Aging and collagen loss is the reason women are whores

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Ask any women that whores out WHY she wants to be a whore, she will say: “I want to make the most of my young years”

As soon as women start to see their face age and look worse day by day, they LOSE their confidence and that is what results in whoring out. I see this in lots of my female friends, they used to post their face to their snap story every day, as time goes by they do it less and less and when they do it shows how fast their face is degrading.

Premature aging is more and more commen nowadays, with our shit diets and stressful lifestyles and there’s only a few ways to truly reverse it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Peachy, BrettyBoy and 5 others
White women age very fast.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
White women age very fast.
Yup. That’s why I said why people have to focus more on premature aging. While ethnics need to focus on skin tone.

Even my 20% African 80% white friend is starting to age and she’s only 17. I see it in everyone now. It’s sad but thankfully I have the key to reversing it. I’m not telling it to any women though, fuck that lol.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
your coping dude. women will be a promiscuous as society allows them to be. and our society has no limit for bad female behavior.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Sometimes i am happy being an ethnic (amazigh/north african) cause i age very slowly i am 25 and people always mistake me for being 19

your coping dude. women will be a promiscuous as society allows them to be. and our society has no limit for bad female behavior.

Not 100% true, when women are young they have a huge ego because of all the validation they get, so they only let the top 1% of men fuck them.

Then once they start to age, around 17/18, they think “oh shit” and then start letting the top 20% fuck them, hence why they have sex more often and become whores.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
women age in dog years after they hit 18

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486, Deleted member 685, Bewusst and 1 other person
Yup. That’s why I said why people have to focus more on premature aging. While ethnics need to focus on skin tone.

Even my 20% African 80% white friend is starting to age and she’s only 17. I see it in everyone now. It’s sad but thankfully I have the key to reversing it. I’m not telling it to any women though, fuck that lol.
whats the key?

If you can’t do basic research for yourself then youdon’t deserve it.
I obviously know all the basic stuff like Retin A and shit but I have to research so much stuff it feels like my head is going to explode
Key to what? Clear skin?
Keeping youth, I look way older than I am at only 17

I obviously know all the basic stuff like Retin A and shit but I have to research so much stuff it feels like my head is going to explode

Keeping youth, I look way older than I am at only 17
There's a lot of "keys". Here's a basic roadmap

Attachments

• 1567583343879.png
    1567583343879.png
    42.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Love it
Reactions: turkproducer
Key to aging slower/"naturally" is to provide your body with a sufficient amount of all the nutrients it needs - impossible through modern diet alone - and to keep physical labor/exercise to a bare minimum. Sweating and (muscle) tissue breakdown increases the need for nutrients.
Fasting activates cell proliferation and can be helpful too. Having an intact social/family circle is extremely important as well.
You basically need to find a way to balance everything out and not live against your own biology.

I wouldn't worry too much about this stuff, just listen to your gut (literally!) and you'll be fine. Who cares about aging as a male anyway?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Key to aging slower is to provide your body with a sufficient amount of all the nutrients it needs - impossible through modern diet alone - and to keep physical labor/exercise to a bare minimum. Sweating and (muscle) tissue breakdown increases the need for nutrients.
Fasting activates cell proliferation and can be helpful too. Having an intact social/family circle is extremely important as well.
You basically need to find a way to balance everything out and not live against your own biology.

I wouldn't worry too much about this stuff, just listen to your gut (literally!) and you'll be fine. Who cares about aging as a male anyway?
Yeah, upregulating your ability to deal with all types of stress and pushing your point of hormesis higher and higher is very important. We basically want to keep our NAD+ levels high. Exercise should ideally be frequent. Where did you hear that keeping exercise to a minimum is beneficial?! If we can metabolize energy more easily through making our body adapt to all types of stressors, we can ensure that each movement that exerts energy as we grow older, becomes less damaging to DNA and cells.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead and RAITEIII
Dude you need to expand your horizon of thinking

Yeah, upregulating your ability to deal with all types of stress and pushing your point of hormesis higher and higher is very important. We basically want to keep our NAD+ levels high. Exercise should ideally be frequent. Where did you hear that keeping exercise to a minimum is beneficial?! If we can metabolize energy more easily through making our body adapt to all types of stressors, we can ensure that each movement that exerts energy as we grow older, becomes less damaging to DNA and cells.
It's an act to find the right dosage of beneficial stress (like exercise) though. To little makes the body become inefficient/more wasteful and too much depletes its nutrient stores over time.
We lose a lot of minerals through sweating. Especially trace minerals which usually come in insufficient amounts from our diets. The more our nutrient stores are depleted over time the more the body has to compensate for it to keep us alive and functioning. Thus it has to take those nutrients from our own tissues like hair and skin which shows as aging.

Finding balance is key, as with everything, especially living the lifestyles we do today.

Last edited:
It's an act to find the right dosage of hormetic stressors though. To little makes the body become inefficient/more wasteful and too much can depletes its nutrient stores too much. We lose a lot of minerals

It's an act to find the right dosage of beneficial stress (like exercise) though. To little makes the body become inefficient/more wasteful and too much depletes its nutrient stores over time.
We lose a lot of minerals through sweating. Especially trace minerals which usually come in insufficient amounts from our diets. The more our nutrient stores are depleted over time the more the body has to compensate for it to keep us alive and functioning. Thus it has to take those nutrients from our own tissues like hair and skin which shows as aging.

