this is because dutasteride can shrink the prostate even more and affects additional hormones.

Another alternative treatment for androgenic alopecia is PRP ( Platelet rich plasma ) injections onto the scalp. This is however a bit more costly and is still a new type of treatment. Look into this treatment if you are very serious about anti-aging as there are other application for PRP than to just treat androgenic alopecia.

You can also include derma-rolling into your reigment to improve the effects of topical minoxifil effectively.

Styling
To get some hair ideas, look at the photos I've provided. These men generally have long hairstyles that are well kept. If you want short hair, go ahead as this part is completely up to your personal style and everyone harmonises their aesthetics in a completely different way.

If you have dry/fizzy hair, try using leave in conditioner or oils to keep your hair and roots looking thick and healthy.
If you have blocky hair, use leave in conditioner and grow them out to their point where they can "flow"
If you have thin hair, use oil or any other heavier moisturizers to give your hair a thickened look. You can also dye your hair slightly darker.

Sun damage

Skin quality is absolutely vital to the "look". If you don't have a facial cleanser, basic moisturizer and tretinoin with some light sunscreen just in case then you aren't taking this seriously.

Stop the sun from raping your skin. This doesn't mean that you should wear chemical sunscreens everyday when you step out of the house, but if you are planning on going out for an extended period of time, please consider it. Also reposition your desk if you are sitting next to a window. You don't wanna be the guy who has half his face exposed to the blinding sun when he's young.

Tretinoin
Tretinoin is a cream that actually works extremely well and will help reduce the effects of wrinkles, acne and many more. If you know what accutane is, tretinoin is kind of like topical accutant, just weaker but still extremely effective. Don't fall for the scam that is OTC retinols, they aren't strong enough to give a visible effect and take a long time to actually work. Tretinoin isn't without it's side effects though and come in many different concentrations. 0.025, 0.05 and 0.1. Regardless of which concentration you use you will get identical results if you are using them long term, but the higher concentrations are more harsh so I suggest starting at 0.025 and then bumping it up to 0.5 after your first tube. Don't apply near eye area.

You may suffer from side effects like a "retinol burn" and flaking skin but this is typical and ussually resolves on it's own. DO NOT apply tretinoin in the morning as tret can increase UV damage. Apply at night before you sleep on a dry, clean face. Use only a pea sized amount to start. I suggest applying it once every 3 days and then assess tolerance. If you suffer from no sides after 2 weeks, bump it to twice a day.

Advice and tutorial found in the subreddit.

Red light therapy

Red lgiht therapy has been shown to have not only an effect on anti-aging towards the skin but to also potentially reduce andorgenic alopecia.

Post questions to reddit because you may need to create a setup specifically for your needs and such. You just have to make sure the red-light emmision has the proper frequencies needed. The subreddit also includes sources which is helpful.

Derma-rolling

I am not going to explain in depth for some of the terms such as this one because most of you that have larped for more than 10 days should know basic terms such as derma-rolling, tret, roids and such.

Derma-rolling can increase collagen production and ALSO absorbption of topical compounds to the skin making it recommended to add to your regiment for both hairloss and skin. Derma-rolling combined with tretinoin/minoxidil increases the effectiveness of both compounds greatly and the collegen production increase is good for maintaining youthfull skin.

Accutane
Isotretinoin which nukes acne and sebacoues glands. Use only after extensive research or if prescribed and may cause early growth plate closure. I would not recommend because tret+derma-rolling works for most of you people.

Collagen - Keeps skin youthful, dose high.

Glucosamine - Joint support

Nac - Liver support

MSM - Skin/joint support

L-Carnitine - Increases androgen-receptors, mega dose if oral because it has extremely low bioavailability (10-15%). Injectible has more bio-availability but you have to pin very frequently so I'd advise against it.

NMN - Converted to NAD. NAD is important for metabolic pathways, DNA repair, chromatin remodelling, cellular senescence and immune cell function. Our NAD+ levels decrease naturally as we age so this is an important key to your stack.

Whey protein/Casein protein - General supplement for diet.

Dried beef liver capsules - Alternative to eating beef liver

Trimethylglycine - is a substance that's made in the body. It's involved in liver function, cellular reproduction, and helping make carnitine. It also helps the body metabolize an amino acid called homocysteine.

Dasatinib - prevention of disc degenration in older people

Creatine - General wight lifting supplement

Magneisum glycinate - General supplement to aid sleep

Zinc - General supplement for diet

You can achieve a great lean aesthetic physique by simply natty lifiting with a good diet.

But the key to staying aesthetic is to saty lean, if you have alot of mass, you can pull off a "dad bod" like Jason Momoa.

