Agepill in slavic women is brootal

14vic

14vic

iqmaxxer
Im currently in belarus and i only see stacylites, or subhumans, it seems that when women pass the 30-year-old barrier they begin to gain weight and lose points of psl just fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, zurzolo and Lynxress
Images   2024 07 16T175303810

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, JovenCansao, flippasav and 4 others
It's because they have kids and a man. Their job is done. Meanwhile girls in the Netherlands look like that at 25

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and humanoidsub7
It's because they have kids and a man. Their job is done. Meanwhile girls in the Netherlands look like that at 25
lll the men from the slavic countries are emigrating to the baltics or poland, which means that countries like Belarus are full of women tbh, but i think it is because of the lack of good diet and lifestyle here

Currently in the south of Spain. It's crazy how much better looking the people are compared to Americans and Asians.

• +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, jisko32 and 14vic
lll the men from the slavic countries are emigrating to the baltics or poland, which means that countries like Belarus are full of women tbh, but i think it is because of the lack of good diet and lifestyle here
Over if you aren't a 40 something year old looking baldcel tryna mingle with 20 something year olds in Belarus

• JFL
Reactions: spongebob
Miring. Would love to be in Belarus now. They have the highest IQ population in Europe so idk if it's bad diet. Probably harsh life and lots of stress.

• Love it
Reactions: 14vic
Age pill is by far the worst with white Australian women tbh.

Skin color is completely not adapted for the climate and they have a culture of spending a lot of time outside.

They all look like they’re 38 at age 28.

Miring. Would love to be in Belarus now. They have the highest IQ population in Europe so idk if it's bad diet. Probably harsh life and lots of stress.
Yeah lukashenko fucked up the country 4 years ago but it is ideal to geomaxx if you only want to slay, here the salary is subhuman level

Yeah lukashenko fucked up the country 4 years ago but it is ideal to geomaxx if you only want to slay, here the salary is subhuman level
Lol I believe it. Streets are clean so I guess it's better than a lot of people would expect. Have u slayed there yet or what's your plan?

Lol I believe it. Streets are clean so I guess it's better than a lot of people would expect. Have u slayed there yet or what's your plan?
Nah im just for holidays here, i have family here and allat, i live in spain