Age of consent for girls should be lower than boys

Turbo Racist

Turbo Racist

Unironic chad
Girls start and finish puberty earlier, boys start and finish puberty later, i don’t understand why the age of consent is the same for both genders in all countries. Boys should have a higher age of consent than girls.

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, silencio, vermillioncorefan and 3 others
Girls start and finish puberty earlier, boys start and finish puberty later, i don’t understand why the age of consent is the same for both genders in all countries. Boys should have a higher age of consent than girls.
U want it to be crime to be able to fuck an older woman when ur 18, u little cucky boy, u litte cukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, murdah, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
U want it to be crime to be able to fuck an older woman when ur 18, u little cucky boy, u litte cukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
He is a very cucky boy, the type of boy to get cucked by a cucked cuck

• +1
Reactions: vampmaxxer
Nothing wrong about boys dating and having sex with adult women. If a woman guided me in a sexual way when I was 14 or 15, I would not have become such a manchild. Women teaching boys how to handle sex is positive.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, silencio, murdah and 4 others
Age of consent should be 25 across every country @cytoplasm

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, murdah, Htobrother and 4 others
raising the aoc is gay af, kys

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
true. girls are at least 2 years ahead. so aoc for them could be 12yo. boys 14yo

15 for girls 17 for guys
Nothing wrong about boys dating and having sex with adult women. If a woman guided me in a sexual way when I was 14 or 15, I would not have become such a manchild. Women teaching boys how to handle sex is positive.
promiscuous sex is bad we’re talking about age of marriage more or less ID say

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Holy shit what should be the penalty for fucking a will 14 year old girl?
Ideally there shouldn’t be sex outside marriage JFL. But I don’t think anyone lower than the age of consent should be fucking overall

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, Michael Myers and NoReedemingFeature
Holy shit what should be the penalty for fucking a will 14 year old girl?
Nothing, it should be legal. Especially when you see how bad these 14 yr old girls want to fuck already

• +1
Reactions: Aladin
Nothing, it should be legal. Especially when you see how bad these 14 yr old girls want to fuck already
The sexual revolution was a mistake

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Age of consent should be 12.

At this point girls are ready to choke on a big white cock.

(Edit: This is a joke don't take this comment serious)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Ideally there shouldn’t be sex outside marriage JFL. But I don’t think anyone lower than the age of consent should be fucking overall
What is the punishment? If a man in his 20’s has sex with a 14 year and 364 days old girl what is the punishment?

The AOC literally doesn't matter society will murder u if u date anyone under 20

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Turbo Racist, Aladin and murdah
there should be no age of consent, but old weird faggots with preference for teens should all be killed.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Did you get your avi from a bigger meme? I recognize it.

It's from this meme I found in Know your meme.

No one should have sex
If i can't have it no one can

You should be killed for advocating for thoughtcrime laws.
it can't be detected if it's only thought. same with satanic faggots. they only get caught when they act upon their desires.

it can't be detected if it's only thought. same with satanic faggots. they only get caught when they act upon their desires.
Does posting on Internet forums count as acting upon desires?

Does posting on Internet forums count as acting upon desires?
there should be deathsquads that arrange meetings with weird pedo faggots and then shotgun them in the face when they show up :forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
What is the punishment? If a man in his 20’s has sex with a 14 year and 364 days old girl what is the punishment?
idk. Dk if there should even be much of a legal punishment overall but both parties would face something the foid & the man. But since it’s like a day away it wouldn’t matter the age just the sex outside marriage part ngl

• +1