Thoguh you may find it hard to maintain a lean or high muscle mass phsyique as you age. For this reason you can look into options like TRT or PED's. I won't reccomend steroids in this thread for obvious reasons and will provide you with an alternative.

Experimental PED's

AC 262
I would recommend this SARM to most people as it has been shown from anecdotal blood tests to have very minimal effects of natural tesosterone production, liver function and lipid profile. The SARM is called AC-262. You of course still have to cycle this compound and it is supposedly around the same strength as Ostarine. I recommend sticking to only 10mg ED as the dosage for this compound for maintaining and aiding muscle building.

If you need more info/anectdotal experience, try contacting VinnTrilloquist as he has done multiple cycles and has documented his journey pretty well. It ois a little hard to find info on this compound.

SLU-PP-322
Is also a compound that is just used to aid performance and is very light. This compound is EXTREMELY experimental and has little to no documentation on it. Look into this compound if you are looking for fat loss and some energy boost.

Light SARM cycles with a proper PCT will also work or some TRT / resposible steroid cycles. Don't abuse orals.

Tagging those who might be interested in cosmetic Anti-Aging : @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @Bzz
Tagging Knowledgable users : @Pei @LeonidasGui @Bonesbonesbonesbone
Tagging the bhais : @Jason Voorhees @Indracelly @BrahminBoss @Chinacurry @mayo mogger
Tagging cool users : @william2605

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Carv, john788 and 5 others
Didn't read
Just don't smoke or do drugs and wear sunscreen, but then it's still mostly genetics.

Just do what you can.

• +1
Reactions: AySab, IAMNOTANINCEL, KIVVV and 1 other person

good one

• +1
Reactions: nathan
"men smv increase with age"
No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goatfr, piec, AySab and 3 others
"mens smv increases with age" stopped reading right there

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, wastedspermcel, AySab and 1 other person
"mens smv increases with age" stopped reading right there
its either already attractive men
(look at henry cavill in his late teens/20s and harry styles)
or jawless niggas who grew a full beard (beard copers)

just lol

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and nathan
"men smv increase with age"
No Way Reaction GIF by Originals
they do for now if theyre not losers subhumans, the valuable ones peak at 30s
idk if that will change since life is deforming

of course for underdeveloped autistic neets its over once you grow enough to not be able to manipulate 16-18yo inexperienced girls

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
All that just to contribute to @Master 's Liftetime KFC supply
Michael jordan laughing

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: insufferableincel, RichardSpencel, Clqs and 2 others
its either already attractive men
(look at henry cavill in his late teens/20s and harry styles)
or jawless niggas who grew a full beard (beard copers)

just lol
average/handsome men usually look the best and are desired the most in their late 20s/early 30s when they have become financially secured and gained life experience (the most important) and some maturity (or girls think they do by being older). these get women wet. WOMEN LOVE OLDER GUYS. like you would know if you touched grass

if you peaked looks wise at 19-20 you were just underdeveloped and could only appeal to teen girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and n9wiff
bruh chico doesnt even lift or diet lmao at least he didnt in the pics you posted as example
"why lift when its all about the face?"

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
just eat raw meat and never exercise and youre good

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and not__cel
there r way more stuff u could of introduced in the bone and skin parts.
good effort though.

Last edited:
why i cant access this

• +1
Reactions: qwertynineofive and n9wiff
how effective red light actually is?

The average man tends to look worse as he ages. This is due to several factors such as the deterioration of skin quality and "tightness", lifestyle, diet and physical prowess. Women prefer guys that are alder than them, this is no surprise but if you have a proper self care regiment consisting of skin care, quality diet, exercise, unique pharmaceutical interventions suited to you and the ability to apply the knowledge you will learn from this thread to your lifestyle, you can absolutely stand out of the crowd 5-15 years from now.

View attachment 2929292View attachment 2929293View attachment 2929296View attachment 2929298View attachment 2929300

I threw in some pictures of guys that range from 30-50 years old or close to show that you can still look dignified and healthy despite being over 28. You can already see the similarities these men have in their faces that allow them to still have attractive features at an older age. I will dive deeper in the rest of the thread.

Red = Serious

One thing you may have noticed from the guys above is that all of them choose not to opt for a cleaner shave. Typically users of this forum are younger and would opt for a cleaner shave because we are still younger and that is what fits our phenotype, unless you are very androgenic (ogre) or and ethnic in which case facial hair might suit your more. As you age however, your jawline and ramus visibility may not be as sharp and even if it were, a stubble would most likely suit your face better as for older guys to give off that "masculine" look, they need to have more androgenic features. This works in your favor anyways as a beard can cover up failos in the lower third area and give you a lot of carcinogenicity for free.

