• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, klip11, Shycel and 17 others
Nah we have to wait till she’s 29 and has 5 abortions from Tyrone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LooksmaxxHopeful, Ken and 5 others
Nah we have to wait till she’s 29 and has 5 abortions from Tyrone
I think the Age of Consent should be raised to 20, because if 17 is wrong then so should 18 be wrong. They are both teenagers after all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, LooksmaxxHopeful, sub5inchcel and 2 others
If her age is on the clock she's ready for cock (in minecraft)

then there's me being 17 fucking 20 yr old women

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Today the age is 18 a few centuries ago there was not even an age limit. These western morons are always changing 180 degrees and the rest of the world has to follow them or else they are seen as barbaric and backward.

• +1
Reactions: Ken and Michael Myers
My ass can be dying on the hospital bed while my diapers are full of shit and I have 10 last breaths left as a 100 year old man… and I will still fuck a 15 year old bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Ken and Michael Myers
Today the age is 18 a few centuries ago there was not even an age limit. These western morons are always changing 180 degrees and the rest of the world has to follow them or else they are seen as barbaric and backward.
Yeah like I said it makes no sense to say "17 bad! 18 good!" when both are teenagers. Best to raise it to 20 or something. And the rest of the world don't follow them by choice; they are bribed into it.

Ummmmmm actually sweaty, the female brain does not finish developing until 60 years old. Too weak to handle a MATURE lady?

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Michael Myers
Ummmmmm actually sweaty, the female brain does not finish developing until 60 years old. Too weak to handle a MATURE lady?
Prime age:

31c3f122f62290446b3786a758d8c3a1.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 18544
Yeah like I said it makes no sense to say "17 bad! 18 good!" when both are teenagers. Best to raise it to 20 or something. And the rest of the world don't follow them by choice; they are bribed into it.
Better if we go back to the Middle Ages where no one got sex before marriage. And those who were caught in adultery were cast out of society. The reason for the downfall of this world is partly due to the oversexualization of everything.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and LooksmaxxHopeful
Nothing is more low iq than basing your morals off of laws. 18= adult, is completely arbitrary and pseudoscientific, your prefrontal cortex doesn’t develop until you’re 26. If you can fuck 18 year olds as far am I’m concerned you should be able to fuck 16 year olds

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Ken, Deleted member 17872 and 1 other person
there would be less injustice in this world if different age groups could live in harmony. 60 and 14 i see no problem. Both can learn from each other.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 16369
Nothing is more low iq than basing your morals off of laws. 18= adult, is completely arbitrary and pseudoscientific, your prefrontal cortex doesn’t develop until you’re 26.
Your prefrontal cortex is basically fully developed by 15-16 tbh. The only reason teens are more impulsive is less experience.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, LooksmaxxHopeful, Ken and 1 other person
Exclusive to americucks only

• +1
Reactions: Ken
agecucks are insufferable retards im glad there arent many here

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, LooksmaxxHopeful, Ken and 1 other person
I was once in a gaming chat and some people expressed negative reaction to the fact that Albert Wesker, from Resident Evil, had a picture of Rebecca Chambers in his desk, because she was 18 at the time.

Do these idiots think 18 year old girls don't get laid?

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I was once in a gaming chat and some people expressed negative reaction to the fact that Albert Wesker, from Resident Evil, had a picture of Rebecca Chambers in his desk, because she was 18 at the time.

Do these idiots think 18 year old girls don't get laid?
She was 18 and they still thought it was problematic? JFLLLLLL at americucks.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
you are the first person to make this groundbreaking observation

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Michael Myers and klip11