Old peoples. Muh current old age stack, fighting aging. Anti aging stack discussions

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
This is muh current stash, that = age related. Open for inputs, opinions, etc

Skin collagen and discolorations
* tretinoin (collagen, skin thinning, discolortaion)
* Nicotinamide serum (skin discoloration)
* will be added soon: GHK-cu
* essential oils/amino acids. (loss of fatcells volume)
* sunblock
* red light therapy (collagen)
* dermastamp (collagen)

Health
Hit training mainly only and 10.000 steps per day.
* Zinc
* K2 + D3 (for keeping good bones, and less bone loss)
* reversatrol (immune system, and aging)
* glycerine 5 gram daily
* want to add: NMN to stash

Hair
* fina 0.2 gr (for keeping hair)
* minox (for keeping thickness hair)
* diluted peppermint oil on eyerbows (fighting hair loss/thinning eye brows)
* dermaroller on scalp (for keeping hair)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: looksmidder, igbekele007, GalacticHero and 55 others
:love::love:

• Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and HeavenAdmιn
Do GHK-cu and red light work?

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
You are not anti age maxxing if you dont add botox to the stack. I get it every 4 months, and i would never live without it anymore.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Prince88, AlexBrown84 and 5 others
simple and straight to the point without 40000 supplements and a mess

thanks op

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder, eduardkoopman, mop87 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10524
most of these are crap except for retin a sunscreen and fin

never tried derma stap is it better than derma roller?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jerzy Bondov, aspieSavage and KnoxHarrington
You are not anti age maxxing if you dont add botox to the stack. I get it every 4 months, and i would never live without it anymore.
I never considered that one.
It's for when have wrinkles, right? Luckily I have limited or no wrinkles, still. So I can postpone this one maybe? What you think?
Does it still cause, having an face without expression skills?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
blog-collagen-levels-and-age-01_1.png
tiki-download_wiki_attachment.png

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Yuya Moggershima, TsarTsar444 and 12 others
where do you get tretinoin?

Just have melanin theory + Hyperpigmentation Removal products

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
How old are you?

No NAD boosters? Those seem to be good. Google david Sinclair. He is the most famous anti aging DNA researcher. Also fasting is good for a anti aging. You are doing a lot of afford and looking at your photos you sended earlier you look good for your age.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
isn't Matrixyl better than GHK-cu? many people on here used GHKcu and saw that it's benefits were overexaggerated, it will still help with collagen but iirc in cope's thread, he proved matrixyl is better

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Good_Little_Goy
isn't Matrixyl better than GHK-cu? many people on here used GHKcu and saw that it's benefits were overexaggerated, it will still help with collagen but iirc in cope's thread, he proved matrixyl is better
I just bought and want to start Matrixyl 3000. I don't use GHK-cu than. but Matrixyl 3000. Which is still ghk - but then without cu.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and WadlowMaxxing
How old are you? Gonna start this now at 23.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
No NAD boosters? Those seem to be good. Google david Sinclair. He is the most famous anti aging DNA researcher. Also fasting is good for a anti aging. You are doing a lot of afford and looking at your photos you sended earlier you look good for your age.
I want to add NMN. Is that not a NAD booster?

I had Niacin before. But the red flushes were for me extremely brutal; and lasted very very long. And it kept me awake, so bad the red flushes was. I took it at like 21 o'lcock. And than from 22 oçlock to like past 24:00 oclick I was flushing hard and awake because of it. Intervered with my sleept; and felt bad/not good. So I stoped the Niacin. brutals.
I dnno, for sure. But was/is Niacin not a NAD booster also?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Good_Little_Goy
How old are you? Gonna start this now at 23.
I'm really old. 37. not 23. I never did anything against aging untill 35-36

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and ezio6
I want to add NMN. Is that not a NAD booster?

I had Niacin before. But the red flushes were for me extremely brutal; and lasted very very long. And it kept me awake, so bad the red flushes was. I took it at like 21 o'lcock. And than from 22 oçlock to like past 24:00 oclick I was flushing hard and awake because of it. Intervered with my sleept; and felt bad/not good. So I stoped the Niacin. brutals.
I dnno, for sure. But was/is Niacin not a NAD booster also?
Never heard of NMN, but googling it found out it's a NAD booster. I googled also about niacin. That's also a NAD booster. In that case your stack is perfect for anti aging.

