Agepill. Former Chad's, Chadlitea , HTN dudes. Now 40's-50's.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
Mostly got fat. Etc..

@thecel the Asian Chad's back than looked K-pop like also kinda already.
Deffo go for that type of styling, it's the Asian Chad styling.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: PYT, Hero of the Imperium, SubhumanCurrycel and 9 others
Men lose a sense of style and coolness as they get older, and yet if they never lost this touch of themselves they'd still get the young pussy (since everyone knows these young hoes love the older men)

• +1
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: LampPostPrime, zeshama, goldensoul and 7 others
I'm finasteride pilling myself early, I'll go to the gym and keep a lean physique. These guys literally just got fat and bald :lul:

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, PYT, EverythingMaxxer and 10 others
I mean at this point, most guys arent really interested in pussy either cos there married or moved on to better thing/preparing their epitaph and wills and all that shit, so you cant really clown guys that let themselves go when they get older

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Yuya Moggershima, PYT and 6 others
we popping fin like it is candy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, zeshama, PYT and 17 others
@thecel mogs you

• +1
Reactions: PYT
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and volcelfatcel
how does one go from this

to this

god these fucking men are so lazy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Yuya Moggershima, PYT and 8 others
Mostly got fat. Etc..

tbh this is what scares me the most

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
tbh this is what scares me the most
#metoo.
Most men, reach in their 30's a state of accepting the decline. And just fully let it go. And cope with other stuff.

Honestly, the only cope I can imgaine working than.
Is, living bicariously, through ones kids or something like that. But tthat's a cope also, because kid will get annoyed with the pressure and over bearing involvements of the parents when they get older.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and PYT
how does one go from this
View attachment 1187870View attachment 1187873
to this
View attachment 1187872
god these fucking men are so lazy
besides the fat gain.
also.

skin gets less elastic, more lose.
which causes the skin to start failing at keeping the facial fatpads in place.
than the fat bads go south.
And the fatpads around the jawline, sink into the neck.
causing 404-error jawline.

ACTUALLY,
maybe the los of jawline, and getting fat neck.
IS the most difficult thing to Battle when aging.
VERY difficult to keep that tight.
The collagen there needs to be good to prefent this.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and volcelfatcel
Men lose a sense of style and coolness as they get older, and yet if they never lost this touch of themselves they'd still get the young pussy (since everyone knows these young hoes love the older men)
it's no issue, being a GOOD LOOKING older dude.
But it's damn HARD, to look good when old.
It doesn't come easy, like how easy looking good can come at younger age.
needs to be high effort ussually as an oldie to look good. Not just effort, HIGH effort.

imo totally worth the effort though.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
These guys literally just got fat and bald :lul:
largely correct.

1 side note though.
collagen loss, and bone mass loss, and fatpd loss + sagging, with age. Also BRUTALS factors.
Can cause ugly looks also. When old. Even though a dude keeps lean and hair.

Imagine these fatpads as you see below:
4591bd8855d9b05af987dd36d18ae705.png

Imagine what happens, when these fatpadds move down, break up, sagg, and slogg up togther below the jawline in that erea between where the jawline stops and the neck begins.
Causing for example the 404-error jawline.
And that is just 1 example thing of facial fatpads scrwing looks up with age.

ff676c96525835.5eb07836bebc6.jpg
thumb_fat-pad-aging-causes-hollows-under-the-eye-loss-of-fullness-26772373.png
5a8965f2f8fec7adb8a2406d37f41f1f.jpg
ageing-blog-3.png

yeah.
battle of the fatpadds in aging, is GIGA IMPROTAnt, imo. I think often overlooked. I never hear any or much people talk about it.

Bone mass loss, is also a fucked up thing of aginng.
And collagen ofcourse

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, thereallegend and DrTony
Mostly got fat. Etc..

Fcking changs.. I love when i see changs

Fcking changs.. I love when i see changs
I dunno why eather, But I root for Changs also.
tbh, I have yet to meet a rice asian man that I didn't like, in essence. Usually great guys. Although a bit intense. They went apeshit on my ass in group projects where I was aiming for a 6/10 (B in Usa ?). aka just enough to pass. becuse i found school waiste of time.
And the asians get hell mad in the group, because they aim for 10/10 (A+ orso USA?). While if I got an A+ personally, I was annoyed, because I could had done way less, and used that time for other, imo better things.
Damn, these asians were in the libarary when I was early at 8 oçlcok. And if i wa late for once at 19 oçlock. I still saw the same ones sitting there. brutals high effort for school.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, EverythingMaxxer, Ryan and 1 other person
#metoo.
Most men, reach in their 30's a state of accepting the decline. And just fully let it go. And cope with other stuff.

