[agepill] Surgery copers dont read this.

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Honestly, if we want to be brutal, shit is over by the time you end college. If you're not looksmaxxed in college, it's just a shitfest and you're gonna be working your ass off to ascend when all your chances are about to be gone. And if we're being even more brutal, if you're not looksmaxxed in highschool, you're missing out on the EASIEST opportunity to get some, because height and physique don't even matter as much, and everyone's all innocent and a virgin and they just want to be in a relationship just to makeout and touch eachother and have fun. You're missing out to have some classic teenage livelihood, not even just the typical school dances and stuff, but the getogethers at eachothers homes or messing around between classes in the bathroom.

• So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
Cope I only remember the days before puberty, i felt happy only when I was a kid. Not since then. So i constantly revisit the same 15 memories or so. All day every day
im in my 30s and my connections, social life and everything are like 50x of what my uglier early 20s had. In fact I now fit better blend better and are more respected by young people than when I was chronologically younger and not in a "old guy respect" kind of mode.

Yes missing out on teen experiences where you experience shit in a much more intense way is shit, but to deny the massive importance of looks all over your life is stupid. Fucking hell even as an ELDER your looks can be the difference between peipke treating you like some kid (people treat elders as if they are stupid kids thqt will break anytime) or being seen as an authority experienced clever figure.

• +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Chadelite and BlackPillChad
Oh my God looksmaxxing is so pointless. You only realize what you needed after it's too late, by then you can never recover what you lost.

Fuck there has to be a way out. By 40 if you could at least have a LTR and a child that would be nice. That's how most normies and Chad's end up anyway, at age 35 with a kid and a wife. Being 40 and single and alone is fucking pointless and it's just as bad as rotting.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4430 and HighIQcel
Your brain never stops developing. If you change your looks, your mentality will change to match them. Yes it would have been great if we were all football Chads in highschool but we can't fix the past, only the future.

For anyone reading this, going from virgin to non-virgin will help you. It won't fix everything but it will fix a hell of a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Saoirsecel, Chadelite and 1 other person
Honestly, if we want to be brutal, shit is over by the time you end college. If you're not looksmaxxed in college, it's just a shitfest and you're gonna be working your ass off to ascend when all your chances are about to be gone. And if we're being even more brutal, if you're not looksmaxxed in highschool, you're missing out on the EASIEST opportunity to get some, because height and physique don't even matter as much, and everyone's all innocent and a virgin and they just want to be in a relationship just to makeout and touch eachother and have fun. You're missing out to have some classic teenage livelihood, not even just the typical school dances and stuff, but the getogethers at eachothers homes or messing around between classes in the bathroom.
Imagine looking like Tyler Brady in hs Fuck
58D68A44 7B0D 4951 AEEE E0A01D2FF04D

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7313
You really think having a new jaw for 10k at the age of 25 will help you? Really?

Do you know when you needed that jaw? When you were 16 and the girls were deciding who to invite to the swimming pool to have some fun during the summer break.

When you were on the class ski trip at 18 and were playing spin the bottle during the snowstorm.

You needed those looks to even be invited, to even be a part of those social circles.

You now are 25 years old and a complete fucking loser, you missed out on every single developmental milestone there was, you still are dwelling on your insecurities from your teens (but its not like bad looks is just an insecurity, it will ruin your life).

The fuck are you going to do with you newfound chad looks? (if you can even achieve it, most cant and never will)

Are you going to swipe on tinder? Swipe for used up whores, who are already bitter? You already know what the true female nature is, and you still need their attention and validation? You are going to dance like a monkey just to be allowed to pleasure a creature that caused you so much pain in you life?

Im just fucking laughing at this old loser, who was incel throughout his entier life, hitting the gym and getting surgeries in hopes of becoming normal. I'm laughing because its me. :feelswah:

How old are you and what are you doing instead? are you just accepting that as fate and knowing that you will never be able to go back in time as a good looking teenager and relive life again ?

How old are you and what are you doing instead? are you just accepting that as fate and knowing that you will never be able to go back in time as a good looking teenager and relive life again ?

Fucking unironically yes. Im am too blackpilled to have fun now. The only fun I have is when I imagine myself as chad in various social interactions (with peers i used to know). I do this ALL day long, every day. JFL at this pathetic life.

But I dont think how long I can cope this way. Its been going on for years, and Ive overplayed all my good memories, no free dopamine release anymore. Fuuuck

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Low iq cuck mentality

true, imagine being 45 and still thinking about slayin... how sad

Fucking unironically yes. Im am too blackpilled to have fun now. The only fun I have is when I imagine myself as chad in various social interactions (with peers i used to know). I do this ALL day long, every day. JFL at this pathetic life.

But I dont think how long I can cope this way. Its been going on for years, and Ive overplayed all my good memories, no free dopamine release anymore. Fuuuck
how old are you btw?

This is some soy shit.
I had a shit high school cause of family strife and being raised by a single mother. Was in the low tier normie group who pirated PS2 games. Complete blue pill cuck.
Took a few years out before college and got semi red pilled on my own and slayed a bit, but fucked up big time, maximum looksmin at 24 and turned it around at 28 after rotting.

From 28-30 I slayed 6 JB ages 16-21, got a new job, got promoted and met my current ltr hapa. 3 years strong, met her at 16.

I am still not that attractive. Probably bang average facially, but gym, diet, supplements, better hair and beard made a massive difference. These are easy changes for any low tier normie.

You know what the biggest game changer was? A morning walk to clear my head. It really does lift your mood.

I was a khhv till 20. It's never fucking too late.

