Reactions: Kristin, finn899, nigkook and 6 others
Adrenachrome, problem solved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kristin, nigkook, Dr. Bludy and 2 others
h2O dear oldcel

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
yep its true. i had way more iois in my early 20s than i do now despite looking better (my gf said the same yesterday)

loss of collagen is underrated

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and WanderingBurro
Stop caring give up

yep its true. i had way more iois in my early 20s than i do now despite looking better (my gf said the same yesterday)

Garbage genetics

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show

This makes no sense

Did you gain weight or just didn't take care of yourself .

How can you descend that hard unless you stay inside all day like Assange? Are you saying men don't age like fine wine? Nooo 😭

stfu retard. i still get rated 5-6 years younger than i am and mog you
that makes no sense retard. you claim you look young, but at the same time claim aging made you look worse?
females are more exposed to chads online nowadays so that plays a big role as well

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
the worst part about aging is seeing how fast the last decade went and knowing the next one will go even faster and the next one even faster than that and how at 40 years old you're basically already knocking on death's door

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AppealMaxxing, king_bandon and Yoke
You are lucky as a man you have outlets to enjoy life and feel valued for every stage of your life (assuming you're gl, of course). Except maybe post 80 when your dementia makes you a pain to be around

Its just that american incels have permanent highschoolfomo complex and cant imagine life beyond being surrounded by blonde jbs

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO, oldcell, grimy and 1 other person
that makes no sense retard. you claim you look young, but at the same time claim aging made you look worse?
females are more exposed to chads online nowadays so that plays a big role as well
This makes no sense

Did you gain weight or just didn't take care of yourself .

How can you descend that hard unless you stay inside all day like Assange? Are you saying men don't age like fine wine? Nooo 😭
reading comprehension is hard isnt it? i said i look 5-6 years YOUNGER not young or as young as i did when i was early twenties

im 26 and get guessed at 18-23. i still have loss of collagen slightly and very slowly norwooding. my family is blessed with good aging genetics, every single one my brother my mother my father all smoke for decades and drank shit ton of alcohol and still all look a couple years younger than they are kek even my grandma looks like 55 at 70

my lack of iois come from worsening of my undereyes (they become darker as you age), my muscle mass reduced a lot cuz of surgery and my charisma disappeared

reading comprehension is hard isnt it? i said i look 5-6 years YOUNGER not young or as young as i did when i was early twenties

im 26 and get guessed at 18-23. i still have loss of collagen slightly and very slowly norwooding. my family is blessed with good aging genetics, every single one my brother my mother my father all smoke for decades and drank shit ton of alcohol and still all look a couple years younger than they are kek even my grandma looks like 55 at 70

my lack of iois come from worsening of my undereyes (they become darker as you age), my muscle mass reduced a lot cuz of surgery and my charisma disappeared
Damn bruh they gave you antipsychotics or something in the ER?

Women care just as much about youth as men do. Just, you know, the ability to select from a replenishing pool of hot young studs from every passing generation.
I believe someday, not in our lifetimes, aging will be a solved problem. The theory behind why humans age is telomeres at the ends of every chromosome get shorter with each cell division, and when they get short enough the code for some proteins notably elastin, collagen are the first to get messed up. There seems to be some experimental treatment available today, but it's cope. The point of being young is that you don't miss out on developmental milestones and become smoked mentally because of it; you could live to 500 and look 20, but you'll remember your time as an incel and that you missed out. That is unless you delude yourself into thinking it didn't happen, which seems viable.
There's a reason Fountain of Youth became a popular trope with treasure hunters, and boomers groan on about how youth is wasted on the young.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
SAL YoungBoy never psych ward patient again

Better slay while your penis stays erect.

Yeah I am 33 and aging is pretty shitty all around. The quality of women you can date goes down. Either because you can no longer get them or because their lives are completely incompatible with yours, etc.

The only thing that is good about getting older if you are black pilled and have a good base is that your competition gets weaker real quick. Most guys my age just let themselves go; high body fat, buzz off their receding hair line, let their skin go to shit, etc. Know a bunch of former good looking guys whos svm took a nose dive in the last few years. Especially because of covid slop.

But if you take care of yourself you'll have a better career, good looking gf/wife(for your age) who will want to fuck you, no dead bedroom, respect from people in general, etc.

The BP is always relevant.

• +1
Reactions: highT and autistic_tendencies
Women care just as much about youth as men do. Just, you know, the ability to select from a replenishing pool of hot young studs from every passing generation.
I believe someday, not in our lifetimes, aging will be a solved problem. The theory behind why humans age is telomeres at the ends of every chromosome get shorter with each cell division, and when they get short enough the code for some proteins notably elastin, collagen are the first to get messed up. There seems to be some experimental treatment available today, but it's cope. The point of being young is that you don't miss out on developmental milestones and become smoked mentally because of it; you could live to 500 and look 20, but you'll remember your time as an incel and that you missed out. That is unless you delude yourself into thinking it didn't happen, which seems viable.
There's a reason Fountain of Youth became a popular trope with treasure hunters, and boomers groan on about how youth is wasted on the young.
Doesn’t matter bones are forever

just be asian theory