Finding balance is key, as with everything, especially living the lifestyles we do today.
It's all about balance and exposing and training our body to deal with polar ends of different types of stress so it can upregulate it's defense mechanisms against the extremities of different types of stressors. What ages us is continual stress which our bodies can't handle, causing mitochondrial aging and DNA damage.

Here's what I mean by polar ends of different types of stress.

Pressure: Weight Training / Lack thereof
Light: UV ray exposure / Infrared exposure (LLLT)
Heat: Saunas / Cold Showers, Ice Baths, Cryotherapy
Activity & Rest: Synchronized circadian rhythm. Making sure your Cortisol and Melatonin spikes at the right times. Resting enough and being active enough when the sun is out. Unwinding before bed and getting rid of blue light.

Microneedling works because the wounds are so minor that your body knows it has to repair the "perceived" damage.

Eating: Fasting and Feasting. Starving your body of calories, then feeding yourself again.

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
It's all about balance and exposing and training our body to deal with polar ends of different types of stress so it can upregulate it's defense mechanisms against the extremities of different types of stressors. What ages us is continual stress which our bodies can't handle, causing mitochondrial aging and DNA damage.

Here's what I mean by polar ends of different types of stress.

Pressure: Weight Training / Lack thereof
Light: UV ray exposure / Infrared exposure (LLLT)
Heat: Saunas / Cold Showers, Ice Baths, Cryotherapy
Activity & Rest: Synchronized circadian rhythm. Making sure your Cortisol and Melatonin spikes at the right times. Resting enough and being active enough when the sun is out. Unwinding before bed and getting rid of blue light.

Microneedling works because the wounds are so minor that your body knows it has to repair the "perceived" damage.

Eating: Fasting and Feasting. Starving your body of calories, then feeding yourself again.
Btw, as you mentioned microneedling, what advice can you give me for facial hair/filling in a patchy beard? I've been on Minox for 9 months but it seems to have stopped working. I ordered a dermaroller which I wanna use before applying Minox for better absorption. Any thoughts/suggestions? (Sorry for offtopic)

Btw, as you mentioned microneedling, what advice can you give me for facial hair/filling in a patchy beard? I've been on Minox for 9 months but it seems to have stopped working. I ordered a dermaroller which I wanna use before applying Minox for better absorption. Any thoughts/suggestions? (Sorry for offtopic)
Use GHK-cu gel/cream, derminator and peppermint oil and rosemary extract

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bewusst

• JFL
Basic, I feel like that is not basic lol.. wtf does that mean
Shows how activation of autophagy through caloric restriction promotes longevity and a few other things

Shows how activation of autophagy through caloric restriction promotes longevity and a few other things
I don’t understand, can you not explain what to take etc..

is this true?

they dont age badly until early 20s imo
At 18 most lose that "youthful glow" and descend into the seasoned whore status
I met some girl who went in highschool with me after a few years and they aged much more than the male classmates

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2634
Wtf? How is that any help then? I feel like you get off to feeling smart lol
I can't just give you a list of supplements to take. I don't know anything about you. You asked me to "tell you what to take". I can't tell you what to take. ffs.

I can't just give you a list of supplements to take. I don't know anything about you. You asked me to "tell you what to take". I can't tell you what to take. ffs.
I have aged skin, weak collagen amount, under eye bags

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
Key to aging slower/"naturally" is to provide your body with a sufficient amount of all the nutrients it needs - impossible through modern diet alone - and to keep physical labor/exercise to a bare minimum. Sweating and (muscle) tissue breakdown increases the need for nutrients.

Bruh you have everything backwards, we should be starving our selves on nutrients and exercising more.

Eating a lot and exercising minimally is what most Americans already do and guess what they age like shit

Bruh you have everything backwards, we should be starving our selves on nutrients and exercising more.

Eating a lot and exercising minimally is what most Americans already do and guess what they age like shit
No. I wasn't talking about "eating a lot" but getting the essential nutrients - more specifically micronutrients - in adequate amounts. Nowadays people eat too much calorie-wise but get too little micronutrients. Our heavily processed foods deliever many calories with very few micronutrients, thus they are being fortified and enriched in America. And excessive(!) exercise further deprives us of essential (trace) minerals.

Bruh yung lean is so shit looking back lmfao
him and his whole crew only have a couple of good songs

but i fuck with lean and his crew heavy as people they seem chill af and not on some dumb shit like most rappers

one of the top rappers id hang out with tbh

him and his whole crew only have a couple of good songs

but i fuck with lean and his crew heavy as people they seem chill af and not on some dumb shit like most rappers

one of the top rappers id hang out with tbh
There’s so many better rappers lmfao, Id like to smoke with kid cudi ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
There’s so many better rappers lmfao, Id like to smoke with kid cudi ngl
kid cudi a god dont get me wrong

but i dunno i fuck with lean heavy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back