View attachment 2929310View attachment 2929312 View attachment 2929314View attachment 2929315

The second main aesthetic we have too look at is skin quality. Many of the guys I've shown have good coloring and skin quality. It's completely fine to have some wrinkles but you absolutely do not want excessive nasolabial folds from high bf%, loose saggy skin, excessive eye bags and raped coloring. I will explain later in detail on how to avoid such problems from cropping up

The third main aesthetic I would like to point out is hair. Absolutely brutal if you are balding. I will explain on pharmaceutical interventions to stop or even better, prevent balding. It is ideal to have long, well maintained style hair. Choose dignified, high-class styles such as a slick black. I will explain further in detail later.

Lastly, which is optional but it definitely doesn't hurt to just implement is exercise. Start doing light cardio, playing sports and getting into the gym. Having a good physique and staying healthy, both mentally and physically is good for you. Strengthen your cardiovascular system and your muscular system for optimal hat. Women DO NOT like a dad bod that is skinny fat and reeks of odor. They like a dad bod of someone who has a decent muscular base with a higher bf% because those guys look "larger" than teenage twinks.

View attachment 2929324

Ideal body type for someone older. Hard to attain naturally but possible. Even easier with pharmaceutical intervention.

Treating Hairloss

The main concern with hair when you are aging should be hairloss. "By age 35, two-thirds of American men will have some degree of appreciable hair loss and by age 50 approximately 85% of men have significantly thinning hair." according to WebMD. There are 2 main compounds people use to combat hair-loss.

Minoxidil is the first compound. To put it simply, minoxidil stimulates hair growth. It is sold under the brand name Rogaine. Minoxidil comes in the oral and topical form. I recommend only sticking to the topical because the oral form is just a failed blood pressure medication. Oral minoxidil can cause psuedoacromegaly in very rare cases. {https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12789195/} Oral minoxidil also can cause excessive hair growth elsewhere which is not ideal

Over view of minoxidil. Basic dosage : One ml to your scalp up to 2 times a day.

The second compound is Finasteride/Dutasteride. Finasteride inhibits the 5 alpha reductase enzymes in the body effectively stopping the conversion of testosterone to DHT ( dihydro testosterone ). DHT is the main hormone that is responsible for androgenic alopecia aka male pattern baldness. Stop the 5 alpha reductase hormone and you will effectively greatly slow down androgenic alopecia.

I wouldn't reccomend dutasteride unless long term finasteride just doesn't work for you and this is because dutasteride can shrink the prostate even more and affects additional hormones.

Another alternative treatment for androgenic alopecia is PRP ( Platelet rich plasma ) injections onto the scalp. This is however a bit more costly and is still a new type of treatment. Look into this treatment if you are very serious about anti-aging as there are other application for PRP than to just treat androgenic alopecia.

You can also include derma-rolling into your reigment to improve the effects of topical minoxifil effectively.

Styling
To get some hair ideas, look at the photos I've provided. These men generally have long hairstyles that are well kept. If you want short hair, go ahead as this part is completely up to your personal style and everyone harmonises their aesthetics in a completely different way.

If you have dry/fizzy hair, try using leave in conditioner or oils to keep your hair and roots looking thick and healthy.
If you have blocky hair, use leave in conditioner and grow them out to their point where they can "flow"
If you have thin hair, use oil or any other heavier moisturizers to give your hair a thickened look. You can also dye your hair slightly darker.

Sun damage

Skin quality is absolutely vital to the "look". If you don't have a facial cleanser, basic moisturizer and tretinoin with some light sunscreen just in case then you aren't taking this seriously.

Stop the sun from raping your skin. This doesn't mean that you should wear chemical sunscreens everyday when you step out of the house, but if you are planning on going out for an extended period of time, please consider it. Also reposition your desk if you are sitting next to a window. You don't wanna be the guy who has half his face exposed to the blinding sun when he's young.

Tretinoin
Tretinoin is a cream that actually works extremely well and will help reduce the effects of wrinkles, acne and many more. If you know what accutane is, tretinoin is kind of like topical accutant, just weaker but still extremely effective. Don't fall for the scam that is OTC retinols, they aren't strong enough to give a visible effect and take a long time to actually work. Tretinoin isn't without it's side effects though and come in many different concentrations. 0.025, 0.05 and 0.1. Regardless of which concentration you use you will get identical results if you are using them long term, but the higher concentrations are more harsh so I suggest starting at 0.025 and then bumping it up to 0.5 after your first tube. Don't apply near eye area.