• +1
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, mysterycel and brrrap
You fags are so obssessed with teen love and this weird idea of being young and in love, that shit doesn't fucking matter. Love isn't real, women are mentally fucked you retards, looksmaxxing is about being able to destroy pussy, mog other males, and decimate anyone in your path as you climb to the top. If you want a relationship and kids, you'll have to pray to god you get an 18 y/o virgin, but in this day in age that's impossible, so you follow what looksmaxxing is truly about, pinnacle ability.

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel
if you are 25 just lie and say you’re 18 or even 17?? Why not? It’s not illegal. Alright now that you’ve got your jaw surgery, your new fake age and your gym maxed body. Go and meet real 18,17,16 year olds trough tinder, Snapchat etc and become part of their friendgroup and their social circle. You can restart your life. All you need is the youthful looks. So stop crying on incel forums and start your new life today as a 18 year old.

Im just fucking laughing at this old loser, who was incel throughout his entier life, hitting the gym and getting surgeries in hopes of becoming normal. I'm laughing because its me. :feelswah:

Attachments

• 2BF7C876-F922-437C-861E-620E52392B67.gif
    2BF7C876-F922-437C-861E-620E52392B67.gif
    975.4 KB · Views: 4
Cope, better to loose many years than losing your entire life

With 25 years and good looks you can slay for at least more 5-6 years

Amnesia is 31 and still slaying

• +1
Reactions: BigNoseSlavcel and Saoirsecel
Cope, better to loose many years than losing your entire life

With 25 years and good looks you can slay for at least more 5-6 years

Amnesia is 31 and still slaying
amnesia is depressed and worrisome about the future

teen chad lives in pure bliss and can look forward to college which is even more bliss

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Deleted member 6512
I’ve been doing way better since my surgery. Just saying

You really think having a new jaw for 10k at the age of 25 will help you? Really?

Do you know when you needed that jaw? When you were 16 and the girls were deciding who to invite to the swimming pool to have some fun during the summer break.

When you were on the class ski trip at 18 and were playing spin the bottle during the snowstorm.

You needed those looks to even be invited, to even be a part of those social circles.

You now are 25 years old and a complete fucking loser, you missed out on every single developmental milestone there was, you still are dwelling on your insecurities from your teens (but its not like bad looks is just an insecurity, it will ruin your life).

The fuck are you going to do with you newfound chad looks? (if you can even achieve it, most cant and never will)

Are you going to swipe on tinder? Swipe for used up whores, who are already bitter? You already know what the true female nature is, and you still need their attention and validation? You are going to dance like a monkey just to be allowed to pleasure a creature that caused you so much pain in you life?

Cope, if you got a good base to looksmax, you can make your prime up to 40 if you're disciplined

cope
"Swipe for used up whores, who are already bitter? You already know what the true female nature is, and you still need their attention and validation? You are going to dance like a monkey just to be allowed to pleasure a creature that caused you so much pain in you life?"
do you realise it you fucking greycel the you will be the one fucking them not the opposite right?
single digit iq
people always upvote shit posts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

teen chad lives in pure bliss and can look forward to college which is even more bliss
Is he really depressed? Not even looks can save you when you are aware, only blissfull ignorance plus looks

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel and Be_ConfidentBro
Is he really depressed? Not even looks can save you when you are aware, only blissfull ignorance plus looks
what do you define him as? i mean he claims to be slightly mentally ill

and what do you mean by blissful ignorance plus looks?

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
get loans then get looks the use looks to pay loans, easy

• JFL
what do you define him as? i mean he claims to be slightly mentally ill

and what do you mean by blissful ignorance plus looks?
In order to be happy you gotta have the means (looks but even money and status) to bang girls but never the knowledge to understand why.
The moment you understand why you slay is the moment you are gonna be doomed for two reasons.
1) the magic ends, the mistery of not knowing is what makes something thrilling and makes our brain explode in dopamine.
2) you will fear that you will lose what makes you happy (looks, status ecc) making you paranoid and unable to enjoy the moment.

• +1
I'm 30 and never really LTR'd a girl who was above a 3, so i'm still trying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
In order to be happy you gotta have the means (looks but even money and status) to bang girls but never the knowledge to understand why.
The moment you understand why you slay is the moment you are gonna be doomed for two reasons.
1) the magic ends, the mistery of not knowing is what makes something thrilling and makes our brain explode in dopamine.
2) you will fear that you will lose what makes you happy (looks, status ecc) making you paranoid and unable to enjoy the moment.
so you're saying that a teen chad, who is told that he is good looking in his life, does not know that he is getting laid because of his looks?

so you're saying that a teen chad, who is told that he is good looking in his life, does not know that he is getting laid because of his looks?
They usually think that looks is somewhat a factor but that their game, confidence and all that bullshit play a major role, they don't think looks is as important as blackpill tells us it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Pure, poetry.

Some Revenge, to ease the pain a little. Is all there is left. But it's still not much. But better I guess than never had any revenge.

I'm in the same boat a little. Except less good looking.
I must say, rejecting women is a satisfactory or "fun" part. To be on the other side for once. I get some attention from older females with plenty baggage and lesser looks than me in my opinion. Not something I wanna sign up for (yet).

Last edited:
  • +1

You talk like if depressed teenager chads didnt exist lol, there are chemically depressed married chads, slayers, every kind of guy, that doesnt prove shit dude

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 5912
Another retarded thread that doesnt belong to this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Tfw they invited me to parties but I never responded due to crippling autism so they stopped trying after a while so I just ldared till the rope.

Autism as male = death unless you have Pitt-tier looks in which case you most likely will have a neurotypical brain due to how people treat you your whole life because of looks halo.

I still looksmax but only to get the occasional 'mires because it feels good, a girlfriend in this lifetime is most likely not going to happen and I accepted it.

Last edited:
  • So Sad