Honestly, the only cope I can imgaine working than.
Is, living bicariously, through ones kids or something like that. But tthat's a cope also, because kid will get annoyed with the pressure and over bearing involvements of the parents when they get older.

I am up in age like these guys now and its good in a way for me (when my weight is down) because there is hardly any competition my age at the older people bars/clubs.

As far as what destroys people by their 40s I think the norwood reaper may have taken out more Chadlites than even weight gain. At least when it comes to the divorced ones that I still see sometimes. Only one left I see that can still slay I remember from years ago in my town.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I dunno why eather, But I root for Changs also.
tbh, I have yet to meet a rice asian man that I didn't like, in essence. Usually great guys. Although a bit intense. They went apeshit on my ass in group projects where I was aiming for a 6/10 (B in Usa ?). aka just enough to pass. becuse i found school waiste of time.
And the asians get hell mad in the group, because they aim for 10/10 (A+ orso USA?). While if I got an A+ personally, I was annoyed, because I could had done way less, and used that time for other, imo better things.
Damn, these asians were in the libarary when I was early at 8 oçlcok. And if i wa late for once at 19 oçlock. I still saw the same ones sitting there. brutals high effort for school.
Asian men are very nice.. I feel very bad cuz they get cucked a lot cuz of those racist rice whores

• So Sad
Reactions: LampPostPrime
I am up in age like these guys now and its good in a way for me (when my weight is down) because there is hardly any competition my age at the older people bars/clubs.

As far as what destroys people by their 40s I think the norwood reaper may have taken out more Chadlites than even weight gain. At least when it comes to the divorced ones that I still see sometimes. Only one left I see that can still slay I remember from years ago in my town.
I can realte to your comments. Although @ 38 I might be a bit younger than you.

Honestly.
I am going to look 20-something till 45.
And I am going to look 30 something of age till 55.
That's my aim, goal. in looks. I'm going high effort in lifestyle and skincare for that.

Than after 55. I'll probably just give up being giga high effort, and let it slide a bit.

That's at least the plan.

#ForeverYoung. Or just Die/death, or copemaxx if my brain can pull it off to cope being an ugly oldcell.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Lawton88
Asian men are very nice.. I feel very bad cuz they get cucked a lot cuz of those racist rice whores
Yeah rice women, are as racist as it gets.
I, and other men, sometimes get from rice men hate about being called racist when talking about how rice women are or women are inthe dating marketplace.

And I'm always like.
WTF. Why be angry at me? You should direct that anger towards the rice women, and use that energy to control these rice women, and set these women straight. Like some arabs men are very good, to abandon women in the family with brutal stuff when these female family members go out of line for what is benificial for these arab men. That's the only way, to manage women, for average men, because if they let female choice prefail, alot of nromie men get screwed and can't have what they want, realationships and family wise.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
I can realte to your comments. Although @ 38 I might be a bit younger than you.

Honestly.
I am going to look 20-something till 45.
And I am going to look 30 something of age till 55.
That's my aim, goal. in looks. I'm going high effort in lifestyle and skincare for that.

Than after 55. I'll probably just give up being giga high effort, and let it slide a bit.

That's at least the plan.

#ForeverYoung. Or just Die/death, or copemaxx if my brain can pull it off to cope.

Some lofty goals there but I know some of those supplements turned back the clock for me initially and now seem to have me aging more gracefully compared to most people my age. Kind of surprised me with all the drinking I did for years. Just really worried about the hair now because its thinned some.

9fe89a37e6d230c67e5a732f646498a4
Kate Middleton prince william 13765172

39yo

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Some lofty goals there but I know some of those supplements turned back the clock for me initially and now seem to have me aging more gracefully compared to most people my age. Kind of surprised me with all the drinking I did for years. Just really worried about the hair now because its thinned some.
Great, yeah I have added a few supplements to muh stack also.

I'm also surprised myself also, how I got away with 35 years of ZERO skincare. And not fucked up skin having, but actually having decent base skin stil @ 35. Lifestyle wise, I was never fat, decentish excercise, and never drank much, and drugs rarely used. So that was good of me.

It's a lofty goal.
But looking like this now @ 38. I think I got a fair shot at muh lofty goals. of looking late 20's for another 7 years.
I just need to muscle mass maxx a bit, that's muh biggest failo atm, imo.

Cut out 3
P2aok400golhco8s 1

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SkinnyTwinkFag, thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
besides the fat gain.
also.

skin gets less elastic, more lose.
which causes the skin to start failing at keeping the facial fatpads in place.
than the fat bads go south.
And the fatpads around the jawline, sink into the neck.
causing 404-error jawline.

