After U ascend and get a girl will U let her have guy friends

herondaye_2.0

herondaye_2.0

Iron
Joined
Oct 26, 2025
Posts
147
Reputation
95
From a redpill perspective I've been watching Hamza since 2021 and he's kinda indoctrinated me to believing that they can't have atleast one because all women are the same blah blah blah

But from a blackpill perspective I see it as as long as u look good women won't care abt other men

But then the redpill side counters this as what if u lose your looks what if you get into a freak accident etc
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity and mxl4chi1
no this is why i can never be in a relationship 😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: herondaye_2.0
dealt with this before and FUCK NO
 
  • +1
Reactions: herondaye_2.0
You can have that without looking the best as well
 
Uour not goinv to ascend dipshit. Some people here been trying for 5 years and years of thinking and your going to ascend in a few months?
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: mxl4chi1
Not even her brother
im gonna have alot of hgs tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: herondaye_2.0
if i get to know the guys maybe
 
Uour not goinv to ascend dipshit. Some people here been trying for 5 years ans years of thinking and your going to ascend in a few months?
Bro what I never said in a few months the fact u strawmanned my whole phrasing shows Ur low iq I've been lookmaxing for 3 years now i plan on finishing when I'm 20 ish so in abt 3 more years I'm aware I'm not gonna ascend in a few months
Uour not goinv to ascend dipshit. Some people here been trying for 5 years and years of thinking and your going to ascend in a few months?

Uour not goinv to ascend dipshit. Some people here been trying for 5 years and years of thinking and your going to ascend in a few months?
 
Uour not goinv to ascend dipshit. Some people here been trying for 5 years and years of thinking and your going to ascend in a few months?
People like u on this forum are so insufferable negative for what man 🫩
 
From a redpill perspective I've been watching Hamza since 2021 and he's kinda indoctrinated me to believing that they can't have atleast one because all women are the same blah blah blah

But from a blackpill perspective I see it as as long as u look good women won't care abt other men

But then the redpill side counters this as what if u lose your looks what if you get into a freak accident etc
Never
 
  • +1
Reactions: pleasevanity
People like u on this forum are so insufferable negative for what man 🫩
he has a point, there are people who have been here for years and havent improved at all... ascension really is a pipe dream. you wont go from ltn to chad
 
he has a point, there are people who have been here for years and havent improved at all... ascension really is a pipe dream. you wont go from ltn to chad
Here's my progress I'm aware I have shit to work on but it'd ge disingenuous to say I haven't
1000010454
made progress
1000010439
6930871_1000010456.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 1000010456.jpg
    1000010456.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 0

Similar threads

69FutureChad69
Replies
2
Views
17
incomplete
incomplete
hexum.dnd
Replies
17
Views
113
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
chud10282892
Replies
20
Views
126
GB18
GB18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top