You may suffer from side effects like a "retinol burn" and flaking skin but this is typical and ussually resolves on it's own. DO NOT apply tretinoin in the morning as tret can increase UV damage. Apply at night before you sleep on a dry, clean face. Use only a pea sized amount to start. I suggest applying it once every 3 days and then assess tolerance. If you suffer from no sides after 2 weeks, bump it to twice a day.

Red light therapy

Red lgiht therapy has been shown to have not only an effect on anti-aging towards the skin but to also potentially reduce andorgenic alopecia.

Post questions to reddit because you may need to create a setup specifically for your needs and such. You just have to make sure the red-light emmision has the proper frequencies needed. The subreddit also includes sources which is helpful.

Derma-rolling

I am not going to explain in depth for some of the terms such as this one because most of you that have larped for more than 10 days should know basic terms such as derma-rolling, tret, roids and such.

Derma-rolling can increase collagen production and ALSO absorbption of topical compounds to the skin making it recommended to add to your regiment for both hairloss and skin. Derma-rolling combined with tretinoin/minoxidil increases the effectiveness of both compounds greatly and the collegen production increase is good for maintaining youthfull skin.

Accutane
Isotretinoin which nukes acne and sebacoues glands. Use only after extensive research or if prescribed and may cause early growth plate closure. I would not recommend because tret+derma-rolling works for most of you people.

Nac - Liver support

MSM - Skin/joint support

L-Carnitine - Increases androgen-receptors, mega dose if oral because it has extremely low bioavailability (10-15%). Injectible has more bio-availability but you have to pin very frequently so I'd advise against it.

NMN - Converted to NAD. NAD is important for metabolic pathways, DNA repair, chromatin remodelling, cellular senescence and immune cell function. Our NAD+ levels decrease naturally as we age so this is an important key to your stack.

Trimethylglycine - is a substance that's made in the body. It's involved in liver function, cellular reproduction, and helping make carnitine. It also helps the body metabolize an amino acid called homocysteine.

You can achieve a great lean aesthetic physique by simply natty lifiting with a good diet.

View attachment 2929425View attachment 2929427

But the key to staying aesthetic is to saty lean, if you have alot of mass, you can pull off a "dad bod" like Jason Momoa.

View attachment 2929432View attachment 2929434

Thoguh you may find it hard to maintain a lean or high muscle mass phsyique as you age. For this reason you can look into options like TRT or PED's. I won't reccomend steroids in this thread for obvious reasons and will provide you with an alternative.

Experimental PED's

AC 262
I would recommend this SARM to most people as it has been shown from anecdotal blood tests to have very minimal effects of natural tesosterone production, liver function and lipid profile. The SARM is called AC-262. You of course still have to cycle this compound and it is supposedly around the same strength as Ostarine. I recommend sticking to only 10mg ED as the dosage for this compound for maintaining and aiding muscle building.

If you need more info/anectdotal experience, try contacting VinnTrilloquist as he has done multiple cycles and has documented his journey pretty well. It ois a little hard to find info on this compound.

SLU-PP-322
Is also a compound that is just used to aid performance and is very light. This compound is EXTREMELY experimental and has little to no documentation on it. Look into this compound if you are looking for fat loss and some energy boost.

Light SARM cycles with a proper PCT will also work or some TRT / resposible steroid cycles. Don't abuse orals.

Tagging those who might be interested in cosmetic Anti-Aging : @Xangsane @BrahminBoss @Bzz
Tagging the bhais : @Jason Voorhees @Indracelly @BrahminBoss @Chinacurry @mayo mogger

i have a 1mm derma roller but where do i drag it for skin improvements? on all of the face? cuz i have acne on my face and the derma roller stings my acne

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio
i have a 1mm derma roller but where do i drag it for skin improvements? on all of the face? cuz i have acne on my face and the derma roller stings my acne
derma rollers are trash, you need a derma stamp
when the rollers roll, they cause damage in a bad way, go look it up

Ss effective than tret, will still prvent and yield results long term usage
do you have any sources I can quickly look at?

how much daily exposure is needed to get a significant benefit?
what kind of a device is good? are the cheap ones as good as expensive ones?

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and john788
I derma roll around my nasolabial folds but it depends on your specific use case.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and john788

View attachment 2929292View attachment 2929293View attachment 2929296View attachment 2929298View attachment 2929300

Red = Serious

View attachment 2929310View attachment 2929312 View attachment 2929314View attachment 2929315

View attachment 2929324

Treating Hairloss

Styling

Sun damage

Tretinoin

Red light therapy

Derma-rolling

Accutane

Nac - Liver support

MSM - Skin/joint support

View attachment 2929425View attachment 2929427

View attachment 2929432View attachment 2929434

Experimental PED's

AC 262

SLU-PP-322

je ez should Barrett read this soon since late 20s @LeonidasGui hr needs help

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff