AgePill: Are We Doomed or What Can We Do?

Moneymaxxed

Moneymaxxed

Gold
When you believe that "game" or money are what matter, you can be at your best for pretty much your whole life until you get extremely old and your appearance is 2/10 and women think you're ancient

But when you think that looks are 90%, this means you can only look your best for maybe 5-10 years, and probably can't look good (as defined by what prime women want) for more than 20 years in most cases

My general approach to life is sustainability; I want to live my best life for as long as possible, so when I invest I think of a 50+ year timespan, but this seems impossible for an individual's personal sexual market value

Even if you get surgery etc. and ascend, what can you do when you're aging 40+? Unless you're blessed with amazing collagen and perfect hair, you're just going to start looking too old for the hottest women

By 50+ your body is literally starting to wear down, you can't even physically fuck the girls as well as you could before

By 60+ you probably don't even want sex that much, so I guess problem is solved

I guess betabuxx is the most sustainable thing there is, even if it's not what we want in an ideal world (rather be chad)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4991, Kmscurry and 2 others
Ascension Is a myth, genes are the only thing that matters, WE all just playing catch with genetically gifted people as soon my parents and grand parents die, im going to off myself

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 11770 and 8 others
Ascension Is a myth, genes are the only thing that matters, WE all just playing catch with genetically gifted people as soon my parents and grand parents die, im going to off myself
Don't be a meme bro, fix your mental health ASAP

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 4797, Deleted member 5891 and 6 others
I dont know, Id like an answer too.

The best thing would be to live your youth to its best so you dont have to worry about prolonging it.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
as soon my parents and grand parents die, im going to off
my grandad lives with his other son, so when my parents die I've decided to end it too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Thats defeatist asf homie

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, TheAnomaly and Deleted member 5634
The only thing you can do is longevitymaxx so you can mog every oldcel , which is what i am trying to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DatNibba11, SPFromNY914, Deleted member 5292 and 5 others
When you believe that "game" or money are what matter, you can be at your best for pretty much your whole life until you get extremely old and your appearance is 2/10 and women think you're ancient

But when you think that looks are 90%, this means you can only look your best for maybe 5-10 years, and probably can't look good (as defined by what prime women want) for more than 20 years in most cases

My general approach to life is sustainability; I want to live my best life for as long as possible, so when I invest I think of a 50+ year timespan, but this seems impossible for an individual's personal sexual market value

Even if you get surgery etc. and ascend, what can you do when you're aging 40+? Unless you're blessed with amazing collagen and perfect hair, you're just going to start looking too old for the hottest women

By 50+ your body is literally starting to wear down, you can't even physically fuck the girls as well as you could before

I guess betabuxx is the most sustainable thing there is, even if it's not what we want in an ideal world (rather be chad)
Your phenotype/race though. Is great for collagen. Whites are screwed more.

There can be done, some lifestyle maxxing (sports). And supplement maxxing.
My stack is atm internally trying to help body: https://looksmax.org/threads/old-pe...ng-aging-anti-aging-stack-discussions.260088/

But I'm only late 30's, so dunno how hard the next 10 years are going to rape me. But at the moment at late 30's; I feel as good as 20'; in generals. But I notice, it's only due to more efforts now. When I slack, I notice I get raped hard rather quickly and feel bad/less more easily. There is less room for unhealthy stuff, and feeling good. While at 19 after a night of keeping going and so on; still feels quit good. Body more forgiving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4106 and WadlowMaxxing
Youthmaxx by keeping your hair, optimizing collagen & skin quality (avoid the sun or wear sunscreen at all costs) and not getting fat and you will age way better than anyone your age without looksmaxxing knowledge. With good genetics we've seen guys look mid 20's in their 50's (Chuando Tan). Of course it's rare but a good motivation for youthmaxxers.

Or be Brad Pitt (smoke/drink your whole life and still be a mogger at 57 because you won the genetic lottery).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6573, Deleted member 10987 and 3 others
well then bro, might as well rope at this point

Looking goof after 50 is a challenge, even Tom Cruise lost in at late 50

From 40 to 50, with some effort and knowledge, its possible to be gL for most guy who start routine early

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
hey if you're going to do it then do it painlessly.

It depends on your genetics and lifestyle.
Most age like shit for a sedentary lifestyle, sun, and being bald.
Sunscreen
Having healthy habits
Retin A
These are some good methods for aging well.
Genetic factors are race, whites have the worst aging, Bones have a warrior skull, and good genetics for hair.
Dom has good aging,reach 40 with good looks, while pretty boys are barely over 25
fortunately i have all 3.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6573 and Highrise
Youthmaxx by keeping your hair, optimizing collagen & skin quality (avoid the sun or wear sunscreen at all costs) and not getting fat and you will age way better than anyone your age without looksmaxxing knowledge. With good genetics we've seen guys look mid 20's in their 50's (Chuando Tan). Of course it's rare but a good motivation for youthmaxxers.

Or be Brad Pitt (smoke/drink your whole life and still be a mogger at 57 because you won the genetic lottery).
Agreed but Chuando use surgeries and fraud his pics tho

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
Incel whining and cope.

Sounds like a Cumskin problem :lul: seethe white nats

ascention is possible for lookminned normies/ high tier nomies but yea if your a truecel or a lean nomie its a myth

FUCK I WAS A FUCKING DEFEATIST CUCK; FUCK THIS COMMENT TBH

• +1
Reactions: Moneymaxxed