JB appeal is enough, actual JB-maxxing is low IQ trait tbh (see pic)

getting actual jbs kills ur reputation i wouldnt recommend

when i was 21 i was meeting up with a 14 year old jb and at some point some group of 3 sluts approached us and asked how old i was etc. felt embarrassed
This is water is wet and why you’re supposed to lie about your age.

This is water is wet and why you’re supposed to lie about your age.
i did actually lie anf say im 19 or so but she saw the numbers on my license plate (97) and asked me a couple of times how old i am
jfl

i did actually lie anf say im 19 or so but she saw the numbers on my license plate (97) and asked me a couple of times how old i am
jfl
You should have said it was a friends car or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616 and PrinceofDarkness
Yeah you’re low t for talking to an under developed female as a male two years above the legal age of a real man. Dicklet activities. Might as well camp outside a daycare and wait for their recess u weirdo. JFL :lul::lul::lul:
You need to get over the fact that men don't want your old roastie ass anymore and stop seething out of jealousy

You need to get over the fact that men don't want your old roastie ass anymore and stop seething out of jealousy
Im a male u pedo ass nigga, lmfao imagine thinking a legal aged women is a roastie. I know your a pedophile u faggot. Ur 20 y/o and seeking out highschool freshman u faggot. I hope you get caught and get taken to prison where they anus rape you. Hell you'd probably enjoy it from how low t u are.

Im a male u pedo ass nigga, lmfao imagine thinking a legal aged women is a roastie. I know your a pedophile u faggot. Ur 20 y/o and seeking out highschool freshman u faggot. I hope you get caught and get taken to prison where they anus rape you. Hell you'd probably enjoy it from how low t u are.
3017137 BB58CD1F 5AE9 45F0 B6C4 53EF66FE3B99

Lol the guy who isn't attracted to this is calling me a faggot. Keep crying and projecting you utter cuck. I bet you fantasise about being the last guy in this pic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sneed99, Ryldoo IS COPING, BoredPrince and 3 others
lmfao u are a pedophile @emeraldglass or other mods. Ban this pedo lmfao
You still can't admit you're wrong. If those balloons said 18 you would tell me she was attractive, but because she's 14 you wouldn't. You're the epitome of an NPC.

Calling upon the mods to ban me for saying something you don't like is very girly of you. Sure you aren't a woman or a faggot?

• +1
Reactions: Sneed99, Ryldoo IS COPING, BoredPrince and 1 other person
You still can't admit you're wrong. If those balloons said 18 you would tell me she was attractive, but because she's 14 you wouldn't. You're the epitome of an NPC.

Calling upon the mods to ban me for saying something you don't like is very girly of you. Sure you aren't a woman or a faggot?
no because she is not my type. A true pedophile trying to convince himself and others that he's right. You're a hypocrite since your argument is applied to yourself "you can't admit that you're wrong" Yes I can, I'm not wrong because you are a low t, under developed small penis faggot. I'm calling a mod since you're a legal male chasing after underage women. People like you should not be in society but hanged.

Here are my type of women as these continue to grow after 18 unlike your daycare chasing ass u bum.

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and Shycel
no because she is not my type. A true pedophile trying to convince himself and others that he's right. You're a hypocrite since your argument is applied to yourself "you can't admit that you're wrong" Yes I can, I'm not wrong because you are a low t, under developed small penis faggot. I'm calling a mod since you're a legal male chasing after underage women. People like you should not be in society but hanged.

Here are my type of women as these continue to grow after 18 unlike your daycare chasing ass u bum.

View attachment 2804645
View attachment 2804678

Hahahaha when I called you a cuck, I wasn't wrong was I? Your type is literally ran through, bimbomaxxed whore. That is the Instagram influencer default appearance. Do you know how many dicks these whores have taken? They look like prostitutes. Fucking NPC retard.

• +1
Reactions: Sneed99, Ryldoo IS COPING and hopecel
Honestly, i can see why single men who never really got a opportunity with women would desire a low age one.

Reality is, most women of age completely disregard their looksmatch and are hypergamous. Its okay for a women to date a man over 20 years older, and they even have exploitative trends like 'sugar daddies' as a thing.

Why wouldn't these men feel bitter? They grew up with lost love because of the hypocrisy. The natural revenge cycle is to hit it where it hurts. Fight hypocrisy with the aggressors own tactics. I am in no way defending pedophiles, but i think the root cause for why pedophiles may develop their mentality and attraction towards younger women is not crazy hard to understand.

Another thing is that, to go for a younger women in todays time, granted you are single and just as sexless as them is Illegal yes, but morally not that worst than going for a women you know is a harlot. Or a single mother when you never even had a gf let alone kids. We have to seriously look at how degenerate society is right now before we start playing righteous. Media, society structures etc. grooms women to be this harlot creature at early years. By the time shes 20 shes already full with harem and a nature that on the road to sociopathy. Grooming seems to be a lost art for men that was crucial in mates.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING
Hahahaha when I called you a cuck, I wasn't wrong was I? Your type is literally ran through, bimbomaxxed whore. That is the Instagram influencer default appearance. Do you know how many dicks these whores have taken? They look like prostitutes. Fucking NPC retard.
Could care less, I've been with my fair share. A twink like you won't have a chance that's why you're running the pedo game.
PEDOOOO

You just bitter about being old and unable to attract young girls...
Find a granny
I'm slightly older than that pedo and with my physique, I can easily. I find it disgusting to find women that are underdeveloped and attractive but it's pointless arguing with low t underage kids kissing ass to this pedo. Do what you want.

how old is she?

I'm slightly older than that pedo and with my physique, I can easily. I find it disgusting to find women that are underdeveloped and attractive but it's pointless arguing with low t underage kids kissing ass to this pedo. Do what you want.
kys age cuck mentally ill Jewish slave

JBs fog whores of age

• +1
Reactions: Sneed99