Age difference matters to me

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
So at my local store there's this cutie, not a Stacy but cute to me. After a few times going there I asked her age she says 21. I said i thought you were young and she says kind of.

Next time I see her she acts flirty to me, hey babe!! Did you miss me!! I said oh yeah. Was you off yesterday or something she says yeah. In my head I would date her but at the same time the age difference is a turn off. Because I think long term. In 20 years I'd be 60 and she'd turn 40.you think she'd be loyal to me? Hell no she wouldn't, she'd lose attraction and would be cheating. Even if I died she'd move on to some younger dude.

Then today I seen her,there was a skinny soy tall guy arguing with her about something. And he stormed out and came back in and got back in line,I guess that was her boyfriend or x and they were arguing while she was on shift.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Zeruel, currylightskin and 3 others
you make my heart warm

stop writing and start SEAmaxxing old cuck

stop writing and start SEAmaxxing old cuck
You need to start,seriously. Save up all-out money from McDonald's and just pack up and go. Only way you're ascending

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
So at my local store there's this cutie, not a Stacy but cute to me. After a few times going there I asked her age she says 21. I said i thought you were young and she says kind of.
f0b2i5mgvmm31.png

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 13332, Zeruel and 2 others
Wholesome post but you can just pump and dump. Why would you want to spend your life with a braindead piece of meat. They are good for sex and that's it. :ogre:

Wholesome post but you can just pump and dump. Why would you want to spend your life with a braindead piece of meat. They are good for sex and that's it. :ogre:
Idk I was never like that,it's either serious relationship or nothing.

No one gives a fuck about your shitty story telling.