Lie about age?

spongebob

spongebob

Banned
So I live in femcel central. Girls here are ugly, fat, have the build of Spongebob, and have horrible masculine personalities.
Now I met a nice Russian foid while clubbing. Turns out she's close to 30 while I'm in my mid 20s. She looks better and younger than girls at 20s though.

Should I lie about my age?
Will she be turned off if she finds out or will she understand it was to get her on a date?
Help me out boyos.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Just don’t say your age until you fuck.

But be sure to fuck her good.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone, Heinrich Schmidt, spongebob and 3 others
Your age will come up. Don't lie about it. Girls don't mind fucking younger guys if they're attractive.

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Corleone, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Just don’t say your age until you fuck.

But be sure to fuck her good.
Yeah, she knows im not older than 28. So there goes that. I have a halo because I speak her language though.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
The fuck do you want that hag for?

Yeah, she knows im not older than 28. So there goes that. I have a halo because I speak her language though.
mirin she could be into younger guys, lots of 30yo are into younger guys that bring a juvenile vibe and energy to their life.

Just try to have fun with her and be sure to give her the best sex possible, trust me on this.

• JFL
Reactions: spongebob
The fuck do you want that hag for?
She looks good. She fogs all the other foids. I legit feel more attraction towards 40yo Ukrainian roasties than jbs in this country.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 72587 and IRL_Reject
cope of the highest order
Elaborate. How is this cope? I've fucked a woman who was 52 and I'm currently 25. I fucked her when I was like 24.

An angel gets its wings in heaven every time a former incel gets laid, so yes I believe there is such thing as a justifiable lie as long as everyone is of age ofc

Elaborate. How is this cope? I've fucked a woman who was 52 and I'm currently 25. I fucked her when I was like 24.
my bad I read it wrong like a retard, I thought you meant something like a hot 25-35yo teacher will let a 16yo boy student fuck her

that’s pretty much impossible, while a 50yo woman letting a 25yo guy fuck her isn’t impossible, but why did you do that in the first place? I don’t think I could get it up for a 50+ year old

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
my bad I read it wrong like a retard, I thought you meant something like a hot 25-35yo teacher will let a 16yo boy student fuck her

that’s pretty much impossible, while a 50yo woman letting a 25yo guy fuck her isn’t impossible, but why did you do that in the first place? I don’t think I could get it up for a 50+ year old
She will bro lol. You read about it all the time. Female teachers getting in trouble for having sex with underage boys.

She was hot bro. I don't know how you can't get hard for a woman if she's skinny atleast MTB and has a nice body. I met her off an app. Older women like younger men because it validates them. Men their own age don't necessarily want them they want younger women so they hook up with younger guys who view it as bragging rights. It's not uncommon bro.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
if you were a teen or early 20s might be worth it but at mid 20s your a legit adult so it's unnecessary

She will bro lol. You read about it all the time. Female teachers getting in trouble for having sex with underage boys.
I’ve seen examples of it but it’s rare and usually the boy isn’t a 6’3 17yo chad but rather some random gimp looking 14yo, I truly do wonder what goes through the mind of women who do that, can get any man but pick some stupid underage boy lol.
She was hot bro. I don't know how you can't get hard for a woman if she's skinny atleast MTB and has a nice body. I met her off an app. Older women like younger men because it validates them. Men their own age don't necessarily want them they want younger women so they hook up with younger guys who view it as bragging rights. It's not uncommon bro.
If she was late 30s - early 40s I could do it, but I’m not sure about 52, that would make her a decade older than my parents

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
The older the mote accomplishment you should have