Aftercare for Microneedling

Nims

Nims

👉👈
Ive just micro needled my eyebrows they are bleeding and kinda sting is there any aftercare, should I avoid anything? Im going to not apply any skincare products this evening and wait a full 24 hours. Anything else to do?

Zink, castor oil u can apply even after microneedling. Usually i dont blead probably ur needles are too long

Zink, castor oil u can apply even after microneedling. Usually i dont blead probably ur needles are too long
I can adjust the length on my pen. I set it to 1.5mm think that was too deep?

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I can adjust the length on my pen. I set it to 1.5mm think that was too deep?
its too deep brah, 1.5 for scalp, 0,25-0,5 for face(skin on face pretty thin) I would recommend 0,25 for eyebrows cuz its like jawline too close to bone. Castor oil helped me along with zink if u deficient will help with hair grow and make them thicker.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Nims
its too deep brah, 1.5 for scalp, 0,25-0,5 for face(skin on face pretty thin) I would recommend 0,25 for eyebrows cuz its like jawline too close to bone. Castor oil helped me along with zink if u deficient will help with hair grow and make them thicker.
Alright well, next time i'll decrease it to .5 nothing I can do now unfortunately, looks like I've stopped bleeding tho.

Also I was curious my pen comes with a few different needles capsules, a 12 needles, 36 needles, and one called nano which looks like its probably got around 100 very small needles. Do you think which one I use matters they are all the same length I used the 12 needle one a minute ago.

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I use 1.5mm on eyebrows. My thinking is .5mm etc. isn't deep enough to stimulate hair growth much as its not even reaching the Dermis near where the follicles are.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Nims
I use 1.5mm on eyebrows. My thinking is .5mm etc. isn't deep enough to stimulate hair growth much as its not even reaching the Dermis near where the follicles are.
How long do you find the skin stays red/itchy?

Thing is if you do use 1.5mm on eyebrows you cant be doing it every week etc.. Maybe every 3 weeks at most so the area does heal.

• +1
Reactions: Nims and ChristianChad
How long do you find the skin stays red/itchy?

Usually about a week but I only bled a little the first 2 rolls I did with 1.5mm.

• +1
Reactions: Nims and ChristianChad
@Lawton88 any results from dermarolling eyebrows yet?