ACTUALLY,
maybe the los of jawline, and getting fat neck.
IS the most difficult thing to Battle when aging.
VERY difficult to keep that tight.
The collagen there needs to be good to prefent this.
Surgery or death

Surgery or death
in my opinion.
I see to many men AND women, NOT first maxxing out softmaxxing, for anti aging skin and layers under skin. And jumping to skin surgery BEFORE maxxing out fully in SOFTMAXXING skincare.
And imo, that a faulty approach.

Because also, if AFTER SURGERY. one continues the cope, weak ass, skincare regimes. One will maintain the surgey gains not for long, and would need to go again.

That's why softmaxxing skincare SHOULD be MAXXED out first.

By that I mean.
If one isn't blasting (copper) peptides, serums, needles, tratinoin, exfoiliating, collagen supplments, sun protection, amino acids to feed fat pads, etc.. One isn't skincare softmaxxed well enough.

Some dudes here think.
Using facewash and moisterizer daily, is being MAXXED OUT skincare nti aging wise. Like WTF, if a dude think that. Incorrect thinking.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, thereallegend, Hero of the Imperium and 3 others
in my opinion.
I see to many men AND women, NOT first maxxing out softmaxxing, for anti aging skin and layers under skin. And jumping to skin surgery BEFORE maxxing out fully in SOFTMAXXING skincare.
And imo, that a faulty approach.

Because also, if AFTER SURGERY. one continues the cope, weak ass, skincare regimes. One will maintain the surgey gains not for long, and would need to go again.

That's why softmaxxing skincare SHOULD be MAXXED out first.

By that I mean.
If one isn't blasting (copper) peptides, serums, needles, tratinoin, exfoiliating, collagen supplments, sun protection, amino acids to feed fat pads, etc.. One isn't skincare softmaxxed well enough.

Some dudes here think.
Using facewash and moisterizer daily, is being MAXXED OUT skincare nti aging wise. Like WTF, if a dude think that. Incorrect thinking.
Yea I agree 99% of people here are fags who don’t even looks max. Never heard of copper peptides tbh. The most important thing for your skin is diet anyway. Doesn’t matter how many compounds you use, if you have a piece of shit diet then your skin will suck and you will age like dirt

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It's just collagen and hair that decide your fate as an aging man.

Great, yeah I have added a few supplements to muh stack also.

I'm also surprised myself also, how I got away with 35 years of ZERO skincare. And not fucked up skin having, but actually having decent base skin stil @ 35. Lifestyle wise, I was never fat, decentish excercise, and never drank much, and drugs rarely used. So that was good of me.

It's a lofty goal.
But looking like this now @ 38. I think I got a fair shot at muh lofty goals. of looking late 20's for another 7 years.
I just need to muscle mass maxx a bit, that's muh biggest failo atm, imo.

View attachment 1187952 View attachment 1187953
mh i dont think you looks like in your 20s
but dont know why
maybe its the greyish hair

or am i coping?

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
mh i dont think you looks like in your 20s
but dont know why
maybe its the greyish hair

or am i coping?
Most people guess me in my mid 20's or late 20's at most. Depending a bit on muh dress style also that day, and if I put in gel that deletes somehow half of the grey/white hairs. Wheat and Waffles in his face report, gave me 24 years old. He said he was sure I was in my 20's. And I didn't beleive me, when I said I'm late 30's.
And in deaily life, I get treated a bit like a 20-something year old. Noticing in how people speak with me, and the type of questions they ask (finsihed study already? Do you have a car already? advice on how to start of carreer. coming from people that are around my own age or a little bit older (40's)).
And sometimes young women, that are late teens or early 20's show some interest. Which kinda makes me assume, they see me as 20-something year old.

There are some greys coming through, that is correct. It's getting salt and pepper ish. I will for that purpose, color my hair brown the comming period. Like my natural color hair basically. Like the color of 75% of my hair now.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend, ScramFranklin, lasthope and 1 other person
Most people guess me in my mid 20's or late 20's at most. Depending a bit on muh dress style also that day.
There are some greys coming through, that is correct. It's getting salt and pepper ish. I will for that purpose, color my hair brown the comming period. Like my natural color hair basically. Like the color of 75% of my hair now.

If I saw you I would think early 30s due to hairline though the rest could pass for 20s. Your hair is almost exactly like mine at that late 30s age but mine even though the hairline is still about there has decided to thin some. Luckily it can still be hidden for now.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
If I saw you I would think early 30s due to hairline though the rest could pass for 20s. Your hair is almost exactly like mine at that late 30s age but mine even though the hairline is still about there has decided to thin some. Luckily it can still be hidden for now.
I have high set hairline to begin with. But it retracted a bit to, NW2 type of levels. Which I manage to mainatain now with efforts.

