Age cuck shot to death in Pontiac. Good riddance

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle

Pontiac is a city about a half hour drive away from Detroit, well it was about a half hour away from the part of Detroit I used to live in. I call it Little Detroit because it has a lot of black people and a lot of crime, just like Detroit.

40 year old man poses as a 15 year old foid to get guys to meet up and then he busts them like the age cuck white knight he is. Or was.

This time, it ended with him being shot to death. But get this, the guys he was luring were 17 and 18 years old themselves. They came thinking they were meeting the 15 year old and then he pops out. An altercation ensues, he punches one of them and the 18 year old pulls out a gun and blows him away.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Veganist, Xangsane and 12 others
@Trilogy thoughts or concerns

The 15 yo TEENAGE girl is naive and innocent and has no idea what sexual intercourse is while the 18 yo TEENAGE MAN is a fully grown adult who has their entire life in order

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, deadmanwalking, horizontallytall and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

Pontiac is a city about a half hour drive away from Detroit, well it was about a half hour away from the part of Detroit I used to live in. I call it Little Detroit because it has a lot of black people and a lot of crime, just like Detroit.

40 year old man poses as a 15 year old foid to get guys to meet up and then he busts them like the age cuck white knight he is. Or was.

This time, it ended with him being shot to death. But get this, the guys he was luring were 17 and 18 years old themselves. They came thinking they were meeting the 15 year old and then he pops out. An altercation ensues, he punches one of them and the 18 year old pulls out a gun and blows him away.

Popped that mofo like champagne @Skywalker

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
JFL that fucking subhuman thought that 15 and 17-18 was a big age gap, I had this friend in high school who was 19 when I was 17 (he was insecure and told me he was 18 only years later I found out he was 1 year older) and he was drugging up 14 years old, giving them weed and hanging out with them, kissing them, dunno if he fucked some of them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Trilogy, Mio and 2 others
I rarely say this but holy shit that’s based.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, MoggerGaston, Skywalker and 2 others

:feelskek: :feelskek:
followed for schizo+ funny threads bro

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing

• JFL
Reactions: klip11

Born: 20 July 1999, Canarsie, New York, United States
Assassinated: 19 February 2020, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, United States
Genre: Hip hop music, Brooklyn drill, Hip-Hop/Rap
Siblings: Obasi Jackson
Labels: Victor Victor; Republic

Born: 20 July 1999, Canarsie, New York, United States
Assassinated: 19 February 2020, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, California, United States
Genre: Hip hop music, Brooklyn drill, Hip-Hop/Rap
Siblings: Obasi Jackson
Labels: Victor Victor; Republic
Being a rapper is a dangerous profession

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Those kids should be given some sort of medal tbh

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and klip11
Being a rapper is a dangerous profession
It's because he had gang connections. Once a pavement ape always a pavement ape.