[Again] proof that men’s prime extends further than you thought

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
1986:
DC37D785 ADEB 4240 B754 404864988C8F

Tom Cruise last year:

E3E5278D EDF8 49B4 AD0E 47583FAEDC16

It’s been like your life + 2x since that movie, he just looks a little old, not much change.

Now the chick from that movie last year:

13653E4A A77C 4528 8BD7 1E4B19FAF298

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: One Rep Max, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 18325 and 28 others
One word: surgery

expectation
e3e5278d-edf8-49b4-ad0e-47583faedc16-jpeg.1076434

reality
images
images

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15099, NormieKilla and 11 others
Just be multi millionaire Tom Cruise with access to world class looksmaxxxer doctors - THE THEORY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: untouchable_coper, Deleted member 15099, NormieKilla and 5 others
Its because men are genetically chosen one. Im not a sexist but its true.
Woman who can't breed anymore is useless in the nature so they don't have anti aging genes.
But men can breed even at 80 so man who still looks good at +40 are chosen by natural selection.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, TrestIsBest, TUSSELEIF and 14 others
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 18325 and NormieKilla
Its because men are genetically chosen one. Im not a sexist but its true.
Woman who can't breed anymore is useless in the nature so they don't have anti aging genes.
But men can breed even at 80 so man who still looks good at +40 are chosen by natural selection.
Women have children and that child basically sucks all of the nutrients out of her. If she doesn’t have kids she would go insane and her health will suffer as well. It’s a lose lose anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Thre
1986:
View attachment 1076433

Tom Cruise last year:

View attachment 1076434
It’s been like your life + 2x since that movie, he just looks a little old, not much change.

Now the chick from that movie last year:

View attachment 1076435

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

These threads are stupid, because every girl has daddy issues these days. Just read the comments on videos like these:

Comments daddy issues

Literally tens of millions of comments like this across tumblr, facebook, insta, etc. and even many more likes. I think it's settled that girls of all ages don't like young dudes.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HighTierNormie and .*my*.
Thre

These threads are stupid, because every girl has daddy issues these days. Just read the comments on videos like these:

View attachment 1076443

Literally tens of millions of comments like this across tumblr, facebook, insta, etc. and even many more likes. I think it's settled that girls of all ages don't like young dudes.

Most women. Not all. All you need is 1.

It’s been 35 years. Incels here believe it’s over after you reach 25.
technically its over after 40, because even if you have good genes agains balding, you still cant slow down soft tissue sagging, collagen loss, fat pads loss, bone mass loss, increasing recession and so on and so on. The reason all these actors look the way they do is because they have several facelifts, botox (you can see it that pic you posted) and fillers, and maybe other things that normal people dont know about. If for the most part, your looks are what pays your bills and you are a multimillionaire, you would definitely not be humble on these things. And in the end of the day, all these Pitts and Cruises still look old because you can see that they had a procedures done, the youthful flow that people in their twenties have, that just never get back.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Callooh_Calais
technically its over after 40, because even if you have good genes agains balding, you still cant slow down soft tissue sagging, collagen loss, fat pads loss, bone mass loss, increasing recession and so on and so on.

Serious question: Are you trying to attract men, or young women? I honest-to-god don't think young women care about 'collagen loss' and 'soft tissue sagging'. If you were a good looking youth, you'll be a handsome older man. Short of some tragedy like drug abuse or obesity, there is no descent from grace, it almost feels like a cope

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Serious question: Are you trying to attract men, or young women? I honest-to-god don't think young women care about 'collagen loss' and 'soft tissue sagging'. If you were a good looking youth, you'll be a handsome older man. Short of some tragedy like drug abuse or obesity, there is no descent from grace, it almost feels like a cope
are you here for the first day? most people here are worried about old age and the main reason is that they wont get young woman. Personally, I dont care, aging is what it is, I just described the process that just cant be bypassed. Or if this is to be some redpilled view that young women are attracted to old men, then you should stop watching movies. If you dont have money or you dont find a woman who has fetish for this, then accept the reality that if youre fifty you wont have a 20-year-old woman, because it doesnt matter if you were chad when you were young, cause she can have a better looking man who is her age.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Callooh_Calais
are you here for the first day? most people here are worried about old age and the main reason is that they wont get young woman.

