Again a psycho bitch in my wider social circle

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Now you would say because of positive reinforcement, Chads and Stacys are usually nicer. Maybe for Chads that is true, but definitely not for attractive women. They have such a high opinion if themselves bc of all the validation that they turn into a demon if someone criticizes them.

Best example is a girl that I know IRL. We chatted a little bit and after a week, we came to the topic men/women. She said she doesnt respect men who don't pay at least like 50€ on the first date. It escalated and I told her she is a gold digger and has extreme standards for men even though she herself has the same bodycount as me (29) at the age of 18 and half of these men didnt have to jump through all these hoopes, and I am not a clown, just because she has simps that pay for her stuff. Well she started raging with voice messages and I didnt even bother listeting to it and just blocked her.

20 minutes later, a fake account messaged me and she made fun of me, insulted me and my family in all different ways. I decided to just screenshot it and told her she gets one Chance to apologize sincerely, or I will go to the police (insults are punishable in germany).

Instead of apologizing, she deleted all messages for both sides (its on telegram so possible) and texted me with her real account again that she will go to the police herself first and tell them I told someone to set up a fake account and insult me just because I wanted to get her in legal trouble JFL. She also has screenshots of our conversation to prove I insulted her but in my opinion, I didnt even insult her, but just told her she is not a choice for me because of my standards. Never said bitch or anything to her.

This is not the first time a bitch lied to the police about me. Unfortunately, there is no chance to connect her fake telegram account to her IP as telegram probably doesnt ask for any verification and she already deleted the fake account. I just have the username and the text she sent me. Instead of apologizing she starts this fake accusing BS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, strawberrymushroom, Deleted member 48689 and 5 others
Or if there is any way I might be able to prove it was really her, tell me, I am not really into IT. It was very contextual so from a 3rd person POV it could only be her or someone who impersonates her

niggas what happened to you, I was expecting an incel rage

jfl where do you find these psycho foids

Type it better

ovER for you + mogs me for having a social circle

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
jfl where do you find these psycho foids
They are everywhere. You just don't provoke them enough so they are not interested in psych-fucking with you

Now you would say because of positive reinforcement, Chads and Stacys are usually nicer. Maybe for Chads that is true, but definitely not for attractive women. They have such a high opinion if themselves bc of all the validation that they turn into a demon if someone criticizes them.

Best example is a girl that I know IRL. We chatted a little bit and after a week, we came to the topic men/women. She said she doesnt respect men who don't pay at least like 50€ on the first date. It escalated and I told her she is a gold digger and has extreme standards for men even though she herself has the same bodycount as me (29) at the age of 18 and half of these men didnt have to jump through all these hoopes, and I am not a clown, just because she has simps that pay for her stuff. Well she started raging with voice messages and I didnt even bother listeting to it and just blocked her.

20 minutes later, a fake account messaged me and she made fun of me, insulted me and my family in all different ways. I decided to just screenshot it and told her she gets one Chance to apologize sincerely, or I will go to the police (insults are punishable in germany).

Instead of apologizing, she deleted all messages for both sides (its on telegram so possible) and texted me with her real account again that she will go to the police herself first and tell them I told someone to set up a fake account and insult me just because I wanted to get her in legal trouble JFL. She also has screenshots of our conversation to prove I insulted her but in my opinion, I didnt even insult her, but just told her she is not a choice for me because of my standards. Never said bitch or anything to her.

This is not the first time a bitch lied to the police about me. Unfortunately, there is no chance to connect her fake telegram account to her IP as telegram probably doesnt ask for any verification and she already deleted the fake account. I just have the username and the text she sent me. Instead of apolog?izing she starts this fake accusing BS.
can i see

i thought u had no friends

• JFL
Reactions: TheAbyssinian and moggathon
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
They are everywhere. You just don't provoke them enough so they are not interested in psych-fucking with you
They aren’t worth the hassle anyways.Mentally ill whores will always fuck you over

They aren’t worth the hassle anyways.Mentally ill whores will always fuck you over
Yes shouldnt have continued talking to her. This is what nofap does to a man

• JFL
Reactions: nigtard
Niggas you read my other thread, these psycho girls are attracted to me but I am not to them! What am I doing wrong? I try to shoot my shot with all the good girls but they arent interested, they seem to have too high standards

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

This is not the first time a bitch lied to the police about me. Unfortunately, there is no chance to connect her fake telegram account to her IP as telegram probably doesnt ask for any verification and she already deleted the fake account. I just have the username and the text she sent me. Instead of apologizing she starts this fake accusing BS.
Ur gonna go to jail for saying she’s a gold digger? R u trolling. Just tell the faggot cop u didn’t want to pay 50 pounds for some McDonald’s