• +1
I'm really old. 37. not 23. I never did anything against aging untill 35-36
You need invasive treatments then. Laser treats, botox, collagen fillers and face lift.
Btw do you have any results with girs??

You need invasive treatments then. Laser treats, botox, collagen fillers and face lift.
That should imo, be based on having had a look at the person. Not just a general statement based on a person age. People age, at different speeds it looks like.

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
That should imo, be based on having had a look at the person. Not just a general statement based on a person age. People age, at different speeds it looks like.
At 37 its impossible that you could not profit from these treatments.

I put my mom on NMN, she likes it :feelsokman: would be nice to get something that prevents aging rather than fixes age related deficiencies though. so that I can take it too. no point taking NMN as 20scel

• +1
I put my mom on NMN, she likes it :feelsokman: would be nice to get something that prevents aging rather than fixes age related deficiencies though. so that I can take it too. no point taking NMN as 20scel
how does she take it?

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
good shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet baldy

This is muh current stash, that = age related. Open for inputs, opinions, etc

Skin collagen and discolorations
* tretinoin (collagen, skin thinning, discolortaion)
* Nicotinamide serum (skin discoloration)
* will be added soon: GHK-cu
* essential oils/amino acids. (loss of fatcells volume)
* sunblock
* red light therapy (collagen)
* dermastamp (collagen)

Health
Hit training mainly only and 10.000 steps per day.
* Zinc
* K2 + D3 (for keeping good bones, and less bone loss)
* reversatrol (immune system, and aging)
* glycerine 5 gram daily
* want to add: NMN to stash

Hair
* fina 0.2 gr (for keeping hair)
* minox (for keeping thickness hair)
* diluted peppermint oil on eyerbows (fighting hair loss/thinning eye brows)
* dermaroller on scalp (for keeping hair)
My stack:
Roids, Tats, Tan, Tret, Fin, HGH. (RTTTFH)

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Fahkumram, Deleted member 5875 and 1 other person
Current stack:
- Sunscreen every day
- Astaxanthin and multivitamin

I also injected epitalon 3 months ago. In another few months, I'll get a telomere length test and see if there are any improvements.

Will add:
- Red Light Therapy
- Dermaroller
- Botox
- Retin A

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram
I also injected epitalon 3 months ago. In another few months, I'll get a telomere length test and see if there are any improvements.
never heard of that one before.

thanks. i keep in mind. i need to buy that stuff also.
do you have a good source to recomend?
alive by science is legit and not too expensive. but you may want to find an eu source instead so you don't get fucked by taxes too hard

here's a spreadsheet

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: mop87, bugeye, 98Zdeed98 and 1 other person
Just wanted to remind you that old age starts at 25 and that i see people at my gym who cannot be more than 23 and already almost completely bald.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, AsGoodAsItGets, ezio6 and 2 others
Epitalon and TA-65 on my list of things to try atm. I can't afford them rn but i'm looking into it.

Things I also do:
* Cold showers
* Vitamin C suspension (i buy from The Ordinary)
* Astaxanthin
* Glutathione
* Coq10(Ubiquionol)
* irregular 2-day fasts
* Deprenyl
* Natural multi-vits ofc
* Affirmations
* Massages (scalp, neck, lymph)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and eduardkoopman
Just wanted to remind you that old age starts at 25 and that i see people at my gym who cannot be more than 23 and already almost completely bald.

lol no, 15-25 = adolesence, 25-45 = middle age, 45+ old age

but balding does not mean you're "old". Some people go bald at 16 so is 16 the beginning of old age? dumpster IQ.

worse still is that your chronological age is just an arbitrary number. you don't age at a rate of 1 and you don;'t age at a continous rate throughout your life.

for example when ur a kid, you age quite fast and when you're between 20 and 40, you age slowly (by comparison) and then the process speeds up rapidly again later.

your biological age determines how old you really are, that's why you get those freak examples of people who still look really young at 40/50+ or people who look really old at 25

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TITUS and Soalian
lol no, 15-25 = adolesence, 25-45 = middle age, 45+ old age

but balding does not mean you're "old". Some people go bald at 16 so is 16 the beginning of old age? dumpster IQ.

