Aftershave

D

Deleted member 19865

"But why... Is that all I'm worth?"
Joined
May 26, 2022
Posts
1,803
Reputation
1,804
I've seen a lot of looksmaxxers bring up that they use aftershave. I've never used the stuff, and normally just dry shave with an electric razor and leave it at that, but am interested in using it if it can help my skin. Anyone have any recommendations on aftershave products, what to avoid, how to apply, etc.?
 
I used an aftershave balm for a while, was a nivea one, might go back to using it tbh. Do you shave before or after showering?
 
I used an aftershave balm for a while, was a nivea one, might go back to using it tbh. Do you shave before or after showering?
usually after showering
 
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie

Similar threads

britishbomber
Replies
11
Views
34
bibodude
B
LANCEPRETTYBOY
Replies
19
Views
74
Vampestor
Vampestor
T
Replies
1
Views
22
OsteoForgeNZ
OsteoForgeNZ
AutistKhan
Replies
68
Views
185
jr49506
jr49506

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top