Yes I know, and it's extremely stupid reasoning. I reiterate, go on any video on youtube by artists like Lana Del Rey, Hey Violet, Clairo, etc. and you'll always see at least a few dozen comments about hot dads and men +30 years older than them that they wanna screw: I'm not even 30 yet, and honestly sometimes it makes me wish I was about 35-40, since that seems the ideal age to be a chad.

Meanwhile, everyone here is always trying to look like a twink for some reason (which I personally find the androgyny look attractive, but then I screw whatever I want), not realising that younger girls (especially in this fatherless generation) thirst after attractive older men.

Scroll through the comments on this video. Tell me what you see. I feel like people here are so out of touch with what (young) women actually want, it's almost neurotic, and it's proof that no one here actually talks to girls

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama
are you here for the first day? most people here are worried about old age and the main reason is that they wont get young woman. Personally, I dont care, aging is what it is, I just described the process that just cant be bypassed. Or if this is to be some redpilled view that young women are attracted to old men, then you should stop watching movies. If you dont have money or you dont find a woman who has fetish for this, then accept the reality that if youre fifty you wont have a 20-year-old woman, because it doesnt matter if you were chad when you were young, cause she can have a better looking man who is her age.

Google "Attractive man" right now. Very, very few dudes under the age of 20. Even young girls want nothing to do with young men, it's almost exclusively the preference of gay men and this whole trend of trying to make yourself look as young and twinkish as possible fascinates me but really isn't conducive to getting with women.

There is no age limit max for Chad. you just want to cope with an excuse for your own failure to ascend

Last edited:
why do people always bring up tom cruise lol he looks like a tryhard old man trying to look young

meanwhile here's candids of jared leto age 48
97fac18017ae1a20e1b82a7faf377663.jpg

6a21c539c02fad7f9df0d39ed3ea702e.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, LastHopeForNorman, .*my*. and 2 others
Yes I know, and it's extremely stupid reasoning. I reiterate, go on any video on youtube by artists like Lana Del Rey, Hey Violet, Clairo, etc. and you'll always see at least a few dozen comments about hot dads and men +30 years older than them that they wanna screw: I'm not even 30 yet, and honestly sometimes it makes me wish I was about 35-40, since that seems the ideal age to be a chad.

Meanwhile, everyone here is always trying to look like a twink for some reason (which I personally find the androgyny look attractive, but then I screw whatever I want), not realising that younger girls (especially in this fatherless generation) thirst after attractive older men.

Scroll through the comments on this video. Tell me what you see. I feel like people here are so out of touch with what (young) women actually want, it's almost neurotic, and it's proof that no one here actually talks to girls
as I wrote
woman who has fetish for this

those who write there are not a representative sample of women, its like saying that the women who write under the videos of convicted murderers are all women in the world (most have a mental problem or are just ugly).

Try to go out on the street and look at what age differences in couples you will see, the kind of women most people want here - attractive stacy aged 18-25 - dates men at their age, max up to some age difference maybe 10 years.

you yourself admitted that you want like to be 35 which is age that is not affected by aging that much if you have good genes. After 40, youre just biologically old and you look like that.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Men hit the wall when their hairline pass NW2 level

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, volcelfatcel and Callooh_Calais
as I wrote

I travel a lot, and virtually everywhere outside the Anglophonic world (which has some weird vendetta against this), it's primarily older men with younger girls (especially Catholic countries like France, which seem to have a lot of these sort of couples). I mean, the reason why they even have to pass statutory rape laws in most countries (and why you have feminist losers talking about raising the Age of Consent to 21 lol) is because it's so goddamned easy to get a younger girl into having a crush on you, that it literally almost feels criminal.
those who write there are not a representative sample of women, its like saying that the women who write under the videos of convicted murderers are all women in the world (most have a mental problem or are just ugly).
I repeat my initial statement: You are so extremely out of touch with younger women, I doubt you even talk to any. Girls fetishise men the age of Mel Gibon or Christoph Walz; but if you are below the age of 50 and in good health (i.e, you are not pudgy or balding and don't have that weird skinnyfat body that a lot of older men have), it's literally quite normal to be the object of attention, and I almost never hear of older dudes who take care of themselves having issues with scoring.

I mean for crying out loud, My sister at the age of 16 had a massive crush on Viggo Mortensen from LoTR: He was literally 40 at the time of the first movie!

you yourself admitted that you want like to be 35 which is age that is not affected by aging that much if you have good genes. After 40, youre just biologically old and you look like that.
I look forward to it then, since young women like older men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama and Deleted member 4430
Men hit the wall when their hairline pass NW2 level
This is far more important than chronological age: A balding 24 year old is going to be considered far more creepy hitting on 18 year old girls than some 35 year old who looks like he could fit in at Glastonbury.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, ifyouwannabemylover and gamma
as I wrote

Meanwhile, Lana Del Rey (who infamously sang about how much she enjoyed fucking Harvey Weinstein) is the most successful female alt artist on the charts:

Screenshot 20210406 060745 Chrome

Bhad Bhabie, Mel Martinez, Lana Del Rey: All of the most popular female artists of today just sing about how much they wanna fuck older men lol (and guess whose listening?)🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A
I repeat my initial statement: You are so extremely out of touch with younger women, I doubt you even talk to any. Girls fetishise men the age of Mel Gibon or Christoph Walz; but if you are below the age of 50 and in good health (i.e, you are not pudgy or balding and don't have that weird skinnyfat body that a lot of older men have), it's literally quite normal to be the object of attention, and I almost never hear of older dudes who take care of themselves having issues with scoring.

I mean for crying out loud, My sister at the age of 16 had a massive crush on Viggo Mortensen from LoTR: He was literally 40 at the time of the first movie!
bro its status, they are movie stars who represent unrealistic charters in movies seen by million people. An ordinary young woman has no dreams of a 50-year-old bald grandfather from the street.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Patient A and .*my*.
Meanwhile, Lana Del Rey (who infamously sang about how much she enjoyed fucking Harvey Weinstein) is the most successful female alt artist on the charts:

View attachment 1076501

Bhad Bhabie, Mel Martinez, Lana Del Rey: All of the most popular female artists of today just sing about how much they wanna fuck older men lol (and guess whose listening?)🤷🏼‍♂️
these things can be interpreted in different ways, I wouldnt really run into this, because I dont have a graduated art school or Im not a psychologist

• Love it
bro its status, they are movie stars who represent unrealistic charters in movies seen by million people. An ordinary young woman has no dreams of a 50-year-old bald grandfather from the street.
She does, if he’s fit, has money and can give her a life. That’s what men do, they give women a life. A 50 year old guy can give a woman a better life than a 23 year old, chad or not.

Eve is just a rib, Adam is a body missing a rib. A body can survive without a rib, but a rib can’t survive without a body. It becomes a raging, aborting, God hating feminist.

Aging depends on hair, if you have bones + hair then collagen becomes a meme lol. John travolta went from grayfox Chad to subhuman by shaving his head. Hair is life if you have hair you'll look good until 70s.

Attachments

• 5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6 (1).png
    5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6 (1).png
    583.7 KB · Views: 196
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Patient A and Deleted member 4106

Attachments

• rs_1024x759-161115101827-1024.billy-zane.cm.111516.jpg
    rs_1024x759-161115101827-1024.billy-zane.cm.111516.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 101
  • 048e1cb54af68bf5afa69a74c765d262.jpg
    048e1cb54af68bf5afa69a74c765d262.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 75
  • 5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6 (1).png
    5d49a72036e03c18a6760fe6 (1).png
    583.7 KB · Views: 68
  • Perceptions-of-bald-men-and-men-with-hair (1).jpg
    Perceptions-of-bald-men-and-men-with-hair (1).jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 92
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3771 and gamma
You're right, Muh collagen all these copers there is 1 thing to aging as a man and that's HAIR.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
Girls love older men, especially those who are successful, powerful and still good looking. A good looking 25 year old mogs the hell out of a 18 year old good looking kid. Anyone who says otherwise has 0 social skills and friends.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: klamus, datboijj, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
Girls love older men, especially those who are successful, powerful and still good looking. A good looking 25 year old mogs the hell out of a 18 year old good looking kid. Anyone who says otherwise has 0 social skills and friends.

This 100%. Take any attractive 18-20 year old girl and put her in a room with someone who is identical to Cavill now at 37 and Looksmax fav Lachowski at 20: Guess who she'll choose every single time?