worse still is that your chronological age is just an arbitrary number. you don't age at a rate of 1 and you don;'t age at a continous rate throughout your life.

for example when ur a kid, you age quite fast and when you're between 20 and 40, you age slowly (by comparison) and then the process speeds up rapidly again later.

your biological age determines how old you really are, that's why you get those freak examples of people who still look really young at 40/50+ or people who look really old at 25
Biological age is not how young or old you look though.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
metformin and nad+ precursers are you best bet for 'really' fighting the aging process and not just its signs
supplement-wise of course though, lifestyle will be more important in this regard
@eduardkoopman maybe a missing part of your routine

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Pumanator
Drinking a dozen Virgins' pussy juice every night at Midnight, on full moons.

Works for me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 6423 and Pumanator
metformin and nad+ precursers are you best bet for 'really' fighting the aging process and not just its signs
supplement-wise of course though, lifestyle will be more important in this regard
@eduardkoopman maybe a missing part of your routine
I never managed to understand the whole NAD thing.
maybe you can tell?

I used Niacin. That is NAD???
I could not handle Niacin, the red flushes that was. I took it at 21 oclick. And started flushing uncomfortably so bad and awake untill like 1:00 o'clock. I keptgoing howping to adapts. and did like 5-10 times. And gave up, because it kept being horrible bad.

NMN. is that also NAD??

Metformim I will look in to. thanks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Good_Little_Goy and Pumanator
I never managed to understand the whole NAD thing.
maybe you can tell?

I used Niacin. That is NAD???
I could not handle Niacin, the red flushes that was. I took it at 21 oclick. And started flushing uncomfortably so bad and awake untill like 1:00 o'clock. I keptgoing howping to adapts. and did like 5-10 times. And gave up, because it kept being horrible bad.

NMN. is that also NAD??

Metformim I will look in to. thanks.
pretty much NAD+ or NAD = Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide,
nad+ is needed for many cellular processes and lessening levels of it are associated with aging; elevation of nad+ levels shows promise in slowing the aging process and hallmarks.

This is where nad+ precursors come in as a way to boost nad+ levels as a means of slowing the aging process.
Both niacin and nmn are nad+ precursors, but nmn and nicotinamide lack the red flush thing right?
anyways hopefully that explains it, also afaik NMN has only been explored as a way to boost nad levels in a preclinical setting, but it definitely has promise to fight the agepill.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
I just bought and want to start Matrixyl 3000. I don't use GHK-cu than. but Matrixyl 3000. Which is still ghk - but then without cu.
I think I was wrong:

Results: GHK-Cu significantly increased gene expression of MMP1 and MMP2 at the lowest concentration whilst simultaneously increasing the expression of TIMP1 at all the tested concentrations. All examined concentrations of GHK-Cu increased both collagen and elastin production. An increase of the mRNA expression ratio of TIMPs to MMPs was associated with an increase in collagen/elastin production. Application of GHK-Cu in nano-carriers to facial skin of volunteers significantly reduced wrinkle volume (31.6%; p=0.004) compared to Matrixyl® 3000, and significantly reduced wrinkle volume (55.8%; p<0.001) and wrinkle depth (32.8%; p=0.012) compared to control serum.

Conclusions: GHK-Cu significantly increased collagen and elastin production by HDFa cells depending on the relative mRNA expression of their TIMP(s) over MMP. Topical application of GHK-Cu with the aid of nano-carriers reduced wrinkle volume to a significantly greater extent than the vehicle alone or a commercial product containing Matrixyl 3000®, a GHK lipophilic derivative.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and eduardkoopman
My stack:
Roids, Tats, Tan, Tret, Fin, HGH. (RTTTFH)
Sounds similar to mine but i dont tan and tat, i want to make plain pale skin fashionable next season.

Current stack:
- Sunscreen every day
- Astaxanthin and multivitamin

Will add:
- Red Light Therapy
- Dermaroller
- Botox
- Retin A
PM me with that test results, im doing epi and TB-500 soon.

alive by science is legit and not too expensive. but you may want to find an eu source instead so you don't get fucked by taxes too hard

here's a spreadsheet

Upload that sheet somewhere.

Last edited: