age gap is only creepy if you are ugly

Enfant terrible

Enfant terrible

Kraken

notice how not on comment says some stupid shit about power dynamics
would be way different with an old fuck with a beer belly, balding etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Trilogy, Luffymaxxing and 10 others
Is she Asian? Can’t see comments cus I don’t have tiktokw

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 29581
Is she Asian? Can’t see comments cus I don’t have tiktokw
Don’t think so

Hes probably rich as hell and takes care of himself stfu with dynamics and have the common sense to pick up on context, if he was like 70 or ugly at the same age the only difference would be that women would be cheering her on to get that bag

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 28904
Don’t think so

Hes probably rich as hell and takes care of himself stfu with dynamics and have the common sense to pick up on context, if he was like 70 or ugly at the same age the only difference would be that women would be cheering her on to get that bag
She looks part asian

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Deleted member 29581
you're as old as you look

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, tombradylover, FacialStructure404 and 2 others
She looks part asian
C6494A95 C52C 4135 98E6 5230672F56AD
just trust me bro

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
@Amnesia in 15 years

Prime age girls are ageist.

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
Going to marry a 17 year and 364 days and 23 hours old girl when I'm 54.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, fuckedupmanlet and klip11
wdym by that?
Im 29 and They dont want anything to do with me. Ive been to several parties etc and ive heard them say. If only you were younger

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, wollet2, the BULL and 3 others
They both look like utter subhumans

Girl has a recessed maxilla and old dude looks like a tryhard manlet.

What am I suppose to see here? They both look late 20s

• JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, Alt Number 3 and the BULL

How old are they?

no it's creepy according to normie regardless of looks

Im 29 and They dont want anything to do with me. Ive been to several parties etc and ive heard them say. If only you were younger
holy agecucks fags but are you really fucking that tranny

i want to look as good as him at that age

compared to other guys his age he mogs

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Enfant terrible
he is 45
she is 23
this thread is retarded. that's the reason why none of them are talking about how the age gap is bad, its not his looks, its the fact that they are both fully adults.

if he was 19 and she was 14, or if he was 17 and she was 12, then many people would get mad about it no matter how good looking he is

this thread is retarded. that's the reason why none of them are talking about how the age gap is bad, its not his looks, its the fact that they are both fully adults.

if he was 19 and she was 14, or if he was 17 and she was 12, then many people would get mad about it no matter how good looking he is
No it's looks. A fat, balding potbellied 45 year old dating a 23 year old foid would be called a pedophile by normies

• +1
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Nah people have been calling out Paul walker recently

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
  • +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and klip11
you're as old as you look
This. This is why it's easy for me as a man in my 30s to date teenagers, because I look young. Hell, you might even get a halo effect from looking young while being surprisingly old=good genetics that women, consciously or not, want for their potential offspring. Also looking young yet having more maturity and life experience is an attractive combo.

• +1
This. This is why it's easy for me as a man in my 30s to date teenagers, because I look young. Hell, you might even get a halo effect from looking young while being surprisingly old=good genetics that women, consciously or not, want for their potential offspring. Also looking young yet having more maturity and life experience is an attractive combo.
how did you maintain your youth? just genetics or lifestyle too?

• +1
No it's looks. A fat, balding potbellied 45 year old dating a 23 year old foid would be called a pedophile by normies
okay but still 45 and 23 are both adults, now imagine if he was 20 and she was 14, all normies would call him a pedo even if he looked exactly like a chad

Last edited:
how did you maintain your youth? just genetics or lifestyle too?
Genetics, luck mainly. My diet has often been poor (lots of sugar) and I have often not been athletic. No skincare routine. But at least have stayed away from substance abuse for the most part. Being a mentalcel for years probably helped me to not go outside to get too much sun damage, though. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
You’re as old as ur hairline

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, fuckedupmanlet, Oueyy and 1 other person
over

• +1
the one on the right looks old as shit, how is she 23?

how old were they? why didn't u lie?

huge age gap is still seen as disgusting by normies atleast the younger ones who are more sentient

and why would the girl literally date an oldcel? he can only mog a young chad in money nothing else, young chads mog in everything else, those girls must be retarded or unaware of their other options.

this is why normies usually say she is being wasted with that subhuman, and he is doing her bad

• +1
She's the same height as him so normies assume she pegs him at night, so she has the power here in a normies mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
trick thread , you cant date age down as an ugly male you have to date older and divor,3: and many Kidsssss

Ideal age gap is 20 years+

• +1
You sure it’s not an excuse because they don’t want to say that you’re half Asian

You sure it’s not an excuse because they don’t want to say that you’re half Asian
Might be that excuse too, as Norwegians really tend to stick together, At the end of the day it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and tallnegga

Didn’t know Henry Cavil and Leonardo Dicarpio is ugly

• +1
Water.
Also men peak at 35.

Might be that excuse too, as Norwegians really tend to stick together, At the end of the day it is what it is
Do you mean the Native Norwegians have their own group like without ethnics?

Nah Paul Walker is a giga-chad, literal top 0.01% and people were wishing him death just because he dated a 16 year old woman lol, and he wasn't even using her and they had a committed relationship and she never complained of abuse but SJW's still cancelled him.

all legal sexual restrictions are just eugenic gatekeeping. because it's usually ugly retards that can't get sex who obsess about jbs/aoc

Nah Paul Walker is a giga-chad, literal top 0.01% and people were wishing him death just because he dated a 16 year old woman lol, and he wasn't even using her and they had a committed relationship and she never complained of abuse but SJW's still cancelled him.
good paul walker is a faggot with a daughter why is he fucking a girl the same age as her. that car he was riding in was based for wrapping itself around a phone pole and catching fire grilling him alive :forcedsmile:

good paul walker is a faggot with a daughter why is he fucking a girl the same age as her. that car he was riding in was based for wrapping itself around a phone pole and catching fire grilling him alive :forcedsmile:

Because men are biologically wired to prefer younger women lol? Physical attractiveness, fertility, chastity, etc. are all heavily associated with youth.