Ffs, Viggo Mortensen and Mads Mikkelsen still get insane thirst on tumblr and tiktok, and they are both in their mid 60s and 50s respectively

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Fath0039, volcelfatcel and 2 others
I travel a lot, and virtually everywhere outside the Anglophonic world (which has some weird vendetta against this), it's primarily older men with younger girls (especially Catholic countries like France, which seem to have a lot of these sort of couples). I mean, the reason why they even have to pass statutory rape laws in most countries (and why you have feminist losers talking about raising the Age of Consent to 21 lol) is because it's so goddamned easy to get a younger girl into having a crush on you, that it literally almost feels criminal.

I look forward to it then, since young women like older men
just look at your parents (not your grandparents) at what age they were when they had you - but I can imagine that you come up with something like: she was 17 and he was 60 or some shit, just for sake of your agenda.

• Love it

An ordinary bald grandfather was a beta in his youth, why would he suddenly ascend to Chad status with age? If he did anything with his life, he'd have enough money to be a sexual pervert to his heart's content like Bezos

just look at your parents (not your grandparents) at what age they were when they had you - but I can imagine that you come up with something like: she was 17 and he was 60 or some shit, just for sake of your agenda.

17 and 31, to be exact. My grandfather I think was 22 and 14 (Europe was different)

This 100%. Take any attractive 18-20 year old girl and put her in a room with someone who is identical to Cavill now at 37 and Looksmax fav Lachowski at 20: Guess who she'll choose every single time?

Ffs, Viggo Mortensen and Mads Mikkelsen still get insane thirst on tumblr and tiktok, and they are both in their mid 50s
Cavill is an utter mogger, age, bone, nw1 hair, height, status, money. Complete package tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
use your prime years wisely boys
dont stay inside and go outside and enjoy yourselves

• +1
Reactions: Callooh_Calais
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Schizoidcel, Callooh_Calais and 1 other person

Attachments

• Henry_Cavill_Haircut_2_600x600_crop_center.jpg
    Henry_Cavill_Haircut_2_600x600_crop_center.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 3-Henry-Cavill-Short-Wavy-Casual-Hairstyle.jpg
    3-Henry-Cavill-Short-Wavy-Casual-Hairstyle.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 216

Ffs, Viggo Mortensen and Mads Mikkelsen still get insane thirst on tumblr and tiktok, and they are both in their mid 60s and 50s respectively
your only argument are statusmaxxed GL men what were / are chads and what play a certain profiled kind of characters in movies, ok. No one who is in this forum will have this type of fame or money, so its still out of the way. Most people here dont even have enough looks in their youth jfl

• Love it
your only argument are statusmaxxed GL men what were / are chads and what play a certain profiled kind of characters in movies, ok. No one who is in this forum will have this type of fame or money, so its still out of the way. Most people here dont even have enough looks in their youth jfl
Cope

Have hair in your later age and youll slay more than you can imagine, aging depends on hair. If you have it you'll slay far more than your 20s. Nw0 preferably, nw1 if it fits your face like cavill and Jon hamm

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9641, .*my*. and Deleted member 4430
He has hair, and nw1 fits him well. Just like Jon Hamm jfl.

Keep coping still gigachad, nw1 gives him mature appeal.
he is NW2 atleast now, but looks like NW3

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and volcelfatcel
So if anything, you're just proving my initial statement: Once a chad, always a chad.

Cavill is an utter mogger, age, bone, nw1 hair, height, status, money. Complete package tbh

Cillian Murphy (in his 40s at time of pic btw) mogs Henry Cavill back and forth, and also has far more appeal to young arthoe types too:

Cillian Murphy 40s

This is the kind of older man young women fantacise about btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and volcelfatcel
Cillian Murphy (in his 40s at time of pic btw) mogs Henry Cavill back and forth, and also has far more appeal to young arthoe types too:

View attachment 1076572

This is the kind of older man young women fantacise about btw
Cavill mogs him a bit more because of height ngl and more status but he is solid. Looks really good and that's what women want. The only failo Murphy has is 5'7, cavill is ~6'1 he is definitely a good example dark and handsome with blue eyes a10.

Last edited:
Tom Cruise has access to prime placenta antiaging treatments though.

Absolutely false: Cavill does not mog Viggo Mortensen in any year of his life before 55 (and even then). It literally seems that Cavill attracts more middle aged moms and men than young women like Mortensen does

Cope most men age like shit

• +1
Reactions: datboijj