I get some salt and pepper. especially after washing hair and not putting in hair products, and/or in the sun alot, like in that pic.
When I put in hair gel, most or half the greys turn dark again mostly, like this. i dunno how or why.
But I will just color the hair soon, that will give consistent non grey hairs.
because if I lt it go more grey, and than paint. it's obvious to people. Now it's still half half case, and I can just put it on a new shampoo or hair conditioner or hair gel very easily for the small difference. And then it's just upkeep

Old 4monthsago

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and Lawton88
Mostly got fat. Etc..

“Asian Chad styling” means having a 65 mm IPD and not a 55 mm IPD. It’s all about bone structure, bro; styling that looks good on Chads looks awful on subhus.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 13511
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel

“Asian Chad styling” means having a 65 mm IPD and not a 55 mm IPD. It’s all about bone structure, bro; styling that looks good on Chads looks awful on subhus.

i'm so sad about that.
than your facial 1/5 is also off alot??

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Nevermind the descent, how’d he go from throwing up gang signs to middle class familyman

Nevermind the descent, how’d he go from throwing up gang signs to middle class familyman
That's why I nowadays most often don't respect boomers, bitching about younger people doing fun/crazy shit.

When I was younger, I can thought these older people. being all moralfaggy. Were probably liek that also in youth.
BUT, not older an knowing,
MOST, were worse.

And therfore Hypocrits, when going all moral fag. be quite, etc.. on younger peoples.

I know, we know. The probably lied to their parents, smoked dope, and screwed around with girls.
And than when older, all of sudden some become moralfags for youngters, that they should stick with 1 person and so on

for example. A woman homeshcooling her daughter, children, being fully religuous faggs, very restricting.
And don't want he kid to go to college. because she herself was slut whom draank alot and did crazy shit in college. And now she gonna restrct her daughter from everything, like a moralfag.
Hypocrtical. boomers.

I have high set hairline to begin with. But it retracted a bit to, NW2 type of levels. Which I manage to mainatain now with efforts.

I get some salt and pepper. especially after washing hair and not putting in hair products, and/or in the sun alot, like in that pic.
When I put in hair gel, most or half the greys turn dark again mostly, like this. i dunno how or why.
But I will just color the hair soon, that will give consistent non grey hairs.
because if I lt it go more grey, and than paint. it's obvious to people. Now it's still half half case, and I can just put it on a new shampoo or hair conditioner or hair gel very easily for the small difference. And then it's just upkeep

View attachment 1187969
How much younger are the foids you're pulling with that angelic face ?

don't forget vitamin k. helps prevent bone loss. Take it with your vitamin d.

• +1
Reactions: ScramFranklin and volcelfatcel
So this dude reminded me of this thread. Frank Grillo. 55. look pretty damn. I'm willing to bet even if he wasn't a semi-famous actor, he could slay women in their low 20's. He looked VERY good when he was 48 in Captain America Winter Soldier.

Women version of this video, women whome looked pretty good young and turning 40's into ugly oldies.

Confirm.
Men AND women age like milk. On average.
Even the asians, with mogger skin aging genes compared to whites

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lawton88
Women version of this video, women whome looked pretty good young and turning 40's into ugly oldies.

Confirm.
Men AND women age like milk. On average.
Even the asians, with mogger skin aging genes compared to whites

Yep most people do but if you took away the baldness issue and men being outdoors a lot more on average than women without protection I don't think it would be close between the 2 sexes if they both took care of themselves. Maybe due to collagen degrading so much in women during menopause.

That's why I nowadays most often don't respect boomers, bitching about younger people doing fun/crazy shit.

When I was younger, I can thought these older people. being all moralfaggy. Were probably liek that also in youth.
BUT, not older an knowing,
MOST, were worse.

And therfore Hypocrits, when going all moral fag. be quite, etc.. on younger peoples.

I know, we know. The probably lied to their parents, smoked dope, and screwed around with girls.
And than when older, all of sudden some become moralfags for youngters, that they should stick with 1 person and so on

for example. A woman homeshcooling her daughter, children, being fully religuous faggs, very restricting.
And don't want he kid to go to college. because she herself was slut whom draank alot and did crazy shit in college. And now she gonna restrct her daughter from everything, like a moralfag.
Hypocrtical. boomers.

lol her daughter looks slutty as fuck she has a pornstar face pheno haha nothing she can do to stop her from being a whore she's born to suck cocks

I'm finasteride pilling myself early, I'll go to the gym and keep a lean physique. These guys literally just got fat and bald :lul:
Not these guy's specifically they still have hair in their 40's, if they did anti aging and kept lean they'd be slayers to this day

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel