After spending 11 years reading redpill shit

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
TLDR: Just mog her in everyway wether it be: looks, money, status, ability, emotional maturity. If you truely superior to her, everything the redpiller preach will be the natural byproduct of how you feel and act accordingly.

Therefore, you have to mog her atlesat 1.0PSL wise, if she's 4.0PSL then you better be solid 5.0psl NT.

As I've preached everything I have mentioned boiled down to your looks. It just happened that looks propagate and manifest its effect into other facets in our lives, and we are just too low sentinent to realise and being gaslighted by society.

As a human we think we are a rational creature, but in truth we are just good at rationalizing what we want to believe.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik616, noodlelover, Xangsane and 2 others
I don't think so. Why so many hot girls get off on hooking up with straight bums then?

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and HTN_Mentalcel
I don't think so. Why so many hot girls get off on hooking up with straight bums then?
you sound like a bluepiller still living in a lalaland disneyland

u dont need to mog her looks wise u just have to be attractive women dont see difference between good looking men like autists here

Because they want to be in control, and know damn well that the cuck they're with will not have enough options to cheat, while they will.

u dont need to mog her looks wise u just have to be attractive women dont see difference between good looking men like autists here
LMAO coper

the last 2 foids I have been with literally measured my jaw with their hand, they also keep bringing up the height despite I am avg height.

Think of yourself as a man, would you want to marry recessed fat landwhale that don't keep being hygenic??? exactly

There is some truth to the dark triad thing, thug drug dealer halo is legit. It's not betabuxx either because a lot of these foids repeatedly visit the thug when he is in prison and status less. Trauma bonding does have some truth

Hot girl cheats on her betabuxxer middle class boyfriend with a literal homeless dude that showers once a week at most.

That's why I literally mentioned LOOKS the first thing on my post

Betabux is a betabux

No, just experienced. Blackpill is an inhibiting belief, kind of like Karate in a fight, that only applies when you buy into it.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
There is some truth to the dark triad thing, thug drug dealer halo is legit. It's not betabuxx either because a lot of these foids repeatedly visit the thug when he is in prison and status less. Trauma bonding does have some truth
Cope dnrd

No amount of Thugmaxxer will makeup if looks threshold not passed, look at Scandinavia and how ethnics there thugmax just to get pussy yet still can't

No, just experienced. Blackpill is an inhibiting belief, kind of like Karate in a fight, that only applies when you buy into it.
LMAO time to leave this coping forum

Cant wait few years later when you will swallow blackpill fully

All this cope yet looks is the only thing that matters
Writing essay is a good way to cope between sub5s

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
hear me out on this

As a human we think we are a rational creature, but in truth we are just good at rationalizing what we want to believe.

TLDR: Just mog her in everyway wether it be: looks, money, status, ability, emotional maturity. If you truely superior to her, everything the redpiller preach will be the natural byproduct of how you feel and act accordingly.

Therefore, you have to mog her atlesat 1.0PSL wise, if she's 4.0PSL then you better be solid 5.0psl NT.
View attachment 2996038
View attachment 2996037
Assuming this, considering that I'm Chad I could get any woman in a LTR I wanted. What you present is true but affection and familiarity are strong bonds. Even if it's not her ideal man, familiarity and love make those girls totally or mostly invested in their mediocre man. I've seen this countless times.

Cope dnrd

No amount of Thugmaxxer will makeup if looks threshold not passed, look at Scandinavia and how ethnics there thugmax just to get pussy yet still can't
Lol I never discounted looks theory, answe me this. Why did Sean opry get cucked by an Indian, his gf of 6 years just left him

All this cope yet looks is the only thing that matters
Writing essay is a good way to cope between sub5s
I agree, as I preached all of everything I have mentioned boiled down to your looks.It just happened that looks propagate and manifest its effect into other facets in our lives, and we are just too low sentinent to realise and being gaslighted by society.

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
That's why I literally mentioned LOOKS the first thing on my post

Betabux is a betabux
I've taken girls from guys, golden retriever types, that look much better than me and got more money. Literally came to a function with him and left with me, or hit me up later trying to be discreet.

Lol I never discounted looks theory, answe me this. Why did Sean opry get cucked by an Indian, his gf of 6 years just left him
provide proof and gtfo

I've taken girls from guys, golden retriever types, that look much better than me and got more money. Literally came to a function with him and left with me, or hit me up later trying to be discreet.
provide proof or gtfo

@Iasacrko @Xangsane @Orc @the BULL @ConfusedBolivian @gooner23

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I agree this has always been my plan

provide proof or gtfo
How should I do that? I've never had social media and have been married for six years. Should I make a Facebook or Instagram account and track down all the girls I fucked before 2018, asking them to confirm it?

How should I do that? I've never had social media and have been married for six years. Should I make a Facebook or Instagram account and track down all the girls I fucked before 2018 ask them to confirm it?
idk idc

If you mog him then it still proof my point.

idk idc

If you mog him then it still proof my point.
Not in the looks department. Though I do lack the ability to feel cortisol. Making good looking nice boys nervous in front of their girlfriends, thus losing their attraction in their eyes has always been easy. For me at least.

You do understand that simply looking better than most normies isn't what makes them feel insecure right? It's how you act and how bold you can be. For me, I feed off people's hatred and disapproval. The more people in a room that hate me, secretly or otherwise, the more bold and imposing I get. This quality is rare and girls love it.

Not in the looks department. Though I do lack the ability to feel cortisol. Making good looking nice boys nervous in front of their girlfriends, thus losing their attraction in their eyes has always been easy. For me at least.

You do understand that simply looking better than most normies isn't what makes them feel insecure right? It's how you act and how bold you can be. For me, I feed off people's hatred and disapproval. The more people in a room that hate me, secretly or otherwise, the more bold and imposing I get. This quality is rare and girls love it.
lmao copium is too strong

even in evolutionary biology speaking, what does being hatred on by the tribe mean? if anything it lower your percieved rank in foids mind, as they rely on such social cues alot. To make it worse your looks department is undesirable which provide no good genetics quality for the survival of foids offpsring with you.

what you mean you thrive on hatred from people, it is a coping mechanism by the need for attentions regardless or good or bad, because you have no choices. Your brain try to rationalize conciously that you like itbut subcnciously you don't, you just like that attention even if it is negative.

lmao copium is too strong

even in evolutionary biology speaking, what does being hatred on by the tribe mean? if anything it lower your percieved rank in foids mind, as they rely on such social cues alot. To make it worse your looks department is undesirable which provide no good genetics quality for the survival of foids offpsring with you.
Yeah, if you react to it by tucking your tail between your legs and timidly leaving the scene then sure. If on the other hand nobody can knock you down a peg and make you go home, even though they all obviously want to, then it's emensly attractive.

I'm unable to prove this is the story of my own life but history is chock full of other examples. Take Grigori Rasputin for example.

R 5

⬆️
This mother fucker was one of the dirtiest bastards who ever lived. Never showered, wore peasants' clothes, was ugly as sin, dirt poor, uncouth as it gets and was HATED by not only every man in the early 20th century Russian court, but by the entire nation as well. Hated does not even do him justice. There isn't a word in the English language that can adequately describe how reviled this man actually was. Yet he fucked the shit out of all the upper class ladies at court, as well as their daughters, and possibly the Tsarina herself. This is a dude that would lick the spoons of princesses in front of the entire court before serving them their meals, with his unwashed mouth while breadcrumbs were dangling from his filthy beard.

(Tagging Russiancels: @sweetheart, @flippasav )

I'd say you're the one who's coping. Guy's like you don't want to believe that guys like me exist.

Don't cap and say "DNRD". You read it.

what you mean you thrive on hatred from people, it is a coping mechanism by the need for attentions regardless or good or bad, because you have no choices. Your brain try to rationalize conciously that you like itbut subcnciously you don't, you just like that attention even if it is negative.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
If you're average in a bunch of areas but stand out in one, the one you stand out in (looks, voice, money, status, charm) can halo the other areas.

But being average in everything still requires hard work (Gym, Work, Socializing for social skills, etc.). Because if you have a Falio, that Falio could also keep you down.

Tldr: date low, accept subhuman/female incel, just like our dads, to have some kids swearing at you in their head, just so you can have some pussy :what: :oops: :incel:

Yeah, if you react to it by tucking your tail between your legs and timidly leaving the scene then sure. If on the other hand nobody can knock you down a peg and make you go home, even though they all obviously want to, then it's emensly attractive.

I'm unable to prove this is the story of my own life but history is chock full of other examples. Take Grigori Rasputin for example.

View attachment 2996185
⬆️
This mother fucker was one of the dirtiest bastards who ever lived. Never showered, wore peasants' clothes, was ugly as sin, dirt poor, uncouth as it gets and was HATED by not only every man in the early 20th century Russian court, but by the entire nation as well. Hated does not even do him justice. There isn't a word in the English language that can adequately describe how reviled this man actually was. Yet he fucked the shit out of all the upper class ladies at court, as well as their daughters, and possibly the Tsarina herself. This is a dude that would lick the spoons of princesses in front of the entire court before serving them their meals, with his unwashed mouth while breadcrumbs were dangling from his filthy beard.

(Tagging Russiancels: @sweetheart, @flippasav )

I'd say you're the one who's coping. Guy's like you don't want to believe that guys like me exist.

Don't cap and say "DNRD". You read it.

12 inches:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Tldr: date low, accept subhuman/female incel, just like our dads, to have some kids swearing at you in their head, just so you can have some pussy :what: :oops: :incel:
My dad dated up thats why he gets no respect from my mom but it is still sn upgrade

12 inches:lul::lul::lul::lul:

Not proven to be his. Was sold to the museum in 1977 by some rando claiming it was. Anyways, my shit's only half as big.

I can't for the life of me remember what the hell we were arguing about. I know it's to do with something you don't want to believe that I know the be true through my own experiences. Either you think I'm larping, or that I misinterpret the things I've done? Can't remember which.