“Aging is Genetic” is cope and mostly not true

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness
Okay I’m gonna break the optimistic impression that this title gives: I believe aging is minimally truly genetic but largely depends on other factors you don’t control like epigenetics (which can be inherited), prenatal environmental conditions (like nutrition and toxin exposure), and conditions during childhood (mostly based on when/where you grow up and like what your family feeds you).

I do think we can still affect our aging significantly but much of it is out of our control even with a good diet. If you look at the blue zones, their diet is only part of the reason they live long. They probably lived in a region with great minerals in the environment and low toxins and were raised with a good culture without ruined epigenetics people in the west have.

I think now people are aging significantly faster because of all this pollution and Mineral-depleted soils. Much of how you age was probably determined by your developmental conditions during childhood and prenatal development and unfortunately just being born in western society in or near the 2000’s has harmed all our health in an unforgivable manner.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, drimprovement, enchanted_elixir and 5 others
We’re gonna find in 50 years that average zoomer dies before 70

Covid shot potentially fucked us

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, cyprian_tomaszewski, the MOUSE and 6 others
Post solutions

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and Youㅤ
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 52404, BoneDensity and Lookologist003
Post solutions
All you can do is return to nature as much as possible in this unnatural society and intelligently select technologies to apply to aid in your goal

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Looksmax Refugee, Tabula Rasa and 1 other person
You need to be forwarded to a psych ward and medicated asap for believing in these crazy conspiracies
No I don’t want to go back to the ward!

You need to be forwarded to a psych ward and medicated asap for believing in these crazy conspiracies
Not even crazy you are crazy for not being open

never got it
Mirin, they jabbed me with 3 of those fucking things because I was too bluepilled at the time to be cautious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, BoneDensity, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
Pharmaceutical intervention, genetic editing, Face lifts and implants is the solution

Fuark I'm gonna die by 50 cuz of the COVID vaccine?

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
I hope not. I would say it’s improbable it would shorten our lives to that degree, But who knows for sure. It’s near certainly detrimental to some extent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Yes

Not ideal
You will technically age better with implants as your skin will have more support and if it’s really bad, a good face lift would mask it. The first two options are treating the issue, the last two are masking it.

All of Hollywood is doing this btw

• +1
I hope not. I would say it’s improbable it would shorten our lives to that degree, But who knows for sure. It’s near certainly detrimental to some extent
Tbh I wish I never got injected
I only got it because you couldn't go anywhere without getting vaccinated
Just thinking about it, I fucked up getting injected
Are you injected or no?

• +1
Yes

Not ideal
And even though pharma ( peptides, GH, Retin ect) aren’t natural, you have to fight fire with fire in this unnatural, artificial environment. I’m done coping with natural solutions!

You will technically age better with implants as your skin will have more support and if it’s really bad, a good face lift would mask it. The first two options are treating the issue, the last two are masking it.

All of Hollywood is doing this btw
We already have non-surgical methods to augment bone structure yet they unfortunately aren’t being developed fast enough due to lack of funding.

I do not want foreign materials in my face nor do I want invasive cutting of bones

If we get to the point where we can modify genes, it would be silly to still use silicon implants.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MaestheticMaso
I heard somewhere that it was to do with metabolism. That intuitively sounds related. But metabolic rate is genetic and so if this is true, aging is genetic.
You want to live past fifty?

• Hmm...
We already have non-surgical methods to augment bone structure yet they unfortunately aren’t being developed fast enough due to lack of funding.

I do not want foreign materials in my face nor do I want invasive cutting of bones

If we get to the point where we can modify genes, it would be silly to still use silicon implants.
What are some non surgical ways ? I only know megadosing vits or HGhH

• +1
Tbh I wish I never got injected
I only got it because you couldn't go anywhere without getting vaccinated
Just thinking about it, I fucked up getting injected
Are you injected or no?
My mom was sadly brainwashed by media and I unfortunately didn’t have the will to argue.
Mirin, they jabbed me with 3 of those fucking things because I was too bluepilled at the time to be cautious

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and Deleted member 30679
I heard somewhere that it was to do with metabolism. That intuitively sounds related. But metabolic rate is genetic and so if this is true, aging is genetic.

You want to live past fifty?
Metabolic rate is mostly controllable as it’s around 30-40 percent genetic. One again pharma can massively change it. Same to a smaller extent with life style.

• +1
Reactions: Lookologist003

I notice all the vax tards are pre mature aging grey hairs is huge with zoomers etc

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ and Lookologist003
My parents forced me to take two shots when COVID came out but I had both of them long distances apart because I was begging to not take it. I received Pfizer mRNA. Is it over?
We don’t know how it affects us. But it ain’t looking good. All you can do now is compensate and keep doing the best you can

nigga no way you actually got the jab

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity
Sad Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, IAMNOTANINCEL, rand anon and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung, rand anon and autistic_tendencies
Be thankful for Doctor Fauci for protecting you of this deadly virus.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
Cope, the science proved it does.
“The science proved” what a retard!

Science is all about debate.

There was barely any time to study this new technology and the date we have shows that people still get covid after being vaccinated, hence the continual booster shots. In fact, I recall data that showed increased risk of covid after vaccination.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and IAMNOTANINCEL
“The science proved” what a retard!

Science is all about debate.

There was barely any time to study this new technology and the date we have shows that people still get covid after being vaccinated, hence the continual booster shots. In fact, I recall data that showed increased risk of covid after vaccination.
Do you have a degree in SCIENCE? No. Then shut up. The doctors know better than you, the peer review knows better than you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski, BoneDensity, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
Do you have a degree in SCIENCE? No. Then shut up. The doctors know better than you, the peer review knows better than you.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Soon muh peer reviews studies will tell you to eat bugs

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Youㅤ
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
  • JFL
Reactions: MaestheticMaso and Youㅤ
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Soon muh peer reviews studies will tell you to eat bugs
Btw, eating bugs are more sustainable to civilization in the long term, so we should eat them (also proved by science)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Youㅤ and MaestheticMaso
Btw, eating bugs are more sustainable to civilization in the long term, so we should eat them (also proved by science)
Grass-fed fully pasture-raised cows is the ideal future

And hunting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and IAMNOTANINCEL
Grass-fed fully pasture-raised cows is the ideal future

And hunting
Are you still trying to argue with science? Shut up, a random chud on the internet who is schizophrenic DOES NOT know better than scientists with PhDs.

• JFL
Are you still trying to argue with science? Shut up, a random chud on the internet who is schizophrenic DOES NOT know better than scientists with PhDs.
I AM science.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and IAMNOTANINCEL