Nosebleeding after BSing?

SwarthyAuto607

SwarthyAuto607

Jerdee mayne
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
37
Reputation
17
I just BSed my zygos for like 10 mins on each side.
I decided to do my skincare (in the shower) after so I don’t break out, and then I see blood pouring down my neck, so then I see in the mirror and my mouth is completely covered in blood. Posting this while light headed sitting on my toilet. Is this normal? ive been doing this for like a few weeks consecutively but today I went extra long.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didybugar, botchedrhinoplasty and thekey
I just BSed my zygos for like 10 mins on each side.
I decided to do my skincare (in the shower) after so I don’t break out, and then I see blood pouring down my neck, so then I see in the mirror and my mouth is completely covered in blood. Posting this while light headed sitting on my toilet. Is this normal? ive been doing this for like a few weeks consecutively but today I went extra long.
Not normal at all bro jfl
You are giving yourself brain damage
Stop bonesmashing its cope
 
  • +1
Reactions: overforme3, milkshake_addict and jhontoilet
Genuinely over, be lucky if you wake up tomorrow, also stop taking retard tiktok advice, no way should you do 10 mins do like 2 at absolutely max, all you need is trauma to the bone no more
 
  • +1
Reactions: overforme3 and thekey
I just BSed my zygos for like 10 mins on each side.
I decided to do my skincare (in the shower) after so I don’t break out, and then I see blood pouring down my neck, so then I see in the mirror and my mouth is completely covered in blood. Posting this while light headed sitting on my toilet. Is this normal? ive been doing this for like a few weeks consecutively but today I went extra long.
silliest thing ive read all day, no its not normal
 
  • +1
Reactions: thekey
update: still bleeding, ive bled through like a shit tone of toilet paper and my feet feel numb.
 
you might be the first nigga EVER on earth to die from bonesmashing
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_, underbiteuser, overforme3 and 3 others
Honestly I think Im super dehydrated from wrestling practice and its super dry here right now.
Twitter Joetrick GIF
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dydargas_, overforme3, nunya and 1 other person
I just BSed my zygos for like 10 mins on each side.
I decided to do my skincare (in the shower) after so I don’t break out, and then I see blood pouring down my neck, so then I see in the mirror and my mouth is completely covered in blood. Posting this while light headed sitting on my toilet. Is this normal? ive been doing this for like a few weeks consecutively but today I went extra long.
10 min isn’t enough u need to go for at least an hour u don’t want it bad enough bleeding is cope
 
update: bleeding stopped, I threw up because how much blood went down the back of my throat. I feel so lightheaded right now and cant feel anything below my knees.
 
update: bleeding stopped, I threw up because how much blood went down the back of my throat. I feel so lightheaded right now and cant feel anything below my knees.
fucking drink and go to a hospital ASAP and tell them what you did, also never do 10 minutes straight of solid hitting ever again thats some retard shit, you need help now, also if you feel light headed get glucose
 

Similar threads

markoleo
Replies
4
Views
24
thundence
thundence
BatuhanXXX
Replies
4
Views
53
dark_lm
dark_lm
Ynqva
Replies
7
Views
86
fxresdz
fxresdz
danielzis
  • Question
Looksmaxxing Bsing brow ridge
Replies
3
Views
83
WonkyChin186
WonkyChin186
laflamezephyr
Replies
18
Views
186
truesub5--
truesub5--

Users who are viewing this thread

  • SwarthyAuto607
  • milkshake_addict
Back
Top